Top 30 8 Months In A Relationship Quotes

#1. I was never the girl in high school who had a boyfriend for years. My longest relationship has been 18 months. I've thought maybe I'm really superficial and unable to have a relationship. What I've found is that people are attracted by my independence, and then they try to squelch it.

Pam Dawber

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1205966
#2. Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.

John Dryden

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1875444
#3. It takes time to really get to know someone. Take the time because in the early months of a relationship, both parties are in the "selling" phase.

Jeanne Phillips

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1862271
#4. I've reminded the prime minister-the American people, Mr. Prime Minister, over the past months that it was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship.

George W. Bush

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1855255
#5. I want you to know that, despite what you might read at times in the newspapers or see on the television news, we have actually been getting a lot of things done the last several months, the U.S.-Canada relationship.

Paul Cellucci

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1849180
#6. I don't know what a person does that does not have a relationship with God. When he goes to the doctor and the doctors says, 'Hey, you've got less than two months to live and there's nothing we can do for you.' Who do they turn to when you're given something that earth shattering?

Si Robertson

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1830252
#7. The first time we met he shot me in the head with an electric staple gun, but our relationship has evolved in the subsequent months.

Ben H. Winters

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1775226
#8. I can't cultivate a relationship with my child if it's between takes. I tried that on a movie and realized, 'This is not going to work.' It will work some of the year, but not 12 months a year.

Katherine Heigl

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1772498
#9. I know a lot of people didn't expect our relationship to last - but we've just celebrated our two months' anniversary.

Britt Ekland

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1745841
#10. Today, when I think back on the early days and months of Thurston's and my relationship, I wonder whether you can truly love, or be loved back, by someone who hides who they are.

Kim Gordon

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1704405
#11. If you think you can stand looking and not touching for eight months, you're welcome to try."
"Try' being the operative word," he said, sighing. "No, I can't. And I don't want to try.

Leah Raeder

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1620949
#12. MSNBC has abruptly ended their relationship with Keith Olbermann, and according to his contract he's not allowed back on television for at least six months. Or as industry experts call it, The Conan.

Conan O'Brien

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1509779
#13. It would be right to state that, with the successful flight of the XR-4 in the summer of 1942, the helicopter became a reality in the United States.

Igor Sikorsky

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1394010
#14. I could not possibly be in a relationship now for more than six days. When I was younger, I might have said six months, although I think the longest relationship I was ever in was three years.

Fran Lebowitz

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1257196
#15. When do we put on the lingerie? Always at the beginning of the relationship - first couple of months, strutting around the bedroom wearing a teddy. Yeah, six months later, you've stopped shaving your legs and you look like a teddy.

Carol Leifer

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1254926
#16. Can I help you? She was middle height and very pretty. He had an overall impression of fine bones and white linen, topped with a wealth of curly brown hair in a sort of half-tamed chignon. And in the middle of it all, the most extraordinary pair of light eyes, just the color of well-aged sherry.

Diana Gabaldon

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #42796
#17. There's nothing worse than walking around and talking about your failed relationship, all day, every day, for months on end.

Max Greenfield

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1204585
#18. I'd fallen in love with a woman but she broke up with me and I was devastated. Six months later, I went into a suicidal depression from the break-up of the relationship, but I resolved to not do what my friends had done. And so I reached out for help.

Aron Ralston

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1179149
#19. Always take the time of 180 days before you call yourself committed to someone.
It takes at least a time span of six months to shed the fake skin.

Himmilicious

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #1177056
#20. Wisdom is found on the desolate hillside ... where none comes to feed, and the stony bank where the rabbit scratches a hole in vain.

Richard Adams

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #798457
#21. In my opinion we are at the limit now, and 17 races is really too much. With all the testing that we do now, it means we're always on the bike and it's quite difficult.

Valentino Rossi

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #622896
#22. Having a studio tell you when to jump and how high eight months of the year for six years is not a relationship I want to get into again.

Matthew Fox

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #459851
#23. A relationship should not be measured in months or years. It's the calibre of the memories that matter. Their impact, their permanence, and the degree to which they change you. I've had relationships lasting years I can now scarcely recollect, and hours with others that feel like infinities.

Beau Taplin

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #412469
#24. You know how some people are unlucky in love? I was always unlucky in exercise. I'd get into a relationship with a workout program or guru, we'd go steady for a few intense months, and then we'd have a really ugly breakup.

Alissa Nutting

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #401783
#25. After several months in our trio relationship, my husband and I started telling friends about our girlfriend... No one seemed to mind the concept of an occasional three-way fling with a stranger, but the concept of dating a third person was a bit much for polite company.

Victoria Vantoch

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #305858
#26. You've got nothing to be scared of with me. Not one damn thing. You've had me in knots for months, Dee. Fighting for you, us, and this relationship might drive me mad at times, but it's a fight I want if it ends with you in my arms.

Harper Sloan

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #300524
#27. The first six months are what I call the La La Land phase. This is what a lot of romantic novels, songs, and movies are based upon. Enjoy the courtship, nights out, and fun. You will eventually come back to reality.

Pamela Cummins

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #245619
#28. I became a millionaire overnight by signing a piece of paper. I made more money in that one second than my entire family did in their lifetime.

Troy Polamalu

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #233066
#29. If I'm working with you for several months on things, if I have a relationship with you, and I decide one day I'm going to sue you, I'm a country boy at the end of the day. I'm going to pick up the phone and tell you I'm going to sue you.

Tim Cook

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #151035
#30. She didn't seem to mind being the girl you called every couple of months at eleven at night, just to see what she was "up to." As much relationship as she could handle.

Junot Diaz

8 Months In A Relationship Quotes #97553

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top