Top 30 8 Ace Viz Quotes

#1. Even with all the Lace, you can't be an Ace without God's grace.-RVM

R.v.m.

8 Ace Viz Quotes #108057
#2. In order to perfect your craft, you've gotta go hard, you've gotta go overtime.

Ace Hood

8 Ace Viz Quotes #201850
#3. What's life good fer anyhow? The minute you crawl into the world for no good reason of yer own, it's got you licked four ways from the ace.

Mae West

8 Ace Viz Quotes #198792
#4. I'm still working on my time machine. If I ever perfect it, I'm going back in time to prevent Ace Ventura 2 from being made. And then I'm going after Hitler.

Andy Kindler

8 Ace Viz Quotes #191550
#5. I think Ace is a great guitarist, and with the four original members of KISS, there's a magic and chemistry that you just can't touch.

Vinnie Vincent

8 Ace Viz Quotes #190576
#6. TV - a clever contraction derived from the words Terrible Vaudeville. However, it is our latest medium - we call it a medium because nothing's well done.

Goodman Ace

8 Ace Viz Quotes #189931
#7. Grateful for yesterday, hopeful for tomorrow, but focused on today. I conquer all challenges & adversity with resilience & faith.

Ace Antonio Hall

8 Ace Viz Quotes #185384
#8. I'll get up there and I'll do my guitar solos in one of those space outfits.

Ace Frehley

8 Ace Viz Quotes #175333
#9. I've always wanted to see my name up in tights.

Jane Ace

8 Ace Viz Quotes #172984
#10. I define "grindin'" as just nonstop work! Nonstop work, nonstop progress. Can't sleep during that grind - I mean, you get a little bit of it, but if you're progressin' at every hour, every second, you are grindin'.

Ace Hood

8 Ace Viz Quotes #164507
#11. And after about two years, I realized that creative writing was not going to help you ace those biological tests. So I switched over to journalism. I didn't graduate with honors, but I did graduate on time and with some doing.

Bob Schieffer

8 Ace Viz Quotes #154267
#12. There are two thoughts that will ensure success in all you do; (1) Don't tell everything you know, and (2) until Ace Ventura, no actor had considered talking through his ass.

Jim Carrey

8 Ace Viz Quotes #153836
#13. His neglected heart, forsaken, isolated, was more lonely than the ace of hearts in the middle of a playing card.

Violet Trefusis

8 Ace Viz Quotes #146227
#14. No matter what happens, you can get through this day. Inhale. Focus on the word, 'relax. Exhale. Say, 'I can do this!' And then do it.

Ace Antonio Hall

8 Ace Viz Quotes #131042
#15. I said school starts tomorrow. I didn't say I was going to be there.

Kim Harrison

8 Ace Viz Quotes #109853
#16. The door to opportunity is marked push but the gateway to dreams is marked relentless prep fiend & OCD-heads only.

Ace Antonio Hall

8 Ace Viz Quotes #5206
#17. Thanks for the memory Of lingerie with lace, Pilsner by the case And how I jumped the day you trumped my one-and-only ace How lovely it was!

Leo Robin

8 Ace Viz Quotes #104189
#18. I've started working on a new album, I'm writing a new book ... there are a lot of good things on the horizon.

Ace Frehley

8 Ace Viz Quotes #97309
#19. Luke Bryan, "I Don't Want This Night to End" - take it for what it is. *Ace

K. Bromberg

8 Ace Viz Quotes #89102
#20. The mug is a tool. My ace in the hole. To have looks is the bonus on top of what motivates me to be an actor. Not to realize they're an asset would be counterproductive to the cause; they serve the common good.

Billy Zane

8 Ace Viz Quotes #84577
#21. In our hedonistic age, the Slow movement has a marketing ace up its sleeve: it peddles pleasure. The central tenet of the Slow philosophy is taking the time to do things properly, and thereby enjoy them more.

Carl Honore

8 Ace Viz Quotes #82586
#22. If their students aren't learning, then they are not teaching. Adapt to global, auditory, tactile & visual learners.

Ace Antonio Hall

8 Ace Viz Quotes #79547
#23. To me, 'Ace Ventura' is as scriptural and sacred as any movie I've ever done because it's childlike.

Tom Shadyac

8 Ace Viz Quotes #65831
#24. I'm definitely playing next year. That's my ace in the hole. It's a little hard to sit back and watch the guys [this season], but it's easier knowing I've got something to look forward to.

Tedy Bruschi

8 Ace Viz Quotes #56307
#25. No matter what happens, you can make it. Like a fist tightened as hard as possible, you can always apply more.

Ace Antonio Hall

8 Ace Viz Quotes #51399
#26. I say what I mean. I don't speak in code. That's why I am a star and ace communicator.

Rush Limbaugh

8 Ace Viz Quotes #38266
#27. I'm going out, remember?" I prodded. "And I'm going to drink too much, which makes me horny. Don't forget to take your vitamins, ace.

Sylvia Day

8 Ace Viz Quotes #29647
#28. I eat, sleep, and drink my character. It is my fantasy to go to another planet.

Ace Frehley

8 Ace Viz Quotes #17891
#29. Whose SUV is this?" I asked once we were out of Carnal.
"Mine." He answered.
I looked at him. "You drive a Harley."
"Not big on puttin' bad guys on the back of my bike when I hunt them down, Ace. Fucks with my street cred.

Kristen Ashley

8 Ace Viz Quotes #12998
#30. Our worst can become our best if mistakes are gathered like twigs of a bird's nest, giving one true foundation, a spiritual home to build their life upon.

Ace Antonio Hall

8 Ace Viz Quotes #10529

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top