Top 17 77 Years Old Quotes

#1. Most people understand life expectancy has changed since Social Security started in 1937 when folks lived to be 59 years old. Today, they live to be 77 years old.

Jack Kingston

77 Years Old Quotes #58013
#2. Those called to the service of governance in the church need to have a strong sense of justice, so that any form of injustice becomes unacceptable.

Pope Francis

77 Years Old Quotes #953983
#3. The intellectuals and the young, booted and spurred, feel themselves born to ride us.

Eric Hoffer

77 Years Old Quotes #1700804
#4. It was the 60th anniversary of 'Face the Nation.' During his interview, President Obama said, 'Our country doesn't fear the future. We grab it.' Nothing says you grab the future like going on a 60-year-old show hosted by a 77-year-old-man to speak to a 90-year-old audience.

Jimmy Fallon

77 Years Old Quotes #1619989
#5. The war on drugs is really the war on people who buy drugs from people who don't lobby the government.

Stefan Molyneux

77 Years Old Quotes #1447721
#6. I cried silently in the unsilent dark

Valerie Fitzgerald

77 Years Old Quotes #1447510
#7. Peace becomes a fantasy when egos are promoted and facts distorted.

Duop Chak Wuol

77 Years Old Quotes #1427468
#8. Change is upsetting. Repetition is tedious. Three cheers for variation!

Mason Cooley

77 Years Old Quotes #1413199
#9. In a way, the main fault of all books is that they are too long.

Luc De Clapiers

77 Years Old Quotes #1328703
#10. Anti-Semitism hits me on the head: I am enraged, I am bled white by an appalling battle, I am deprived of the possibility of being man. I cannot disassociate myself from the future that is proposed for my brother.

Frantz Fanon

77 Years Old Quotes #1003420
#11. Sometimes you run out of ideas, just like if you are a writer or whatever. Then you just have to wait around for something to inspire you or look for something to inspire you.

Martina Mcbride

77 Years Old Quotes #736348
#12. Histories are like novels in that they set out to provide more or less comprehensive accounts of social systems.

Mikhail Bakhtin

77 Years Old Quotes #661812
#13. Mere words cannot defeat a true hero. Unless they happen to be the words to some sort of Instant Death Spell. Magic is scary.

Christopher Healy

77 Years Old Quotes #374335
#14. I've been a Yankees fan for a long time. When I was a kid in the mid-'70s, the Yankees were really great. They had Reggie Jackson in '77. I was 8 years old at the time. He hit three home runs to win the World Series in game six against the Dodgers, and I was just hooked.

James Gray

77 Years Old Quotes #360669
#15. I don't want people to look at me.

Jessica Chastain

77 Years Old Quotes #153268
#16. The concentration of a small child at play is analogous to the concentration of the artist of any discipline. In real play, which is real concentration, the child is not only outside time, he is outside himself.

Madeleine L'Engle

77 Years Old Quotes #60185
#17. The situation in Greece just goes from bad to worse. We've now got a situation where there was the big suicide a few weeks ago, where a 77-year-old man shot himself in the head outside the Greek Parliament. That was the public face of what's gone wrong.

Nigel Farage

77 Years Old Quotes #31369

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top