Top 15 76 Years Old Quotes

#1. Bush met with former President Jimmy Carter. Jimmy Carter is 76 years old, or as Democrats call him 'their bright new star of the future.'

David Letterman

76 Years Old Quotes #1796386
#2. Imitation is the surest form of flattery and failure. I am not interested with your talk about my ideas. I am more interested in your applying them to your life. If you do not, then you are essentially not in accord with your own mind.

Miyamoto Musashi

76 Years Old Quotes #172622
#3. You're the hero...," she said, finding his eyes,"...of your own story anyway.

V.E Schwab

76 Years Old Quotes #557297
#4. Edith Vonnegut behaved like a guest in her children's lives. To her way of thinking, parenting came under the general heading of household tasks, which, as a wealthy woman, she could pay others to do.

Charles J. Shields

76 Years Old Quotes #669026
#5. ~ "Harmony, and not peace, is the key element that can bring all nations of the world together. In science we cannot prove peace, but we can prove what harmony is!

Joey Lawsin

76 Years Old Quotes #688569
#6. You can't 'increment' yourself into the future.

Watts Wacker

76 Years Old Quotes #697243
#7. Knowledge without Spirit is like finding yourself on a cold night with all the wood in the world and no flame to ignite it.

Guy Finley

76 Years Old Quotes #726898
#8. If you use a cell phone - as I do - your wireless carrier likely has records about your physical movements going back months, if not years.

Al Franken

76 Years Old Quotes #886117
#9. I don't sing in the shower at all, and I don't sing in the shower, either.

Pia Toscano

76 Years Old Quotes #1193189
#10. He was seeing the final contradiction, the grotesque absurdity at the end of the irrationalists' game

Ayn Rand

76 Years Old Quotes #1378922
#11. When I saw how the European Union was developing, it was very obvious what they had in mind was not democratic. In Britain, you vote for a government so the government has to listen to you, and if you don't like it you can change it.

Tony Benn

76 Years Old Quotes #1554182
#12. Many instances of persecution and killing have occurred in countries with atrocious human rights records such as Sri Lanka, Guatemala and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

David Suzuki

76 Years Old Quotes #1641120
#13. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

Stephen Stills

76 Years Old Quotes #1681437
#14. It was a struggle treating Claude Rains as my lover, but we were friendly. It was no great love affair.

Gloria Stuart

76 Years Old Quotes #1727258
#15. You get used to it I suppose, but it's always a bit disappointing to see a comic referred to as 'by [writer]' and no one else.

Jamie McKelvie

76 Years Old Quotes #1764336

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top