Top 11 37 Years Old Quotes

#1. I wore white gloves. I lived with my mother & father. I was not a child. I was 37 years old. My bottom lip was swollen. I wore white gloves though I was not a servent. I did not play in a brass band. I was not a waiter. I was not a magician. I was the attendant of a museum.

Edward Carey

37 Years Old Quotes #136918
#2. Nothing is wrong with Tom Brady. When you look at the New England Patriots, they are going to have to readjust how they evaluate talent ... You have to bring in some heavy hitters to protect Tom Brady at 37 years old and help him get the ball out of his hands.

Sterling Sharpe

37 Years Old Quotes #297568
#3. I didn't start jogging or running until I was 37 years old. It was something that really helped me change my life.

Anthony Edwards

37 Years Old Quotes #728172
#4. I'm damn near 37 years old, and I'm jumping up and down on the bed like my 10-year-old. I was a wild man

Terrence Howard

37 Years Old Quotes #988852
#5. I was 37 years old. I wanted to support myself by writing.

Judith Rossner

37 Years Old Quotes #1077729
#6. I'm 37 years old and don't have a steady paycheck.

Joe Lando

37 Years Old Quotes #1147449
#7. I never felt ready to have a baby until I was about 37 years old. I knew I always wanted kids someday, but I needed to be 'ready,' ya know?

Constance Marie

37 Years Old Quotes #1342909
#8. 'Tyrannosaur's an arrival for me, but it's also the first step into a new career. I don't want to be moonlighting at this, like I have done with acting. Y'know, I think I've found my career at 37 years old.

Paddy Considine

37 Years Old Quotes #1811663
#9. After four tortured years, more than 400 over life-sized figures, I felt as old and as weary as Jeremiah. I was only 37, yet friends did not recognize the old man I had become.

Michelangelo

37 Years Old Quotes #184355
#10. I've been being asked about my legacy since I was about 25 years old. I'm not sure you can have a legacy when you're 25 years old. Even 37. I'd like to have to be, like, 70 to have a legacy. I'm not even 100 percent sure what the word even means.

Peyton Manning

37 Years Old Quotes #1300578
#11. When I got hit I went from having 37-year-old eyes to having 65-year-old eyes. That's why I've got the glasses on - so my eye isn't constantly trying to focus and giving me headaches. But they also help me see better: my right eye is blurry.

Chris Pronger

37 Years Old Quotes #1495222

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top