Top 11 49 Years Old Quotes

#1. I'm only 49 years old. I'm still in the middle of this whole thing. I don't feel like it's finished at all. I'm still planning to write better songs.

Paul McCartney

49 Years Old Quotes #136156
#2. My career progressed slowly. Real slow at a time. The irony of it was I had the best part of my career between when I was 45 and 49 years old. That's when most people are in their twilight, waiting to get to the Champions Tour. And that's when I made most of my hay.

Fred Funk

49 Years Old Quotes #235360
#3. To be 49 years old now and still be called The Kid, that's kind of special.

Gary Carter

49 Years Old Quotes #400504
#4. Eating and sleeping are the two periods in your life where writers get a pass for not reading. Check that.
Only sleeping.

Ted Bell

49 Years Old Quotes #160616
#5. My parents never looked at my acting as a career. They saw it as a way to help provide for the household.

Paul Walker

49 Years Old Quotes #352457
#6. It's rare to find a film that goes for broke and says, 'To hell with the consequences.'

Roger Ebert

49 Years Old Quotes #807382
#7. The mainstream press and television do a very soft job of covering the press, either as corporate entities or as news organizations.

Sydney Schanberg

49 Years Old Quotes #973113
#8. I love the confidence! I am who I am, and I know who I am. I respect what you have to say, but I'm not listening to you, and your opinion is not affecting me. I am a 49-year-old woman. Don't tell me! That's what I love!

Wendy Williams

49 Years Old Quotes #1275707
#9. After working for years, in the end days, people realize its peace for what they have worked for all those years by loosing the peace.

Gopichand Lagadapati

49 Years Old Quotes #1533008
#10. The Lord's Prayer is short and mysterious, and, like the treasures of the Spirit, full of wisdom and latent senses: it is not improper to draw forth those excellencies which are intended and signified by every petition, that by so excellent an authority we may know what it is lawful to beg of God.

Jeremy Taylor

49 Years Old Quotes #1563852
#11. Or was that fatalism another good move in design space? Did the universe evolve eyes and wings and sense organs and bitter amusement at the prospect of death all the same way?

James S.A. Corey

49 Years Old Quotes #1605862

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top