Top 10 737 Quotes

#1. There's a film that I wrote that I want to do called 'The Grey,' which is about a group of pipeline workers in Alaska flying back into civilization after being remote for a number of months. The 737 they're on goes down, and they begin to be hunted by a pack of rogue wolves.

Joe Carnahan

737 Quotes #349400
#2. It?s a beautiful descent in a 737, into the Bitterroot Valley, following the Clark Fork River, on a perfect golden autumn day .

Garrison Keillor

737 Quotes #1592803
#3. Jace, Clary thought, was the sort of person who liked it when things were happening, even things that were bad

Cassandra Clare

737 Quotes #224648
#4. She had regained what I thought she had lost forever, the magical sadness which had drawn me to her, the thwarted look that had seemed to say, Surely I was made for some other purpose than this?

Evelyn Waugh

737 Quotes #232258
#5. A lot of guys have muscles. A lot of strong men in this world. I think it's important to show that even under all this strength there's a fragile side, a side that can be affected.

Sylvester Stallone

737 Quotes #616580
#6. There is an old American saying 'He who lives in a glass house should not try to kill two birds with one stone.

Vladimir Nabokov

737 Quotes #1067114
#7. Kylie didn't know which one of the fairies were doing it, or if it was both- she honestly didn't care- but the thousands of tiny pinpricks of panic started to fade. She felt safe and that was all that mattered.

C.C. Hunter

737 Quotes #1254797
#8. They think written words are even more powerful,' whispered the toad. 'They think all writing is magic. Words worry them. See their swords? They glow blue in the presence of lawyers.

Terry Pratchett

737 Quotes #1421553
#9. I always recommend a sensible diet, including lots of carbohydrates and avoiding too much fat. Dancers don't need different fuel from other people - they just need more of it because they use more energy.

Deborah Bull

737 Quotes #1492061
#10. I take you for a girl who's eager to grow unstable at the first indication that things can come back to haunt a person, even after she has given them up for dead.

Heidi Julavits

737 Quotes #1505740

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top