Top 16 700 Club Quotes

#1. Bill Clinton says the middle-class folks in Topeka who contribute to The 700 Club or Focus on the Family are radicals whose beliefs pose a mortal danger to this nation!

Don Feder

700 Club Quotes #1628061
#2. Every artist learns through imitation, but I rather doubt the aim of these things is artistic development. I assume they're either homages or satiric riffs, and are not intended to be taken too seriously as works in their own right. Otherwise I should be talking to a copyright lawyer.

Bill Watterson

700 Club Quotes #70892
#3. When I'm sitting around watching a game with some friends, and we're all excited, and Jordan is driving in, we might say, 'Come on Mike, break me off a little somethin'-somethin'.' I decided to take that and translate it into what I do on 'SportsCenter.' Just add statistics.

Stuart Scott

700 Club Quotes #116651
#4. I hate complaining to strangers
you can only complain satisfactorily to people you know really well.

Ursula K. Le Guin

700 Club Quotes #250864
#5. Rome - the city of visible history, where the past of a whole hemisphere seems moving in funeral procession with strange ancestral images and trophies gathered from afar.

George Eliot

700 Club Quotes #261936
#6. If Edna St. Vincent Millay was right and childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies, then my childhood ended when I was fifteen.

Katja Millay

700 Club Quotes #360193
#7. I haven't always recruited for the best talent. I've taken a few guys who would fit for different reasons. Leadership. Toughness

Tom Izzo

700 Club Quotes #382993
#8. Conceive the inconceivable - then accomplish it.

Jim Valvano

700 Club Quotes #510848
#9. Marriage, at this point in my life? I'm not interested in it. Yet. Maybe later when I'm 35 or 40.

Amanda Seyfried

700 Club Quotes #576713
#10. If the storm doesn't kill me, the government will./Gotta get that outta my head./It's a new day today and the coffee is strong, I finally got some rest./So a man's put to task and challenges./I was taught to hold my head high.

Michael Stipe

700 Club Quotes #593650
#11. Remember, never apply too much torque or you'll bust your nuts!!

Neil Leckman

700 Club Quotes #1107398
#12. I'll make a general comment about this whole dependence on 'celebrities.' I object to this situation as it is right now, where they have inadvertently or manipulatively become the spokespeople for the African continent.

Dambisa Moyo

700 Club Quotes #1298773
#13. A friend gave me a drug for attention deficit disorder, because he's afflicted, but I'm not. So what happened to me is I suddenly had an extra-long attention span. People would tell me a story, and it would end, and I'd get all mad. "Come on, man, there has to be more to that story."

Mitch Hedberg

700 Club Quotes #1452082
#14. As long as I look into the muzzles, nothing can happen to me. Only if he pulls lead am I in danger.

Hans-Joachim Marseille

700 Club Quotes #1655268
#15. I think the wildest wildlife you can find these days is in Chernobyl, where wolves are running around breeding quite well in the nuclear disaster zones.

Aleksandra Mir

700 Club Quotes #1732047
#16. Champagne and Benzedrine! Never again.

Ian Fleming

700 Club Quotes #1878849

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top