Top 70 7 Year Quotes

#1. I'm an actor in between jobs right now, so I kind of live the life of a 7-year old.

Aaron Yoo

7 Year Quotes #171847
#2. Six happy years together
Such a perfect matching
You're entering the 7 year itch zone
This is no time for scratching

John Walter Bratton

7 Year Quotes #101303
#3. I think it's so incredibly special to be able to try to recapitulate that feeling I had when I was sitting in that theater, as a 7-year-old. It's an extraordinary job. I'm incredibly lucky.

Chris Weitz

7 Year Quotes #1756921
#4. There's always something that's going to kill us all. A few years ago, tomatoes were going to kill us and a few years before that it was spinach. The FDA is run by a 7-year-old kid that hates vegetables!

Alonzo Bodden

7 Year Quotes #1746164
#5. When I was a 7-year-old girl, in my bedroom, on my karaoke machine, I would sing 'On My Own' or do a one-woman version of 'Les Miserables.'

Samantha Barks

7 Year Quotes #1636423
#6. My 7-year-old daughter is not shy of telling me she can draw better than me, and she's right.

Chris Roberson

7 Year Quotes #1494560
#7. There is no news value to the content of those [Newtown 911] tapes. The actual audio is of no news value at all, unless you want the thrill of hearing the sound of the actual individual gunshot that might have killed a 7 year-old.

Rachel Maddow

7 Year Quotes #1326544
#8. I joined the swim team when I was 12, and I was the worst kid in the pool - I was put with a group of 7-year-olds.

Lance Armstrong

7 Year Quotes #1268198
#9. In Jenny Offill's remarkable first novel, 'Last Things,' 7-year-old Grace Davitt watches her mother, Anna, descend into madness and tries to make sense of the claustrophobic world that Anna has created for her.

Nancy Willard

7 Year Quotes #1241345
#10. There's no reason anybody should be reading too much into 'Thrift Shop.' I just have because I have a 10-year-old and a 7-year-old who are really into going to lyric websites, hitting print, and printing lyrics for every song that's popular.

Al Madrigal

7 Year Quotes #1183755
#11. I'm not a dieter. I have the palate of a 7-year-old boy, although I'm working on it. I order off the kids' menu! I'm working hard to eat more fruit and veggies and round it all out, but I'm a big pretzels and Diet Coke kind of girl.

Allison Williams

7 Year Quotes #1059553
#12. People tell you not to work with children and animals, and I chose to work with a 7-year-old and several dinosaurs!

Jason O'Mara

7 Year Quotes #917783
#13. I dress like a 7-year-old space pilot. I have clothes that I still wear regularly from high school.

Kirsten Vangsness

7 Year Quotes #659778
#14. Perhaps that wasn't the brightest parenting decision that I've made in the last ten years." -- (From TRADING MANNY, on letting my 7-year old son emulate Manny Ramirez)

Jim Gullo

7 Year Quotes #643436
#15. You literally can shoot someone in the face on television and a 7-year-old can watch it. But you can't show the slight of a man's hip, because dear God, someone might think of sex. And while we all hope our kids grow up to have sex, we do not hope they grow up to shoot someone in the face.

Shonda Rhimes

7 Year Quotes #622280
#16. When I was 7 years old, my father asked me a simple question. He said, 'do you want to see someone fly?' What 7 year old boy is gonna say no to that?

Matt Striker

7 Year Quotes #445308
#17. 'Allen Gregory' came about because we wanted an animated show and we were just tossing around some ideas about me playing a 7-year-old. We thought that would be cool, because we couldn't do that in real life.

Jonah Hill

7 Year Quotes #194644
#18. When television came roaring in after the war (World War II) they did a little school survey asking children which they preferred and why - television or radio. And there was this 7-year-old boy who said he preferred radio because the pictures were better.

Alistair Cooke

7 Year Quotes #1148299
#19. What worries me are these so-called radio stations with program directors who don't play all the different flavors of hip-hop. They should play the old with the new, 24/7, 365 days a year. A lot of these program directors are just jiving around and not playing all the good music for the people.

Afrika Bambaataa

7 Year Quotes #1384090
#20. 'House of Balloons' was special because I had no deadlines, and nobody knew me, so there were no expectations. Spent a year making it perfect. Every song had at least, like, 7 different versions to them before picking the right one.

The Weeknd

7 Year Quotes #1368125
#21. Where we're living we have a certain amount of our profit every year it's like a percentage 5 or 7% or something like that that we set aside specifically for charity things.

Jon Fishman

7 Year Quotes #1353397
#22. Also, this is our lives for a huge part of the year and we did not want to be in prison, 24/7. It was too oppressive. So, we were like, "How can we get out? Let's see their lives, a little bit." That was really fun.

Jenji Kohan

7 Year Quotes #1307289
#23. It is now common knowledge that the average American gains 7 pounds between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day.

Marilu Henner

7 Year Quotes #1233872
#24. According to the study, approximately 16.7 million U.S. workers born in Latin America had a combined gross income of $450 billion last year, of which 93 percent was spent locally.

Luis Gutierrez

7 Year Quotes #1107384
#25. There was a singer-songwriter who slept on our couch for a year when I was about 7 or 8. She used to sing these songs for us, and I loved it. It was magical to watch her.

Vonda Shepard

7 Year Quotes #1096700
#26. Japan has the oldest population in the world, and the Japanese go to the doctor more than anybody - about fourteen office visits per year, compared with five for the average American. And yet Japan spends about $3,400 per person on health care each year; we burn through $7,400 per person.

T.R. Reid

7 Year Quotes #1078762
#27. The biggest roadblock to middle-class economic advancement is that governments confiscate more than a third of all family income. Each year the average American taxpayer works 127 days - from January 1 until May 7 - just to pay taxes.

Thomas DiLorenzo

7 Year Quotes #1038648
#28. In the U.S. there are 45,000 shopping malls employing 10.7 million people. The average American family of four metabolizes four million pounds of material every year to support their lifestyle. That's 11,000 lbs. a day, 7.5 lbs. a minute.

Stephanie Kaza

7 Year Quotes #939213
#29. Wages for the typical graduate of a four-year college have dropped more than 7 percent since 2000, and

Anonymous

7 Year Quotes #829272
#30. When I was playing Gandalf, I didn't think, 'Oh my dear, I'm playing a 7,000 year old wizard,' because I've never met one, and I don't know what they're like.

Ian McKellen

7 Year Quotes #1875348
#31. For a developing country, average long-run growth of 5 percent a year per capita is excellent, and 7 percent is stellar.

Alex Berenson

7 Year Quotes #813169
#32. We know that if you just were to take the drugs that you were supposed to take for diabetes or hypertension, just take it, as opposed to not take it, we could save $7,000, $3,000 per patient per year.

Patrick Soon-Shiong

7 Year Quotes #1416983
#33. A phoenix, Beirut seems to always pull itself out its ashes, reinvents itself, has been conquered numerous times in its 7,000-year history, yet it survives by both becoming whatever its conquerors wished it to be and retaining its idiosyncratic persona.

Rabih Alameddine

7 Year Quotes #1483201
#34. Washington, D.C., has become the favorite area for wealthy young adults, with the nation's highest percentage of 25-34 year-olds making more than $100,000 a year.7

Mark Steyn

7 Year Quotes #1497239
#35. I feel humiliated that I live in a country that demands more already. Why do we cling to the notion that not only must we maintain the current level of consumption, but that it must continue to grow by an exponential factor of 2 to 7 percent every year?

David Suzuki

7 Year Quotes #1525098
#36. Within 7 days, 75% of people will have given up on their New Year's resolutions; that's tomorrow. Evaluate yourself. Don't be one of them.

Robert Kiyosaki

7 Year Quotes #1571585
#37. The Population Reference Bureau predicts that the world's total population will double to 7,000,000,000 before the year 2000. I suppose they will all want dignity, I said.

Kurt Vonnegut

7 Year Quotes #1612180
#38. I really loathe [the bumper sticker] 'Proud Parent of a Terrific Kid!'
Why not a bumper sticker for the unlucky parents, something like: 'My Fifteen-Year-Old's in Detox and Not Speaking to Any of Us' or 'My Kid Robbed a 7-Eleven and is in a Center for Youthful Offenders.

Celia Rivenbark

7 Year Quotes #1614465
#39. Even the relatively small amount of trans fats are likely to be causing around 7,000 premature deaths from heart disease per year.

Walter Willett

7 Year Quotes #1620158
#40. There are 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week, 52 weeks in a year, and X years in a life. Solve for X.

Jenny Offill

7 Year Quotes #1743102
#41. I try to squeeze in a workout whenever I can, even if it's doing squats with my 7-month-old in the kitchen or jumping on the trampoline with my 5-year-old.

Jennie Finch

7 Year Quotes #1747152
#42. We are the collateral damage of carnism; we pay for it with our health, our environment, and our taxes - $7.64 billion a year, to be exact.

Melanie Joy

7 Year Quotes #1750550
#43. It has been calculated that one marginal win is worth $7 million and we can increase that by five percent each year to figure out the value the Nationals can expect to receive from Scherzer.

Max Scherzer

7 Year Quotes #1773583
#44. Consumption of salmon is growing at 6 percent to 7 percent a year, outpacing the 3 percent rate of production.

Anonymous

7 Year Quotes #1811459
#45. Some people say they have 20 years experience, when in reality, they have 1 year's experience repeated 20 times. (Stephen M R Covey to Richie Norton when Norton asked if he was too young to train older executives for Covey.)

Richie Norton

7 Year Quotes #494688
#46. And the winner of the drawing that night was an eleven-year-old black girl named Dorothy Daffodil-7 Garland.

Kurt Vonnegut

7 Year Quotes #31761
#47. Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign announced that it raised over $1.5 million in the 24 hours after he announced his bid. Meanwhile, a 12-year-old on Kickstarter just raised $7 million in five minutes after announcing his idea for juice box water guns.

Jimmy Fallon

7 Year Quotes #71576
#48. Welcome to We Day! Since last year, WE have volunteered over 1.7 million hours of our time!

Craig Kielburger

7 Year Quotes #100089
#49. Year-over-year, prices for meat, poultry, fish and eggs are up 7.7%, and fruits and vegetables are up 3.2%.

Anonymous

7 Year Quotes #135598
#50. I was like a Borscht Belt comedian trapped in the body of a 6-year-old. I was channeling Jackie Mason at 7.

Josh Gad

7 Year Quotes #148215
#51. Like there's actually a need for Greenland. You can get ice at 7-Eleven.

Steve Kluger

7 Year Quotes #150228
#52. I don't look down on tourism. I live in Hawaii where we have 7 million visitors a year. If they weren't there, there would be no economy. So I understand why a tourist economy is necessary.

Paul Theroux

7 Year Quotes #169035
#53. The religion of which you are a part is 7 days a week. It isn't just Sunday, it isn't the block plan, it isn't just 3 hours in church, it isn't just the time you spend in Seminary - it's all the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Gordon B. Hinckley

7 Year Quotes #308612
#54. When I was either 7 or 8 years old, I did a sketch every day of my teacher and what she wore. At the end of the year, I gave her the sketchbook. For me, the sketching of dresses was about fantasy and dreams.

Alber Elbaz

7 Year Quotes #332821
#55. The strongest results were in Florida and Texas. In just one year in a Texas charter school, an average student gained 7 percentile points in math and 8 percentile points in reading, while Florida charter schools improved student performance by 6 percentile points.

Maggie Gallagher

7 Year Quotes #337732
#56. 1.7% increase in terms of success rate a year, its nothing. By the time we get to the 24 century we might have effective treatments, Star Trek will be long gone by that time.

Ralph W. Moss

7 Year Quotes #373159
#57. And let us not forget the Social Security system. Recent studies show that undocumented workers sustain the Social Security system with a subsidy as much as $7 billion a year. Let me repeat that: $7 billion a year.

Luis Gutierrez

7 Year Quotes #419887
#58. The drone war takes place 24/7, 365 days a year. The war doesn't stop on Christmas. It's like being a fireman when there's a fire every single day, day after day after day. That's emotionally and physically taxing.

P. W. Singer

7 Year Quotes #757164
#59. Julius Peppers is probably 6'7 and 300 pounds. The great players spend all year round training for 16 games. It isn't fun being on the receiving end.

Matthew Stafford

7 Year Quotes #517032
#60. With a brand - and I respect Porsche - but the Ferrari brand is more exclusive ... We never do SUVs, we never do four doors, and we never exceed 7,000 cars per year. And 7,000 means 7,000.

Luca Cordero Di Montezemolo

7 Year Quotes #518702
#61. Whether you're earning $7 an hour or $700,000 a year, it's very important to protect your credit rating.

Frank Abagnale

7 Year Quotes #520094
#62. A year earlier my parents had moved us out of the city to a split-level on Long Island, their idea of the American dream, which meant it as now an hour-and-a-half commute via the 7:06 Hicksville to Penn Station every morning. (Dark City Lights)

Jonathan Santlofer

7 Year Quotes #560366
#63. In 1800, the average person consumed 5 pounds per year;7 now we average 152 pounds a year.

Rick Warren

7 Year Quotes #566624
#64. In April, he spent ten days off the grid training with Carmichael and Bob Roll, Carmichael's affable thirty-eight-year-old former 7-Eleven teammate, in the college town of Boone, North Carolina, in the Appalachian Mountains.

Reed Albergotti

7 Year Quotes #575821
#65. People forget I started on TV as a 7-stone 12-year-old - I'm bound to have changed. I've just grown up and filled out. I haven't been hammering it in the gym, and I haven't been thinking, 'Right, I need to look good.'

Kelvin Fletcher

7 Year Quotes #593177
#66. Full-time workers earning the current federal minimum wage of $7.25 only earn about $14,500 a year in wages - below the poverty line for a family of two. That's unacceptable.

Thomas Perez

7 Year Quotes #595618
#67. Child mortality [since 2000 is] down by 2.65 million a year. That's a rate of 7,256 children's lives saved each day ... It drives me nuts that most people don't seem to know this news.

Edward De Bono

7 Year Quotes #668808
#68. I trained 8 hours a day 7 seven days a week and I had 2 weeks off in a year.

Julie Benz

7 Year Quotes #695732
#69. It took me one more year to admit that I could no longer control my drinking. And finally on July 7, 1986, I quit, and let a bunch of sober alcoholics teach me how to get sober, and stay sober. God, they were such a pain in the ass.

Anne Lamott

7 Year Quotes #701193
#70. An economy growing at 7 percent per year, can and must find the resources to improve the lives of its millions of poor.

Sonia Gandhi

7 Year Quotes #722703

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top