Top 17 7 Year Old Girl Quotes

#1. When I was a 7-year-old girl, in my bedroom, on my karaoke machine, I would sing 'On My Own' or do a one-woman version of 'Les Miserables.'

Samantha Barks

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #1636423
#2. I've always giggled like a 13-year-old girl at a Justin Bieber meet and greet. There's nothing I can do about it but I've never not been able to stop.

Anderson Cooper

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #1081929
#3. Every other 16-year-old girl wanted to look at bridal magazines; I could not have been more bored with the notion.

Evangeline Lilly

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #1481321
#4. She loved you."

"As much as a girl of eighteen can love her thirty-one-year-old teacher. At the time, I simply assumed she cared only for her writing."

"Eighteen means she couldn't buy booze in the States. It doesn't mean she couldn't love you.

Tiffany Reisz

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #1421628
#5. Sometimes I think I am still that 5-year-old girl playing with her dogs in the yard. That's how I see myself.

Rachel Hunter

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #1324606
#6. I spend most of my waking hours confronting and destroying things that I fear. A thousand-year-old master vampire was a tall order, but a girl's got to have a goal.

Laurell K. Hamilton

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #1258216
#7. If anyone had bothered to notice me, they would only see a scared fifteen-year-old girl with eyes of sable ringed by kohl liner and black hair that fell to her waist. They wouldn't see someone struggling to remain sane. Only an empty space where a real girl used to live.

Sherry Soule

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #1215978
#8. Golf is like an 18-year-old girl with big boobs. You know it's wrong but you can't keep away from her.

Val Doonican

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #1215355
#9. Diablo Cody wasn't writing a script about a 16-year girl that got an abortion. She was writing a script about a 16-year old girl that got pregnant, decided to have the baby and give it to a young yuppy uptight couple for adoption. That's what the movie is about.

Ellen Page

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #1159917
#10. In 2008, my one-and-a-half-year-old daughter, Sophia, suffered a grand mal seizure. It came from nowhere, for no apparent reason, and took hold of my little fairy-girl.

Tony DiTerlizzi

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #1102201
#11. I'm not a dieter. I have the palate of a 7-year-old boy, although I'm working on it. I order off the kids' menu! I'm working hard to eat more fruit and veggies and round it all out, but I'm a big pretzels and Diet Coke kind of girl.

Allison Williams

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #1059553
#12. Models have a sell-by date. There are certain jobs I don't do anymore, like the young, sexy, cute things for teenagers, or even 25-year-old girls. I go in a different bracket now.

Heidi Klum

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #924381
#13. Can you believe it? Here's a 15-year-old girl pinching pennies to buy strainers and whetstones and tempura pots when all the girls in school are getting huge allowances and buying beautiful dresses and shoes. Don't you feel sorry for me?

Haruki Murakami

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #771365
#14. When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl.

Lady Gaga

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #711139
#15. This sex thing. We never used to be hung up like this. Nature doesn't give little kids problems except when there's some kind of an accident
like that eight-year-old South American girl that had a baby. But that's practically a mutation, right?

Paul Zindel

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #444676
#16. In so many ways, Ascham thought, she was beyond her years - but in the presence of her father she became a little girl again. So confident and assured in private, now she moved with the stilted awkwardness of every twelve-year-old girl. Ascham's heart went out to her.

Matthew Reilly

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #270352
#17. And the winner of the drawing that night was an eleven-year-old black girl named Dorothy Daffodil-7 Garland.

Kurt Vonnegut

7 Year Old Girl Quotes #31761

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top