Top 10 6 Months Sober Quotes

#1. I went into rehab December 14th, 1996, and got out eight months later? Then I went into a sober living place where I stayed for three months. I've been clean for a good year and a half.

Marc Wallice

6 Months Sober Quotes #145727
#2. I've been sober nearly two months, but I have yet to go cold turkey on assholicism.

Huntley Fitzpatrick

6 Months Sober Quotes #278423
#3. People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.

Andrew Carnegie

6 Months Sober Quotes #795484
#4. I believed in the Catholic position, the Catholic view of ethics and aesthetics, for a long time. But I wanted something not intellectual, some conviction not mental - in fact I wanted faith.

Joyce Kilmer

6 Months Sober Quotes #820762
#5. It is not more vacation we need - it is more vocation.

Eleanor Roosevelt

6 Months Sober Quotes #1024112
#6. Freedom - that word that the human spirit feeds: that no one can explain, and anyone who does not understand.

Cecilia Meireles

6 Months Sober Quotes #1107379
#7. Fanatics have their dreams, wherewith they weave a paradise for a sect.

John Keats

6 Months Sober Quotes #1289779
#8. The destiny of all species is extinction as such, fortunately for them.

T.H. White

6 Months Sober Quotes #1681588
#9. And it's not that she tells him it didn't happen, it's that by the time he asks, she no longer has a language of her own. But that's enough. It always is.

Courtney Summers

6 Months Sober Quotes #1748159
#10. Science is the international language, so when we are able to convince countries that good decision-making for human health and animal health is based upon science, that's a real success story for us.

Mike Johanns

6 Months Sober Quotes #1804104

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top