Top 14 4 Months Sober Quotes

#1. Experts who acknowledge the full extent of their ignorance may expect to be replaced by more confident competitors, who are better able to gain the trust of clients. An unbiased appreciation of uncertainty is a cornerstone of rationality - but it is not what people and organizations want.

Daniel Kahneman

4 Months Sober Quotes #75115
#2. Sonia Gandhi and her husband have always been persons I look at with a lot of respect. Of course, one of the reasons we look at India with a lot of sympathy and enthusiasm is Sonia Gandhi. Now she is Indian, not Italian, but she will always represent a myth for Italians.

Luca Cordero Di Montezemolo

4 Months Sober Quotes #127825
#3. I went into rehab December 14th, 1996, and got out eight months later? Then I went into a sober living place where I stayed for three months. I've been clean for a good year and a half.

Marc Wallice

4 Months Sober Quotes #145727
#4. I've been sober nearly two months, but I have yet to go cold turkey on assholicism.

Huntley Fitzpatrick

4 Months Sober Quotes #278423
#5. We don't think much about the up and down of the public market.

Jim Goetz

4 Months Sober Quotes #434307
#6. Reincarnation is implicit in the manifested universe and is a basic and fundamental.

Alice Bailey

4 Months Sober Quotes #511103
#7. Just 158 rich families contributed nearly half of the $176 million given to candidates in the first phase of the presidential election of 2016 - $138 million to Republicans and $20 million to Democrats.

Arlie Russell Hochschild

4 Months Sober Quotes #532359
#8. By night within that ancient house Immense, black, damned, anonymous.

Tracy Letts

4 Months Sober Quotes #628654
#9. Could he truly pretend that he wanted to be her friend? A friendship between a man and a woman was what you called it when one had been pursuing the other for a long time, and had never got anywhere.

Joe Abercrombie

4 Months Sober Quotes #961285
#10. The best that can be said of you is that you got saved.

Bill Vaughan

4 Months Sober Quotes #963474
#11. The Davidsons think that they're untouchable, but I'm going to teach them that if they double cross me, they will be dealt with. I'll make them touchable.

Valenciya Lyons

4 Months Sober Quotes #1234973
#12. Oh, my, it's awfully quiet back there," Jackal remarked after several miles had passed and nothing had happened. Of course, my blood brother took personal offence to peace and quiet, and I could practically hear the grin in his voice. "Are you two making out?

Julie Kagawa

4 Months Sober Quotes #1289248
#13. You have to face reality some time. But there's no sense in facing it until somebody forces you to.

Billy Beane

4 Months Sober Quotes #1363095
#14. Discipling involves instruction and imitation.

Mark Dever

4 Months Sober Quotes #1778289

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top