Top 30 6 Months Since You Died Quotes

#1. Several died the day the bomb was dropped. Some lived six months after the explosion but died anyway. They were all lost. It was so long ago, young man. To you it is a history story. To me it is my life.

Joseph G. Peterson

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #58275
#2. In 2012, a five-year-old girl in Shandong province described to me how ten officials had chased her six-months-pregnant mother through the fields to prevent the birth of the family's second child, a boy. She died during the procedure.

Barbara Demick

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #80374
#3. I used to measure the skies, now I measure the shadows of Earth.
Although my mind was sky-bound, the shadow of my body lies here.
[Epitaph he composed for himself a few months before he died]

Johannes Kepler

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #97205
#4. [My son] Casey died for a country which cares more about who will be the next American Idol than how many people will be killed in the next few months while Democrats and Republicans play politics with human lives.

Cindy Sheehan

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #105779
#5. I learned to knit in 2002, six months after my 5-year-old daughter, Grace, died suddenly from a virulent form of strep. I was unable to read or write, and friends suggested I take up knitting; almost immediately I fell under its spell.

Ann Hood

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #158053
#6. He was sentenced to six months in prison. He died there of pneumonia. So it goes.

Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #162058
#7. They were my parents. Dead. They died in their bed under freakish circumstances three months ago, leaving my brothers and me devastated and bankrupt.

James Patterson

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #280879
#8. I never met my Uncle Jack. My mom was six months pregnant with me when he died. But I knew his wife and two kids very well.

Mark Shriver

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #325761
#9. The patient in question was a young woman whose parents brought her in because she complained incessantly of stomach pains. Freud diagnosed her with hysteria. A few months later, she died of abdominal cancer.

Kathryn Schulz

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #412106
#10. Once,a boy told a girl : i will stay with you forever, little did she know that his forever is only three months because..he died of cancer!

Amal Sagheer

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #452859
#11. More Americans die in gun homicides and suicides in six months than have died in the last 25 years in every terrorist attack and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.

Nicholas D. Kristof

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #541996
#12. After my parents died, it took me months before I could carry on a conversation with someone who had not known them, who expected me to be young and sparkling and untouched by grief.

Jennifer Egan

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #657393
#13. I went to elementary school in L.A. I was born in L.A. My mother was from Redondo Beach. My father was French. He died six months before I was born, so my mother went home. I was born there. Not the childhood that most people think. Middle-class, raised by my mother. Single mom.

Philippe Cousteau Jr.

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #671437
#14. If a man dies of cancer in fear and despair, then cry for his pain and celebrate his life. The other man, who fought like hell and laughed in the end, but also died, may have had an easier time in his final months, but took his leave with no more humanity.

Stephen Jay Gould

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #811196
#15. For the last four years of her life, Mother was in a nursing home called Chateins in St. Louis ... [S]ix months before she died I sent a Mother's Day card. There was a horrible, mushy poem in it. I remember feeling vaguely guilty.

William S. Burroughs

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #818890
#16. I would not be gotten into a schoolhouse until I was eight years old. Nor did I accomplish much after I started. I doubt if I had gone to school six months in all when my father died. I was fourteen at the time.

Sam Houston

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #858671
#17. The whole school was in shock when he died.
Just six months earlier,
another guy from school died.
Everyone went on about too much tragedy.
Want to know about tragedy?
Come to my house.
A year later, tragedy is still here.
Every damn day, it's here.

Lisa Schroeder

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #865014
#18. Chris was a friend of mine, I loved him. I didn't see him for 18 months before he died, but I'd met him several times after the accident. What was remarkable was his personal growth in his interior life.

Margot Kidder

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #891581
#19. It's been six months since she died. But Ove still inspects the whole house twice a day to feel the radiators and check that she hasn't sneakily turned up the heating.

Fredrik Backman

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #1012487
#20. I was a very sickly boy when I was young; nearly died when I was 7. I had a life-threatening attack of meningitis, and that put me in a coma for a few months. It took me four years to get my memory back.

John Lydon

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #1035195
#21. I'm destiny's child. I wasn't meant to be born: my mother bled for four months when she was pregnant, and then she fell down the stairs in her eighth month of pregnancy. She nearly died; I believe I came into this world for a reason.

Shilpa Shetty

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #1067912
#22. It's better to have died a small child than to be a politician who gets caught in a scandal during a slow news month.

Lewis Grizzard

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #1084365
#23. Roger Williams died sometime during the early months of 1683. Some of what he said and wrote during his lifetime belongs to the seventeenth century. But much of his historical and philosophical record speaks to us across the centuries.

Alan E. Johnson

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #1148064
#24. Roger Revelle died of a heart attack three months after the Cosmos story was printed. Oh, how I wish he were still alive today. He might be able to stop this scientific silliness and end the global warming scam. He might well stand beside me as a global warming denier.

John Coleman

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #1212437
#25. However, in three months of fighting, and with the men who died or surrendered at Przemysl included, the Austro-Hungarian Army has lost nearly 950,000 men killed, wounded, and captured. This

Matt Kersley

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #1242365
#26. Two months ago my mother died. She made, as the expression goes, a good death.

Larry Watson

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #1254109
#27. When I was 11, I spent eight months in the hospital with rheumatic fever and almost died.

Rod Carew

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #1282090
#28. When I went to America I had two secretaries, one for autographs, one for locks of hair. Within six months the one had died of writer's cramp, the other was completely bald.

Oscar Wilde

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #1302010
#29. My father was only thirty-one when he died of a heart attack, much too young for a father to die and leave his young wife with five rambunctious little kids to take care of. I was the youngest. Only a couple of months old when he died.

Lewis B. Smedes

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #1367826
#30. my mother died unexpectedly, and in the months that followed I'd been gutted to discover that without our conversations, which I'd always assumed would be there for the having, I had absolutely no idea how to make sense of myself.

Kate Bolick

6 Months Since You Died Quotes #1505400

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top