There. Said it. React, okay?
pregnant pause becomes three
weeks overdue. Four weeks.
Time for a C-section. What?
Oh, Kaeleigh, I'm so sorry.
Are you sure ... ?

Ellen Hopkins

50 Shades Of Grey Most Dirty Quotes #121111
#3. I have them a few minutes to absorb everything while I teased Ubie, who only had to recover from his near-death experience. I was so glad Reyes hadn't ripped him to shreds. I liked him much better un-shredded. Unlike, say, my preference for lettuce or heavy metal guitar solos.

Darynda Jones

50 Shades Of Grey Most Dirty Quotes #125446
#4. If you are gone then I will welcome nonexistence. There will be nothing left for me to live for.

Julie Kagawa

50 Shades Of Grey Most Dirty Quotes #498802
#5. So it is the fear, weakness, selfishness, and cowardice of onlookers that permit evil behavior to persist.

Laura C. Schlessinger

50 Shades Of Grey Most Dirty Quotes #557899
#6. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.

Harvey MacKay

50 Shades Of Grey Most Dirty Quotes #870573
#7. And my chest swells with an emotion I'm not familiar with . . . happiness? Pride? I'm not sure what it is, but I suddenly feel compelled to do things that will make me feel this way all the time, which gives me pause, since that seems dangerous too.

Kelly Thompson

50 Shades Of Grey Most Dirty Quotes #928348
#8. Many of those who can, do. Some of those who don't, write, and tend to criticize doing.

Samuel C. Florman

50 Shades Of Grey Most Dirty Quotes #986118
#9. For some reason I can articulate my feelings better in song. I wish it would come out better in regular life too though. The issue is that I struggle with is that I'm worried about what people think, or how they'll react to whatever it is I have to say, and obviously that's not a good thing.

Brett Dennen

50 Shades Of Grey Most Dirty Quotes #1198516
#10. Slavery is something that affects all of us. It's all of our history.

John Ridley

50 Shades Of Grey Most Dirty Quotes #1237575
#11. Phones would not be better if they could be cooler looking, if they could weight less, or if they could have more battery. Phones would be better if we didn't have to carry them around.

Astro Teller

50 Shades Of Grey Most Dirty Quotes #1297531
#12. Thy enterprises speed, Didst thou the light mid Libya's sands Or Jaca's rocks first see?

Miguel De Cervantes Saavedra

50 Shades Of Grey Most Dirty Quotes #1482234

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top