Top 39 5 Year Old Quotes

#1. We're in a tough situation because of teenage children, and then we have a 2-year-old and a 5-year-old, so my family and my responsibilities is sort of a juggle.

Wayne Gretzky

5 Year Old Quotes #192725
#2. The 5-year-old sees that Paradise correctly, not in technology but in the fairy story, in the great myths that control and guide our lives. And myth is meaning divined rather than defined, implicit rather than explicit.

George Sheehan

5 Year Old Quotes #1869448
#3. Well I'm a 5 year old at heart; I still think that there is a monster under my bed - and I'm not joking. It's pathetic, it's really not cute.

Eva Mendes

5 Year Old Quotes #1808953
#4. I was always surrounded by expectation from the very first race I ran as a 5-year-old.

Cathy Freeman

5 Year Old Quotes #1789397
#5. I try to squeeze in a workout whenever I can, even if it's doing squats with my 7-month-old in the kitchen or jumping on the trampoline with my 5-year-old.

Jennie Finch

5 Year Old Quotes #1747152
#6. A theologically astute, immature Christian is like a 5-year-old flying an Apache helicopter.

Kevin DeYoung

5 Year Old Quotes #1632540
#7. We were not always 70, or rather our 70 is an accumulation of all the other ways we were. Our 5-year-old selves became our 10-year-old selves, and so on and on; and if we unpack our selves, the full album appears. Every moment is a part of the following moment, and we are all a continuum.

Anne Roiphe

5 Year Old Quotes #1545421
#8. I grew up as a little 4- and 5-year-old kid, watching Phil Tippett and my dad make monsters in our garage. That's what I did, as a child.

Robert Stromberg

5 Year Old Quotes #1384396
#9. Sometimes I think I am still that 5-year-old girl playing with her dogs in the yard. That's how I see myself.

Rachel Hunter

5 Year Old Quotes #1324606
#10. You don't want to be the first person to tell your 5-year-old, like, 'You're going to have a life filled with disappointments and letdowns - enjoy!'

Maya Rudolph

5 Year Old Quotes #1174475
#11. My children range in age from 5 to 31. We adopted the 5-year-old, but people are often impressed with my wife before knowing that.

Kevin Cramer

5 Year Old Quotes #999999
#12. Now's the time to teach your 5-year-old kid about financing. If they can add, I suggest that you start teaching them about saving that money. And how their money can add up in the future. I think the more you prepare your children for the future, the better off they'll be.

Donald Faison

5 Year Old Quotes #863308
#13. I love the fact that I'm bad at [things], you know what I'm saying? I'm forever the 35-year-old 5-year-old. I'm forever the 5-year-old of something.

Kanye West

5 Year Old Quotes #976954
#14. I learned to knit in 2002, six months after my 5-year-old daughter, Grace, died suddenly from a virulent form of strep. I was unable to read or write, and friends suggested I take up knitting; almost immediately I fell under its spell.

Ann Hood

5 Year Old Quotes #158053
#15. On her daughters: I have a 5 year old and I have a 1 year old.

Sarah Rafferty

5 Year Old Quotes #337024
#16. The real menace in dealing with a 5-year-old is that in no time at all you begin to sound like a 5-year-old.

Jean Kerr

5 Year Old Quotes #356782
#17. I'd much rather dress like a 5 year old than a 21 year old. I'd much rather wear a puffy sleeved shirt than some low-cut top.

Elle Fanning

5 Year Old Quotes #360296
#18. There was a whole display set up of all the X-Men paraphernalia. My wife couldn't resist telling this 5-year-old boy that I was Wolverine. The little kid looked up at me and he was staring at me.

Hugh Jackman

5 Year Old Quotes #486953
#19. If you are a 5-year-old, you just go ahead and try something. You don't think about it. You are just a little kid.

Quvenzhane Wallis

5 Year Old Quotes #583482
#20. I'm a 40-year-old, and I have a 5-year-old kid. I don't want to be unhealthy. I want to be around for as long as I can.

Marissa Jaret Winokur

5 Year Old Quotes #756247
#21. Rhesus monkeys as well as human adults and older children living in a remote Amazon village have been given comparison and addition tasks using arrays of dots, and they show the same abilities we find in 5- year- old Boston children.

Elizabeth Spelke

5 Year Old Quotes #789657
#22. We're getting closer. I believe a 5-year-old with diabetes will live long enough to be cured.

Ron Santo

5 Year Old Quotes #818659
#23. But once I saw them [Jackson 5 during audition], I rushed out with my video camera to start taping them because I knew that they were something so special, mainly because of the lead singer, nine-year-old Michael Jackson. And it was just so obvious to me that he was a star.

Berry Gordy

5 Year Old Quotes #1752483
#24. Shakespeare does a great job of taking 5,000-year-old stories and turning them into modern pieces that are true to the original essence but are completely remade.

Mark Ruffalo

5 Year Old Quotes #1687429
#25. No 11-year-old girl wants to be 5-10. I always felt big and unattractive.

Sheri L. Dew

5 Year Old Quotes #1685253
#26. If you watch [The] Search for Signs of Intelligent Life [in the Universe], or The Incredible Shrinking Woman, or 9 to 5, there is a lot of gender politics at the forefront of Lily Tomlin work, which was kind of thrilling for me to be watching as a 10-, 11-, 12-year-old kid.

Tina Fey

5 Year Old Quotes #1682610
#27. Pneumonia is a disease that often flies under the radar of not just the public but even the global health community. It kills more children under 5 years old every year than AIDS, malaria, and measles combined.

Mandy Moore

5 Year Old Quotes #1551047
#28. I'm the only Red in our family! You know my father, my brother, my brother-in-law, my 14-year-old niece and two of my uncles are all City season ticket holders. So I'm gonna say 5-0 to United!

Ian Brown

5 Year Old Quotes #1503310
#29. A lot of the drive to make narratives came from having to play by myself as a 5- or 6-year-old in the woods.

Matthew Tobin Anderson

5 Year Old Quotes #1469923
#30. When I was 5 years old, my mother read me 'Gone With The Wind' at night, before I went to bed. I remember her reading almost all year.

Pat Conroy

5 Year Old Quotes #1362097
#31. Someone is an ignoramus who would say that, 'Oh, we had three hurricanes this year. This proves that somehow the climate is warming.' The earth is 4.5 billion years old, and you're going to say that we had four hurricanes and so it proves a theory?

Rand Paul

5 Year Old Quotes #1277025
#32. Revelation, which is often associated with the end of things, also speaks of new beginnings - a new name (2:17); a new Jerusalem (3:12); a new heaven and a new earth (21:1); and all things new (21:5). It reads like a description of New Year's Eve. Ring out the old; ring in the new!

William J. Petersen

5 Year Old Quotes #1134010
#33. He sent Zuckerberg a letter proposing Viacom would pay $1.5 billion to buy the two-year-old company.

David Kirkpatrick

5 Year Old Quotes #1116961
#34. My most powerful memory was hearing Earl Scruggs on 'The Beverly Hillbillies' as a 5 or 6 year old. That sound just blew me away, shook my head up.

Bela Fleck

5 Year Old Quotes #910182
#35. children died that same week at the hands of a parent, just like every week - and most of them were under 5 years old. Four million luckier children were physically abused last year,

Gavin De Becker

5 Year Old Quotes #569847
#36. When the first book out my sister-in-law read it and we were chatting at 5 o'clock in the afternoon and she said, "Oh my God, chapter six, sex and a murder," and her five year old wandered into the kitchen and said, "Sixty hamburgers?

Sara Sheridan

5 Year Old Quotes #494280
#37. There's 6.5 billion people curled up like fists protesting death, but every breath we take has to be given back; a nine year old boy taught me that.

Shane Koyczan

5 Year Old Quotes #152693
#38. Who lives in true poverty - The janitor who is grateful for the chocolate chip pancakes his 6 year old helped his wife prepare for dinner, or The CEO who is ungrateful for the type of wine served with his 5-star meal?

Julia Rose

5 Year Old Quotes #102408
#39. Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign announced that it raised over $1.5 million in the 24 hours after he announced his bid. Meanwhile, a 12-year-old on Kickstarter just raised $7 million in five minutes after announcing his idea for juice box water guns.

Jimmy Fallon

5 Year Old Quotes #71576

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top