Top 16 5 Star Rating Quotes

#1. He looked up the stairs and then back to me. "You came out of nowhere." "No, I was on my way down too. You probably didn't see me. I'm just glad he's okay.

Kasie West

5 Star Rating Quotes #57404
#2. Every book read with pleasure up to its end deserves a five star rating.

Niovi Lyri

5 Star Rating Quotes #125609
#3. There are many critics who invite me on their show, and I have told them that when my film releases, you will give it one-and-a-half star rating. That's fine. There's no issue because stars will matter when I'm planning to open a five star hotel. When I'm making films, I don't need stars.

Rohit Shetty

5 Star Rating Quotes #149975
#4. Men do not long continue to think what they have forgotten how to say.

C.S. Lewis

5 Star Rating Quotes #172523
#5. Take care of things close to home first. Straighten up your room
before you save the world. Then save the world.

Ron Padgett

5 Star Rating Quotes #407683
#6. We had spent years battling for control of our marriage, of our love story, our life story. I had been thoroughly, finally outplayed. I created a manuscript, and she created a life.

Gillian Flynn

5 Star Rating Quotes #475992
#7. I've made it clear to my agents that I want more interesting stuff.

Tom Wopat

5 Star Rating Quotes #477539
#8. In our first season we had a 22 rating. Today Seinfeld, a hit show, gets a 15. Lost in Space actually had a bigger audience than Star Trek got at that time.

Mark Goddard

5 Star Rating Quotes #1085716
#9. Enormity of the stakes became the new self-hypnosis.

Barbara W. Tuchman

5 Star Rating Quotes #1140910
#10. The kindest thing you can offer an author is a review and a star rating. So appreciated.
THE GOLDEN PEACOCK has had a successful 5-star run on Goodreads and on Amazon. Thank you!" Lauren B. Grossman

Lauren B. Grossman

5 Star Rating Quotes #1180434
#11. The day in 2004 when the radiologist told me I had invasive cancer, I walked down the hospital corridor looking for a phone to call my husband, and I could almost see the fear coming toward me like a big, black shadow.

Geraldine Brooks

5 Star Rating Quotes #1183127
#12. Just know this, if that day does come where I do win this mirrorball, know that I didn't just win it for me, but I won it for all of us with MS.

Jack Osbourne

5 Star Rating Quotes #1199476
#13. Common sense is in spite of, not the result of, education.

Victor Hugo

5 Star Rating Quotes #1652755
#14. How do I rate books on GoodReads?
1-star = avoid
2-star = meh
3-star = worthwhile read
anything 3-stars has something special

Brian Greiner

5 Star Rating Quotes #1683162
#15. Network's rating dependent. A show might not stick. A lot's timing. Like, my Bradley Cooper in 'Kitchen Confidential' didn't always work. Cable supports young shows. TV Land, which you can find on Hulu, Amazon, iTunes, wanted 'Younger.' They came to me.

Darren Star

5 Star Rating Quotes #1712432
#16. Sexual starvation forces a heterosexual man to see beauty in every single female who he can sleep with without his society's disapproval.

Mokokoma Mokhonoana

5 Star Rating Quotes #1843077

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top