Top 25 5 Star Hotel Quotes

#1. I mean, teenage girls and their fathers don't have a lot in common, but when you add something like comedy into the mix, it just opens up all sorts of doors for them to bond.

Stephanie Beatriz

5 Star Hotel Quotes #768205
#2. I was nine months old the first time Mamaw saw my mother put Pepsi in my bottle.

J.D. Vance

5 Star Hotel Quotes #1871955
#3. She has the gift of accepting her life.

Jhumpa Lahiri

5 Star Hotel Quotes #1821049
#4. Can't do any work with a rock star; you have to go through their lawyers and their agents and their managers and you have to book them hotel rooms. When you work with your friends, you just call them up and they come over and you record and then you go out to see a movie.

Moby

5 Star Hotel Quotes #1758397
#5. Adrenaline after a gunfight's like a coked-up rock star in an expensive hotel room. It doesn't leave until it trashes the place.

Craig Schaefer

5 Star Hotel Quotes #1734554
#6. I don't want to live my life in a five-star hotel. That's not real life to me. You can't appreciate it.

Diane Kruger

5 Star Hotel Quotes #1629387
#7. I have had so many great moments, but I would have to say that dancing the Swan in 'Swan Lake' was such a unique and passionate experience for me. It was such bloody hard work, even at that very early age, that I would not want to try to replicate it again now.

William Kempe

5 Star Hotel Quotes #1262008
#8. I've met guys like you before. They talk the talk but, well ... talking doesn't exactly get people to orgasm, does it?

Suzanne Wrightt

5 Star Hotel Quotes #1143902
#9. I write music better in the winter, I prefer making music when it's dark.

Grimes

5 Star Hotel Quotes #921357
#10. If I went on vacation, I'd rather go camping than stay in some four-star hotel ... My friends treat me the same at home. They just want to sit down with you and have a beer.

Travis Fimmel

5 Star Hotel Quotes #876890
#11. An old small hotel is much more valuable than a seven-star hotel because the former has a spirit and a literary posture!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

5 Star Hotel Quotes #847827
#12. Nothing ever really goes away
it just changes into something else. Something beautiful.

Sarah Ockler

5 Star Hotel Quotes #802859
#13. It looks like a prisoner of war camp to me." Fiona threw her rucksack down in disgust. "I was expecting a five-star hotel at least.

Cathy MacPhail

5 Star Hotel Quotes #771847
#14. Location is everything, I'd rather camp in the Lake District or Scotland than sit in a five-star hotel in Frankfurt.

Rory Bremner

5 Star Hotel Quotes #66707
#15. Yes, I know. It's a VERY prestigious school, known for its outstanding students, rigorous academics, chic uniforms, and beautiful campus that's a twist between Hogwarts and a five-star luxury hotel! Most

Rachel Renee Russell

5 Star Hotel Quotes #720717
#16. The hotel is not happy with me breaking a 2000-dollar TV. For a second I feel like a rock star, but that's just a second because then I feel like a psycho again.

Jonas Eriksson

5 Star Hotel Quotes #535448
#17. When Sweden's Jan-Ove Waldner travels to China to play table tennis, he is mobbed when he leaves his hotel as if he were a rock star walking around Manhattan or a soccer star walking around Europe.

George Vecsey

5 Star Hotel Quotes #529787
#18. There is nothing wrong with athletes coming back from retirement.

George Vecsey

5 Star Hotel Quotes #522129
#19. If I was not an actor, I would have been working in a five star hotel as a chef.

Dhanush

5 Star Hotel Quotes #495681
#20. An actor goes crazy in a hotel room, gets trashed, throws a bench, breaks a window, and he is considered a rock star. An actress does that and she's sent to rehab and is thought to have problems and issues and can't get a job.

Mila Kunis

5 Star Hotel Quotes #488488
#21. You cannot be anything that you point to.

Mooji

5 Star Hotel Quotes #446188
#22. You got emotions plastered all over your face like makeup

Mati Raine

5 Star Hotel Quotes #202831
#23. There are many critics who invite me on their show, and I have told them that when my film releases, you will give it one-and-a-half star rating. That's fine. There's no issue because stars will matter when I'm planning to open a five star hotel. When I'm making films, I don't need stars.

Rohit Shetty

5 Star Hotel Quotes #149975
#24. It doesn't matter if you're staying at a four-star hotel, you will never have your whole closet with you.

Lexa Doig

5 Star Hotel Quotes #123104
#25. The stereotypical rock-star-trashing-a-hotel-room thing? Those days had passed by the time I was in a band big enough to do it.

Phil Collins

5 Star Hotel Quotes #79340

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top