Top 12 5 Percenter Quotes

#1. Granted, God is sovereign and can speak as he pleases - through a proof text, a poem, or Balaam's donkey. But we do not regularly seek out donkeys to tell us how to live.

Craig S. Keener

5 Percenter Quotes #165647
#2. If you no longer have any income, you will not be neglected-you will not starve to death ... We panic at first, but God does not always allow the evil that is feared to happen.

Vincent De Paul

5 Percenter Quotes #200000
#3. When you are a one-percenter, you live your life your way.

Sophia Amoruso

5 Percenter Quotes #408151
#4. Forgive me for speaking frankly, but after the past quarter-hour's conversation, I am unconvinced that any of you possess the sense or sensitivity to impart the news in any respectful fashion - Amelia

Tessa Dare

5 Percenter Quotes #949692
#5. The fear of criticism stagnates the power of creativity.

Debasish Mridha

5 Percenter Quotes #1195846
#6. Jimmy Carter laid out policies that we now look back at and say, 'Gee, that actually made sense.' But you also need to explain it and convey and communicate in a way that provides that tableau, that understanding.

Eliot Spitzer

5 Percenter Quotes #1361737
#7. I think very few people are gay. I'm a two-percenter myself.

Andrew Sullivan

5 Percenter Quotes #1477875
#8. I won't regret saying this, this thing that I'm saying. Is it better than keeping my mouth shut? That goes without saying. Call, break it off call, break my own heart.

Tegan Quin

5 Percenter Quotes #1546921
#9. If you're not loyal to your team, you can get by for a while, but eventually you will need to rely on their loyalty to you, and it just won't be there.

Tim Schafer

5 Percenter Quotes #1585787
#10. Fire school? He'd never considered making a career out of his abilities. :I'll think about it," said Gabriel.
Nick clapped him on the shoulder again. "No, you'll do it.

Brigid Kemmerer

5 Percenter Quotes #1683549
#11. We want [government] down to the size to where it would fit in a bathtub, and then it could worry about what we were up to.

Grover Norquist

5 Percenter Quotes #1756914
#12. It gets easier when you've met and dealt with your own grief. It gets easier, but it'll probably never be easy.

Scot Gardner

5 Percenter Quotes #1876799

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top