Top 34 5 Generations Quotes

#1. All it takes is one person in any generation to heal a family's limiting beliefs.

Gregg Braden

5 Generations Quotes #29440
#2. Opposites though they are, both solitude and solidarity are essential if the artist is to produce works that are not only significant to his or her age, but that will also speak to future generations.

Rollo May

5 Generations Quotes #16575
#3. Each generation supposes that the world was simpler for the one before it.

Eleanor Roosevelt

5 Generations Quotes #16742
#4. Earlier generations of stars in the galaxy could well have had planets. But really, there was only hydrogen and helium to work with, so they'd all be gas giants and not small, rocky planets.

Jill Tarter

5 Generations Quotes #18068
#5. I do believe 50 is the new 40 and 60 is the new 50. Hell, maybe 60 can be the new 40, I don't know. I believe that when we give ourselves permission, we can live with an excitement and heat and passion that most women in previous generations were unable to attain.

Marianne Williamson

5 Generations Quotes #21628
#6. Each prayer is like a seed that gets planted in the ground. It disappears for a season, but it eventually bears fruit that blesses future generations. In fact, our prayers bear fruit forever.

Mark Batterson

5 Generations Quotes #23194
#7. In a few generations you can breed a racehorse. The recipe for making a man like Delacroix is less well known.

Pierre-Auguste Renoir

5 Generations Quotes #23504
#8. My first record wasn't even with the Fugees. I was signed to Big Beat Records, so I was signed back in 1989 to the label that the Knocks are on now. You can always tell which generation had the pulse based on how they see things.

Wyclef Jean

5 Generations Quotes #24080
#9. That night taught me one of life's most useful lessons, one of the only pieces of advice I have to offer to younger generations: YOU'RE ALLOWED TO WALK OUT!

Nick Hornby

5 Generations Quotes #27488
#10. It must be instilled in man that 'peace' is the best legacy we would leave behind for the generations to come, as we practice and follow the edicts of human rights.

Henrietta Newton Martin

5 Generations Quotes #14435
#11. Future generations may or may not judge Wittgenstein to be one of the great philosophers. Even if they do not, however, he is sure always to count as one of the great personalities of philosophy. From our perspective it is easy to mistake one for the other; which he is time will tell.

A.C. Grayling

5 Generations Quotes #30309
#12. I find it amusing that those who helped to authorize and engineer the biggest foreign policy disaster in our generation are now criticizing me for making sure that we are on the right battlefield and not the wrong battlefield in the war against terrorism.

Barack Obama

5 Generations Quotes #30379
#13. I am not doing any favour, only performing a duty; this victory is a result of struggle of five generations.

Narendra Modi

5 Generations Quotes #30434
#14. I'm drawn to New England because that's where my roots are, and I miss it. I come from many generations of New Englanders, and so, in my writing, I've been drawn back there to the landscape and the light and the type of personality that's revealed.

Elizabeth Strout

5 Generations Quotes #32671
#15. To put an end to the spirit of inquiry that has characterized the West it is not necessary to burn the books. All we have to do is to leave them unread for a few generations.

Robert Maynard Hutchins

5 Generations Quotes #32808
#16. Molecular evidense suggests that our common ancestor with the chimpanzees lived, in Africa, between 5 and 7 million years ago, say half a million generations ago. This is not long by evolutionary standards.

Richard Dawkins

5 Generations Quotes #465220
#17. I have 5 children of my own. They are bilingual, like most second and third generations. But they speak primarily in English and they couldn't find anything on television that represented who they are in this country.

Robert Rodriguez

5 Generations Quotes #1588080
#18. No one in my family has been observant for generations, but we all identify with being Jewish.

Adam Mansbach

5 Generations Quotes #10497
#19. What have future generations ever done for us?

Groucho Marx

5 Generations Quotes #1029
#20. There is a generation begging for you to be real ... and to be real now.

Karen Wheaton

5 Generations Quotes #2165
#21. For those who protest that Mr. Obama will soon be out of office and irrelevant, read on and learn how his legacy of conscious control over every aspect of our lives will continue to function for generations to come. On

Alexandra York

5 Generations Quotes #3390
#22. When you banish me, you who are maryadapurushottham will be writing a law which will render innocent women of coming generations homeless and destitute.

Gita V. Reddy

5 Generations Quotes #3976
#23. A good library is a place, a palace where the lofty spirits of all nations and generations meet.

Shmuel Niger

5 Generations Quotes #5246
#24. Messi is the great player of this generation, like there were great players in other generations.

Michel Patini

5 Generations Quotes #7369
#25. I always wanted to be a young mom, but generations of women have worked so hard so we can have a career and wait to have children. So I say carpe diem - take advantage of that.

Brittany Murphy

5 Generations Quotes #8989
#26. The smell of blood remains for generations.

Kristian Goldmund Aumann

5 Generations Quotes #10475
#27. Across time and generations, books carry the thoughts and feelings, the essence, of the human spirit.

Philip Yancey

5 Generations Quotes #151
#28. People repeat behaviour that leads to flooding their brains with pleasurable chemicals. The short-term reward loop acts over hours to years, and the long-term reproductive success loop over generations.

Keith Henson

5 Generations Quotes #11600
#29. Building a world where we meet our own needs without denying future generations a healthy society is not impossible, as some would assert. The question is where societies choose to put their creative efforts

Christopher Flavin

5 Generations Quotes #13054
#30. Exactness is first obtained, and afterwards elegance. But diction, merely vocal, is always in its childhood. As no man leaves his eloquence behind him, the new generations have all to learn. There may possibly be books without a polished language, but there can be no polished language without books.

Samuel Johnson

5 Generations Quotes #13128
#31. These companies know that at their current size they're not going to be big enough to have the necessary capital, and they don't have enough spectrum to get to the third generation.

Steve Largent

5 Generations Quotes #13540
#32. A lot of youth today have become very narrow and conservative in a way, whereas we in the older generation are kind of living it.

Marc Almond

5 Generations Quotes #13590
#33. Let me say before I go any further that I forgive nobody. I wish them all an atrocious life and then the fires and ice of hell and in the execrable generations to come an honoured name.

Anonymous

5 Generations Quotes #13910
#34. Once upon a time, there was a generation of parents who were certain that Elvis Presley's unashamed hip-swivellingvwas most certainly the end of society.

Charlie Caruso

5 Generations Quotes #14389

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top