Top 34 5 Doctors Quotes

#1. Four out of 5 doctors agree that dying is fatal. Hence, the absence of the fifth doctor.

David Hammons

5 Doctors Quotes #1696319
#2. It is a moral achievement on the part of the doctor who ought not to let himself be repelled by sickness and corruption.

Carl Jung

5 Doctors Quotes #26795
#3. We're gonna get weaker. That's already happened. They used to say, you know, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Now they're saying eat five fruits. That's evidence. You can't argue with that.

Karl Pilkington

5 Doctors Quotes #15021
#4. My father said writing was a nice hobby. He strongly encouraged my brother and me to become doctors.

Tess Gerritsen

5 Doctors Quotes #19715
#5. Before the 20th century, the ulcer was not a respectable disease. Doctors would say, 'You're under a lot of stress.' Nineteenth-century Europe and America had all these crazy health spas and quack treatments.

Barry Marshall

5 Doctors Quotes #19942
#6. Compassionate doctors sometimes lie to patients about the severity of their condition, and it is not always wrong to do so.

Richard Dawkins

5 Doctors Quotes #21452
#7. In the traditional urban novel, there is only survival or not. The suburban idea, the conformist idea, that agony can be seen to and cured by doctors or psychoanalysis or self-knowledge is nowhere to be found in the city. Talking is a way of life, but it is not a cure. Same with religion.

Jane Smiley

5 Doctors Quotes #22456
#8. Anyone who thinks they're happy should really see a doctor, because there is no reason to be happy.

Marilyn Manson

5 Doctors Quotes #23922
#9. Stay away from these three people if you want to lead a happy healthy stress free life. Lawyers,Doctors and Priests. Lawyers take your money,Doctors take your health and Priests take your soul.

Lou Silluzio

5 Doctors Quotes #25134
#10. Isn't it a shame military doctors couldn't be as good as military sunglasses?

Pat Conroy

5 Doctors Quotes #14679
#11. I definitely want to thank my doctor, Dr. Sandy, um, my psychiatrist, she really helped me relax a lot, thank you so much.

Metta World Peace

5 Doctors Quotes #27377
#12. I'm here because I've lost my head. My mind is unhinged. That's what the doctors say.

A.G. Howard

5 Doctors Quotes #30611
#13. It is all about rehab. Most doctors can make you 100 percent well physically. I would tell you that it is 25 percent about the surgery and 75 percent about the rehab.

Curt Schilling

5 Doctors Quotes #30745
#14. You will continue to read stories of crookedness and corruption - of policemen who lie and steal, doctors who reap where they do not sew, politicians on the take. Don't be misled. They are news because they are the exceptions.

Robert Fulghum

5 Doctors Quotes #33437
#15. A feeble body makes a feeble mind. I do not know what doctors cure us of, but I know this: they infect us with very deadly diseases, cowardice, timidity, credulity, the fear of death. What matter if they make the dead walk, we have no need of corpses; they fail to give us men, and it is men we need.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

5 Doctors Quotes #34492
#16. I was really so excited when it came back on air and I saw all three of the actors who played 'Doctor Who' in the new version and they've all been absolutely brilliant in their own special way, as all the Doctors always are.

Sophie Aldred

5 Doctors Quotes #35357
#17. The mans prostate was so encased by the tumour that doctors couldn't even see it. The tumour was wrapped around the gland ... when he started out his PSA was ... around 5,000 ... it eventually normalised ... and he is alive and well now..and I think his PSA count is like 3 or 4.

Richard M. Schulze

5 Doctors Quotes #763370
#18. Like many doctors of his era, TeLinde often used patients from the public wards for research, usually without their knowledge.

Rebecca Skloot

5 Doctors Quotes #1878488
#19. The great secret of doctors, known only to their wives, but still hidden from the public, is that most things get better by themselves; most things, in fact, are better in the morning.

Lewis Thomas

5 Doctors Quotes #14089
#20. Seeing twilight fall should be prescribed by doctors.

Marlene Dietrich

5 Doctors Quotes #13321
#21. Doctors say there's no such thing as chemo brain, but ask any chemo patient.

Sarah Addison Allen

5 Doctors Quotes #11469
#22. I was terrified when my doctor told me that I had a unique and interesting personality trait, but then he told me about new Zoloft or Prozac and now I just take three pills a day and I blend right into this horrible inbred corporate landscape.

Doug Stanhope

5 Doctors Quotes #11427
#23. The old joke is that psychiatrists are doctors who can't stand the sight of blood. Maybe they can't stand it, but if they work where I work, they damn well better get used to it.
At least surgeons and prizefighters get to wear gloves

Mike Bartos

5 Doctors Quotes #10738
#24. The poorest in America are the sickets. Poor people can't afford preventive care or insurance. The poor don't see doctors. They show up at our doorstep when things are advanced.

Abraham Verghese

5 Doctors Quotes #10609
#25. Doctors' investment in radium ... the price of radium increased 1,000% when they began to use it on cancer victims ...

Erland Josephson

5 Doctors Quotes #9620
#26. I have a sickness doctors can't cure,
Inexorably pulling me to the well of my destruction,
Consented to be a sacrifice, killed for her love,
Eager, like the drunk gulping wine mixed with poison,
Shameless were those my nights,
Yet my soul loved them beyond all passion.

Ibn Hazm

5 Doctors Quotes #8807
#27. Addiction is a disease of exposure. Doctors and nurses, for instance, have a high addiction rate.

William S. Burroughs

5 Doctors Quotes #7964
#28. When I think back, I get mad at what they did to those poor men. Ernie must have had PTSD - they called it shell shock - and the doctors told him to keep it all bottled up inside. They didn't know any better, but it was like treating syphilis with candy bars.

Anita Diamant

5 Doctors Quotes #6023
#29. As most doctors will tell you, cleansing is ridiculous. You know what's been around longer than that state-of-the-art juicer? Your kidneys. And your liver. Still, the cleanse has recalibrated my definition of a splurge.

Sloane Crosley

5 Doctors Quotes #3434
#30. People think I appear on television to promote my image. That's not fair. I hate filming. I turned down 'Strictly Come Dancing.' But television is a wonderful opportunity to promote scientific ideas. 'Super Doctors' is a very thoughtful piece.

Robert Winston

5 Doctors Quotes #2393
#31. Yes, the deficit doctors have their scalpels out all right, but they're not poised over the budget. That's as fat as ever and getting fatter. What they're ready to operate on is your wallet.

Ronald Reagan

5 Doctors Quotes #2357
#32. Traditional doctors say I'm a mystic. I don't deny it.

Bernie Siegel

5 Doctors Quotes #2268
#33. I only worked theater jobs, but they were all really silly when I first graduated. I was a line monitor at 'Spamalot,' which means I got there at 8 A.M. and told people how much the tickets were for standing room. I was an NYU Medical School fake patient, to teach doctors how to talk to patients.

Lauren Worsham

5 Doctors Quotes #1915
#34. We need to get insurance out of the way and let the consumer interact with their doctor the way they did basically before World War II,

Rand Paul

5 Doctors Quotes #22

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top