Top 45 5 Days Quotes

#1. The vision that we and the Rothschilds have for India is to link Indian fields to the world and put the produce, as fresh as it can be, on Western tables in 4-5 days.

Sunil Mittal

5 Days Quotes #9754
#2. Now I know what it's like to be a rock star. No, I didn't sleep with 5 groupies at once. But I was interviewed about 45 times in 5 days in 3 cities.

Tony Visconti

5 Days Quotes #4604
#3. Somehow they stayed that way
For those 5 days in May
Made all the stars around them shine
Funny how you can look in vain
Living on nerves and such sweet pain
The loneliness that cuts so fine
To find the face you've seen a thousand times

Blue Rodeo

5 Days Quotes #1847472
#4. NEVER TRUST ANYTHING THAT BLEEDS 5 DAYS A MONTH AND
DOESN'T DIE

Susan Elizabeth Phillips

5 Days Quotes #1753300
#5. I went for an audition, which was shrouded in all kinds of secrecy to keep the storyline under wraps, and 5 days later I was in Atlanta and 700 years older.

Lauren Cohan

5 Days Quotes #1459899
#6. I assisted with Russ [Manning] for about eleven months and my day job for 5 days a week was credit manager and paint salesman for Sherwin-Williams.

Mike Royer

5 Days Quotes #1432323
#7. As for swimming, I'm now in the pool 5 days a week from 8 to 10 a.m. And I'm in the gym for an hour and a half, 4 days a week. Two days upper body, two days lower.

Dana Torres

5 Days Quotes #1364552
#8. When I'm writing, which is 8-9 months out of the year, I'm in a concerted writing pace, where I work 5 days a week for at least a few hours a day, maybe a little bit more. But I won't work for more than 2 hours at a time. I'll work for a couple hours and take a break.

Amy Ray

5 Days Quotes #1285275
#9. When I start training, I get very serious and focused about it. I probably train 4-5 days a week, and I eat probably eat 5-8 small meals a day to keep my metabolism going.

Ciara

5 Days Quotes #1230327
#10. It was pretty extensive - we worked out 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 3 months, which I think is more than anybody in the Olympics. I thought well I don't need this, the girls need it, but it was a gift.

David Carradine

5 Days Quotes #1142333
#11. I do my best to work out 5 days a week. There are times when I can only get in 3 days a week because I am traveling or just need rest due to a hectic schedule. But working out is always a priority, and if I fall off due to my schedule, it is not long before I get back on track.

Laila Ali

5 Days Quotes #1104005
#12. In the old days, we painstakingly copied our emails onto paper, put a stamp on them and mailed them to arrive 4 to 5 days later. We also churned our own butter and used our phones for talking.

Peter Sagal

5 Days Quotes #925673
#13. He's a hot bath, a short breath, 5 days of summer pressed into 5 fingers writing stories on my body.

Tahereh Mafi

5 Days Quotes #890109
#14. I am here for 5 days to enjoy myself and rest. Israel is a beautiful country and the audience is full of passion and I enjoy everything there is here.

Paul Oakenfold

5 Days Quotes #645321
#15. If diamonds are a girl's best friend, I wonder if blood diamonds are a girl's best friend 5 days out of the month?

Chelsea Handler

5 Days Quotes #301904
#16. I started slow, and eventually I started working out 4 to 5 days a week. We all have to start somewhere, and doing something is better than nothing at all.

Khloe Kardashian

5 Days Quotes #179879
#17. I try to work out at the least 3 days a week, and I aim for 4 to 5 days a week. I try to eat healthy, but I'm not going to say I'm best the best at that. I won't allow myself to buy junk food, but if it's somewhere and it's free, I'll eat it.

Amber Stevens

5 Days Quotes #1150281
#18. I really love something about being around the recording studios - you know, like, those days in the '80s they'd be, like, in the studio 'til 4, 5, 6 in the morning working on these songs.

Mark Ronson

5 Days Quotes #691229
#19. Certainly, goodness and mercy will stay close to me all the days of my life, and I will remain in the LORD'S house for days without end. Psalm 23:5-6

Linda Washington

5 Days Quotes #726747
#20. In America, 13.5 million days of work are lost per year due to work related depression, stress and anxiety.

Jack Canfield

5 Days Quotes #935397
#21. What we know for sure from our work and from others' is that mice have a life span of 1,000 days, dogs have 5,000 days, and we humans have 29,000 days. Recognizing that the duration is limited, and aging is inevitable, focus the attention on enhancing the quality of the days you have.

S. Jay Olshansky

5 Days Quotes #936112
#22. I would like to be able to say that I came back from this by just simply getting up from the sofa and rolling up my sleeves ... but I didn't. I could not even take things days by day. In realistic terms I fought to make it through the day - 5 minutes at a time.

Gisela Hausmann

5 Days Quotes #956950
#23. The Second World War lasted for 2,174 days, cost $1.5 trillion and claimed the lives of over 50 million people. That represents 23,000 lives lost every day, or more than six people killed every minute, for six long years.

Andrew Roberts

5 Days Quotes #965512
#24. Over $5.3 trillion of currencies are traded every day, yet nations like the Philippines, Peru, Poland or the UK hold less than $80bn in reserves to defend against speculators. Enough to last only a few days.

Patrick Dixon

5 Days Quotes #1027377
#25. There are over 1.5 billion tweets generated every 2 days and over 30 billion pieces of content shared each month on Facebook (Kiss Metrics).

Bryan Kramer

5 Days Quotes #1151022
#26. You never know really what anyone thinks about you - that's why all my closest friends are ones I've had since my schooling days when I was 5. And I surround myself with people who I trust and who know me.

Dominic Cooper

5 Days Quotes #1253501
#27. The trouble with eating Italian is that 5 or 6 days later, you're hungry again.

George Miller

5 Days Quotes #1407449
#28. Whenever I'd try to talk myself out of going for a walk, and there were a few days like that, I'd take myself through a series of simple tasks so I would get up and go. 1. Get up. 2. Find your house keys. 3. Put on some shoes. 4. Grab your iPod. 5. Walk out the front door.

Jennifer Hudson

5 Days Quotes #1481913
#29. Some 5 billion years from now, there will be a last perfect day on Earth ... then the sun will begin to die, life will be extinguished, the oceans will boil and evaporate away.

Carl Sagan

5 Days Quotes #1740245
#30. You p prepare a table before me in q the presence of my enemies; you r anoint my head with oil; my s cup overflows. 6 Surely [4] goodness and mercy [5] shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall t dwell [6] in the house of the LORD u forever.

Anonymous

5 Days Quotes #1816352
#31. I drove across country in my yellow 1970 VW bug (which I drove until 1986) to Los Angeles, having had enough cold weather in 5 years in Ann Arbor, and found a job within a few days.

W. Richard Stevens

5 Days Quotes #1827000
#32. I worked with the same trainer that worked with Denzel Washington in THe Hurricane. It was three months of training, five days a week, 4 to 5 hours a day. This was followed by a month of choreography.

Wentworth Miller

5 Days Quotes #670662
#33. I'm a hard-working girl. I go to the office. I work a normal 9 to 5 job most days.

Petra Stunt

5 Days Quotes #660771
#34. One rule of thumb you should use when setting deadlines for yourself is to carefully consider how much time you expect the entire project to take and multiple that number by 1.5. For example, if you think your project is going to take 10 days to complete, plan to give yourself 15 days.

Ric Thompson

5 Days Quotes #612085
#35. My son was autistic, and he suffered from seizure disorder every 5 to 10 days. He would suffer a seizure that would last 45 seconds to a minute and sleep for 12 hours.

John Travolta

5 Days Quotes #586733
#36. Most days of the week, I wake up at 5:30 am and my run starts by 6 am. I am done with the run by 8 am and get to work between 9:30 am and 10 am. After a normal business day I am back home and in bed by 9:30 pm.

Amit Sheth

5 Days Quotes #536615
#37. I'm a pretty low-stress guy. I take what the golf course gives me. Some days, when I'm in full control, I'm able to fire at pins with 5-irons. Other days, I'm looking more toward the middle of the green.

Matt Kuchar

5 Days Quotes #512760
#38. I was always made to work at a very early age. I finished school at 4 P.M. and by 5 P.M. I was working. It was seven days a week.

Albert Gubay

5 Days Quotes #499077
#39. I used to work, part time, in a deli, in those days when your parents made you work just so you should know what work was like. And you'd make 4, 5, 6, ten dollars.

Hector Elizondo

5 Days Quotes #425515
#40. I take ballet class as often as possible - up to 5 times a week - and try to go to the gym on the days that I don't take class. I also do a floor barre/Pilates mat class almost everyday.

Amanda Schull

5 Days Quotes #413233
#41. I reckon I can count on 30 more writing years, averaging a book a year (I can't keep up the 2-2.5 a year I used to do these days). And these days I've gotten round to wondering, for each new idea, "do I want to be remembered for this?" before I get to the point of spending a year on it.

Charles Stross

5 Days Quotes #385458
#42. Sometimes the world begins
To set you up on your feet again
It wipes the tears from your eyes
How will you ever know
The way that circumstances go
Always going to hit you by surprise
I know my past
You were there
In everything I've done
You are the one

Blue Rodeo

5 Days Quotes #349456
#43. I missed so much of the Swinging Sixties by working. From 1961 to 1969, I got up at 4.30 A.M., a car came for me at 5.30 A.M., and I was taken to our studio at Teddington or Elstree, and we filmed until I got home at 9.30 P.M., five days a week.

Patrick Macnee

5 Days Quotes #106975
#44. Since graduation, I have measured time in 4-by-5-inch pieces of paper, four days on the left and three on the right. Every social engagement, interview, reading, flight, doctor's appointment, birthday and dry-cleaning reminder has been handwritten between metal loops.

Sloane Crosley

5 Days Quotes #97548
#45. I would imagine that most of my writing is done spontaneously. I had no intention of writing, and then I'll just walk through the house, and I'll hear this melody, and I'll turn on the tape players and go back to it later on. Some days I'll get 3-5 songs a day.

Andrae Crouch

5 Days Quotes #20639

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top