Top 6 47 Year Old Woman Quotes

#1. An alcoholic 47-year-old woman with teenagers who thinks a guy in his mid-20s is a good prospect as a partner definitely has some judgment and character flaws.

Emily Yoffe

47 Year Old Woman Quotes #1505402
#2. Artists are the people among us who realize creation didn't stop on the sixth day.

Joel-Peter Witkin

47 Year Old Woman Quotes #305185
#3. I always felt like I could be funny, but there was a part of me that always judged actors so harshly ... I thought all actors were dumb-that they must have serious emotional problems. Even if they don't, that's the perception I had of them. I didn't want anyone to see me that way.

Lisa Kudrow

47 Year Old Woman Quotes #622166
#4. The atom bombs are piling up in the factories, the police are prowling through the cities, the lies are streaming from the loudspeakers, but the earth is still going round the sun.

George Orwell

47 Year Old Woman Quotes #1305252
#5. Great spiritual teachings do not change, but we do. As we grow older and wiser, we can receive the teachings at deeper levels.

Marianne Williamson

47 Year Old Woman Quotes #1371899
#6. I don't look at rushes, or I don't go to the dailies. I don't even really look at playback ... unless it's an action scene or a move that I need to do better, something like that.

Saoirse Ronan

47 Year Old Woman Quotes #1779610

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top