Top 14 47 Years Old Woman Quotes

#1. I'd spend about an hour, my room darkening around me, wondering what the hell happened to make me so unsure of who I even was. Because who you are is supposed to be the easiest question in the world to answer, right? Only for me it hadn't been easy for a very long time.

Jennifer Brown

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #194639
#2. Beer commercials are so patriotic: Made the American Way. What does that have to do with America? Is that what America stands for? Feeling sluggish and urinating frequently?

Evelyn Waugh

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #361120
#3. I really believe less is more. When you get older, too much makeup can be ageing, and when you're young, you should enjoy the fact your skin is free from lines and wrinkles rather than overloading it with products.

Louise Nurding

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #528640
#4. How do you tell a scribe from a prophet . . .? The prophets love the people they chastise.

Marylinne Robinson

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #702024
#5. Your grandparents came of age in the Great Depression, when everyday life was about deprivation and sacrifice, when the economic conditions of the time were so grave and so unrelenting it would have been easy enough for the American dream to fade away.

Tom Brokaw

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #739250
#6. There are always proper responses, even to rude questions.

Judith Martin

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #757553
#7. I had to make squirrel noises as Bubbles and without realizing it, I was making the face and putting my fingers up to my face to look like a squirrel and everyone made fun of me for the rest of the day.

Tara Strong

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #1038791
#8. I gasp my last sigh and realise how right Tree is: all is as it is, as it is meant to be.

Judy Croome

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #1086664
#9. To do what you wanna do, to leave a mark - in a way that you think is important and lasting - that's a life well-lived.

Laurene Powell Jobs

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #1113959
#10. The urge for destruction is also a creative urge!

Mikhail Bakunin

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #1224996
#11. When you have an animal in your home, a relationship forms very quickly, where that animal ceases to be an animal to you. It feels like a member of your family.

Elijah Wood

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #1237294
#12. Every day grows more amnesiac about its recent past.

Hilton Kramer

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #1626447
#13. People in retail banks are not smart. They have a business model that's quite difficult to not make money out of - but still they somehow manage it.

Peter Hargreaves

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #1709794
#14. Etgar means "challenge." And my family name is Keret, which means "urban." So my name is "urban challenge." My joke is, it's a good description of a birth but a strange name for a human being.

Etgar Keret

47 Years Old Woman Quotes #1748384

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top