Top 26 41 Years Quotes

#1. This was meaningful that at almost 41 years old, I could be getting my first beauty campaign.

Teri Hatcher

41 Years Quotes #573394
#2. From 1924 to 1965, 41 years, essentially, there was no immigration. Try telling people that in the midst of this debate and they won't believe you. They'll think you're making it up. They'll think you're lying about it.

Rush Limbaugh

41 Years Quotes #310480
#3. I've been teaching full-time for 41 years at small colleges, and I can't imagine what it would mean for me or my colleagues to be armed with handguns or rifles instead of books and a thorough knowledge of our chosen disciplines.

Jay Parini

41 Years Quotes #1821096
#4. Happy birthday to Arnold Palmer, who turned 82. That's 41 years iced tea and 41 years lemonade.

Jimmy Fallon

41 Years Quotes #1739220
#5. During the 41 years that have elapsed since Costa Rica abolished its army, our fundamental freedoms have never been threatened, nor do we know a shameful history of repression.

Oscar Arias

41 Years Quotes #1509483
#6. In all my career, in my ups and downs, I've never had a beauty campaign. This was meaningful that at almost 41 years old, I could be getting my first beauty campaign. It made me feel really great.

Teri Hatcher

41 Years Quotes #1458517
#7. Picasso didn't stop painting when he was 41 years old because he felt he wasn't relevant, but he kept going and the painting he made before he died are now worth 40 million dollars.

Peter Frampton

41 Years Quotes #1316745
#8. The Yankees won the pennant, we went on to the World Series, 41 years after that in the city of Toronto. The great city of Toronto, and all the provinces in Canada, everybody reached out and they were excited because we won the first World Series ever, across the border.

Dave Winfield

41 Years Quotes #891944
#9. For 41 years I have gone with a very natural hair "look" that was originally popularized by coconuts.

Dave Barry

41 Years Quotes #817289
#10. I was raised Christian; I was raised in the South where everybody's raised Christian, but at this point, I'm 41 years old, and I've been an atheist, at this point, a little more than half my life.

Jason Aaron

41 Years Quotes #733936
#11. Listen, I'm 41 years old. I've got two kids. I've got a career. The last thing I need to be doing is having a beef with A Tribe Called Quest. It's silly and it was unnecessary. It ain't the first time that a director hasn't seen eye to eye with a subject and it ain't going to be the last time.

Michael Rapaport

41 Years Quotes #706564
#12. I came from a family of incredible storytellers, but I didn't start writing children's books until I was 41 years old.

Patricia Polacco

41 Years Quotes #670139
#13. The Iraqi government had an army with 350,000 soldiers on which it had spent $41.6 billion in the three years since 2011. But this force melted away without significant resistance. Discarded uniforms and equipment were found strewn along the roads leading

Patrick Cockburn

41 Years Quotes #1813342
#14. I have a 41-year track record of investing excellence ... what do you have?

Bill Gross

41 Years Quotes #1739686
#15. Our planet has a peculiar wobble - its precession. And that precession produces upheavals in our weather, weather alterations we cycle through every 22,000, 41,000 and 100,000 years.

Howard Bloom

41 Years Quotes #1333554
#16. The part that's difficult is being single, at 41, after 10 years of marriage and two kids. That's like having a bunch of money in a currency of a country that doesn't exist anymore.

Louis C.K.

41 Years Quotes #1322186
#17. I hope that in future Congresses there will reemerge a recognition that climate change is a reality, that our policies to meet our energy needs must also deal responsibly with environmental issues, including the damage caused by greenhouse gas emissions.

Jeff Bingaman

41 Years Quotes #1319990
#18. Some man never get the woman who cure them from looking for another woman.

Marlon James

41 Years Quotes #963835
#19. Fashion shows are glamorous for 20 minutes.

Alek Wek

41 Years Quotes #841728
#20. I don't linger on the fact that Dawn Fraser was a great swimmer 40 years ago. That was in the past. I did break 41 world records, but I don't live on that today.

Dawn Fraser

41 Years Quotes #830867
#21. The staff used to say, "When the president eats, everybody eats." That kind of leadership is real. I figured the saying applied to every president but really the saying came from Bush 41's years. He appreciated the lowest on the totem pole because he'd once pounded the Navy pavement.

Gary J. Byrne

41 Years Quotes #826834
#22. I don't have a specific favorite product, but I deep condition my hair regularly. When I can, I'll avoid heat styling and wear my hair in a bun.

Jasmine Tookes

41 Years Quotes #766894
#23. The conductor's stand is not a continent of power, but rather an island of solitude.

Riccardo Muti

41 Years Quotes #406447
#24. My feeling about fiction, regardless of the genre, is that it is meant to be a representation of life. I want my books to give a whole spectrum of experiences to my readers. Not just fear or terror or revulsion, but excitement, laughter, pain, sorrow, desire, etc.

Richard Laymon

41 Years Quotes #397541
#25. Behold the good and just! Whom do they hate most? The man who breaks their tables of values, the breaker, the lawbreaker:- yet he is the creator.

Friedrich Nietzsche

41 Years Quotes #323003
#26. My feet ached in my Cinderella shoes. I shifted my weight and wiggled my toes beneath the cutting Lucite straps. My Prince Charming had finally showed up, I thought wretchedly, and he was too damn late.

Lisa Kleypas

41 Years Quotes #208414

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top