Top 30 4 Millionaires Quotes

#1. The San Francisco Stock Exchange was the place that continuously pumped up the savings of the lower classes into the pockets of the millionaires.

Robert Louis Stevenson

4 Millionaires Quotes #214595
#2. What's the best home-based business opportunity in the world today? Without a doubt, it's network marketing. Like it or hate it, network marketing has created more millionaires than any other industry in history. There's just one problem - it can be hard if you're not used to it!

Kevin J. Donaldson

4 Millionaires Quotes #1877390
#3. When you go to an art gallery you are simply a tourist looking at the trophy cabinet of a few millionaires.

Banksy

4 Millionaires Quotes #413367
#4. Unlike the Tory millionaires, I live in the heart of the proud working-class community of the Bogside in Derry.

Martin McGuinness

4 Millionaires Quotes #392515
#5. There are plenty of miserable millionaires all over the place.

Peter Mayle

4 Millionaires Quotes #380341
#6. We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see ...

Angus Young

4 Millionaires Quotes #379591
#7. There is nothing conservative about bailing out Wall Street. Likewise, there is nothing progressive about billion dollar loans to millionaires to build solar panels.

Rand Paul

4 Millionaires Quotes #364326
#8. Bad taste
creates many more millionaires than good taste. It finally
boiled down to a matter of who got the most votes. In the
land of the moles a mole was king

Charles Bukowski

4 Millionaires Quotes #359099
#9. Who is to blame for this most recent of sports disgraces in America? The culture that flings young athletes like Tyson up out of obscurity, makes millionaires of them and watches them self-destruct?

Joyce Carol Oates

4 Millionaires Quotes #335877
#10. In other countries they have histories with revolutions and class movements. In America, people don't like to think of themselves like being in a lower class. They all like to think of themselves as potential millionaires.

Matt Taibbi

4 Millionaires Quotes #320230
#11. The millionaires are a product of natural selection ... the naturally selected agents of society for certain work. They get high wages and live in luxury, but the bargain is a good one for society.

William Graham Sumner

4 Millionaires Quotes #314338
#12. One of the reasons that millionaires are economically successful is that they think differently.

Thomas J. Stanley

4 Millionaires Quotes #311558
#13. That cracker made a lot of African-American millionaires.

Rush Limbaugh

4 Millionaires Quotes #290883
#14. It was not long before I discovered that withdrawing addicts lost their composure in exactly the same manner that careless millionaires lose their money: gradually, then suddenly.

Andrew Davidson

4 Millionaires Quotes #266697
#15. Hard labor jobs are a poor strategy for acquiring money, but they do garner respect. Self-made millionaires know getting rich has little to do with intelligence and everything to do with focus and persistence.

Steve Siebold

4 Millionaires Quotes #257781
#16. What troubles me is not that movie stars run for office, but that they find it easy to get elected. It should be difficult. It should be difficult for millionaires, too.

Shana Alexander

4 Millionaires Quotes #13040
#17. FreedomWorks, which is funded primarily by very rich people, solicits donations from non-rich conservative people. More than 80,000 people donated money to FreedomWorks in 2012, and it seems likely that only a small minority of those people were hedge fund millionaires.

Alex Pareene

4 Millionaires Quotes #178709
#18. We have this kind of revolving door, we don't have a permanent class of millionaires in America like a lot of other countries.

Jim DeMint

4 Millionaires Quotes #176443
#19. There are no electromagnetic field (EMF) book millionaires yet, but that may change with the roll out of the fifth generation (5G) wireless networks.

Steven Magee

4 Millionaires Quotes #161405
#20. There are two Americas - separate, unequal, and no longer even acknowledging each other except on the barest cultural terms. In the one nation, new millionaires are minted every day. In the other, human beings no longer necessary to our economy, to our society, are being devalued and destroyed.

David Simon

4 Millionaires Quotes #161169
#21. Arnold Schwarzenegger cut teacher's salaries and parks and libraries rather than raise taxes for the many California millionaires and billionaires.

Adam McKay

4 Millionaires Quotes #161069
#22. The real cost of living is dying, and we're spending days like millionaires: a week here, a month there, casually spunked until all you have left are the two pennies on your eyes.

Caitlin Moran

4 Millionaires Quotes #152766
#23. Nothing can take the sting out of the world's economic problems like watching millionaires present each other with golden statues.

Billy Crystal

4 Millionaires Quotes #148458
#24. The music of rebellion makes you want to rage
But it's made by millionaires who are nearly twice your age

Porcupine Tree

4 Millionaires Quotes #139493
#25. Here's an interesting figure: 43 percent of the incoming congressional freshmen are millionaires. The other 57 percent are Democrats.

Jay Leno

4 Millionaires Quotes #127429
#26. The millionaires and billionaires who chose to invest in Australia are actually those who most help the poor and our young. This secret needs to be spread widely.

Gina Rinehart

4 Millionaires Quotes #123022
#27. How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.

Robert G. Allen

4 Millionaires Quotes #98332
#28. Always be eager to learn, no matter how successful you might already be. In the Millionaires' Club, we sometimes invite a billionaire to come talk to us. He says, 'You're doing okay, but come on. How about if you really poured it on!'

Jim Rohn

4 Millionaires Quotes #92188
#29. There aren't many millionaires who bowl over 100. Why not? Because they left the bowling league behind to build their fortunes.

Jeff Olson

4 Millionaires Quotes #61848
#30. I watch a TV show called 'Shark Tank.' It's one of my favorite TV shows. It's basically self-made millionaires who have either come up with their own business or clothing ... I came up with the idea of designing clothes.

Jacob Dalton

4 Millionaires Quotes #33356

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top