Top 60 30 Years From Now Quotes

#1. I want a movie that 30 years from now, people can look back and see it as a reflection of where the culture was at - as a barometer of the culture.

Eli Roth

30 Years From Now Quotes #600928
#2. Twenty or 30 years from now, I'm going to be on a beach in Jamaica.

Idris Elba

30 Years From Now Quotes #618169
#3. When my daughers, Simone and Emily look at me 25 or 30 years from now and say 'what were you doing, when global warming was happening? And when you guys knew what was coming down the road?' I want to be able to say, 'guys, I was doing everything I knew how to do.

James Balog

30 Years From Now Quotes #979557
#4. I just try to try to keep an attitude that I don't know what I'm doing. Not to the point where I'm beating myself up, but I just go in thinking that I have a lot to learn. And I hope I still have that attitude 30 years from now.

Tobey Maguire

30 Years From Now Quotes #989548
#5. I'm 51. So I'm just saying, 30 years from now you're going to have a different outlook. That's what a midlife crisis is.

Kelly Reichardt

30 Years From Now Quotes #1008556
#6. I'm going to say this tonight because 20 years from now, 30 years from now, 40 years from now, I might not be able to say it, but I can say it tonight ... You are now watching the greatest living rock star on the planet

Kanye West

30 Years From Now Quotes #1361562
#7. If I'm going to make music and put my heart and soul into this and dedicate my whole life to it, I want to be making something that 15, 20, 30 years from now, somebody is listening to and that is a staple of the time it came out.

Blake Judd

30 Years From Now Quotes #1535453
#8. Music is a continuum and the modern and avant-garde composers of today will be part of the standard repertoire 30 years from now.

Neville Marriner

30 Years From Now Quotes #1804838
#9. As a culture, we're so worried about what's going to happen to us 30 years from now that we are not taking care of our brothers and sisters who need help today.

Francis Chan

30 Years From Now Quotes #188219
#10. I'm a dedicated father - a hopeless, dedicated father. I mean, I am dork dad. I am just - I love my children. I have kids - you know, Joey's 30-something, and then I have all the way down to 4 years old, believe it or not. At my age, five kids.

Joe Piscopo

30 Years From Now Quotes #109503
#11. I am not alone in thinking that we are at a tipping point ecologically and morally and politically. Democracy cannot survive without a vibrant middle class, yet the policies of one of the parties has been committed to wiping it out for 30 years.

Deborah Kass

30 Years From Now Quotes #69829
#12. I've wanted to work with my father for 30 years, and I'm really grateful that I finally had the opportunity, and it ended up - the experience and, I believe, the film - better than I could ever have hoped for.

Kiefer Sutherland

30 Years From Now Quotes #108620
#13. Politics is more than policy, right. Like, one thing that has occurred to me is Bernie Sanders is clearly a very adept and able politician, right. But he spent 30 years being a very adept and able politician in an almost entirely white state.

Chris Hayes

30 Years From Now Quotes #105757
#14. Median wages of production workers, who comprise 80 percent of the workforce, haven't risen in 30 years, adjusted for inflation.

Robert Reich

30 Years From Now Quotes #103991
#15. We have enforced a Darwinian process on wolves, turning them into the shy and elusive animals they've become. They didn't have that fear of us 30,000 years ago. We didn't have gunpowder; we had rocks. Wolves would have seen us as lunch, and we were weak and slow and tasty.

Bruce Cameron

30 Years From Now Quotes #96143
#16. I like the fact that by mimicking the way memory works, a writer can actually write in a fluid way - one solid scene doesn't have to fall on another solid scene, you can just have a fragment that then dovetails into another one that took place 30 years apart from it.

Kazuo Ishiguro

30 Years From Now Quotes #93474
#17. I have seen women who are very interested in tech finish their graduate or undergraduate degrees, but then choose not to pursue a career in tech because they're not sure they want to spend the next 20-30 years in an industry that's very male dominated.

Padmasree Warrior

30 Years From Now Quotes #89762
#18. In the developed world, we live 30 years longer, on average, than our ancestors born a century ago, but the price we pay for those added years is the rise of chronic diseases.

S. Jay Olshansky

30 Years From Now Quotes #89340
#19. it could take 30 years to build your reputation and yet it can be lost in 30 seconds.

Robin S. Sharma

30 Years From Now Quotes #73148
#20. Americans who travel abroad for the first time are often shocked to discover that, despite all the progress that has been made in the last 30 years, many foreign people still speak in foreign languages. - DAVE BARRY

Timothy Ferriss

30 Years From Now Quotes #71684
#21. Our lives are a sequence of things. When we're alive, they're continuing, just as my words now are an improvisation. So the idea of 30 years is actually quite nebulous. It's impossible to encapsulate it. All you can do is go: 'what next?'

Simon McBurney

30 Years From Now Quotes #70355
#22. Embrace your journey and those who come across your path. Be gracious in your endeavors. Focus on your craft. Those who support your dreams now and feel your sincere humility and gratitude will be there 20, 30, 40 years from now, padding your old bones and time worn, weary soul.

Ann Marie Frohoff

30 Years From Now Quotes #1819085
#23. I don't want to get married, and I don't want to work after I'm 30, so I must manage my fortune somehow in the next seven years.

Anna Held

30 Years From Now Quotes #113479
#24. A little more than 30 years ago, Bernie Marcus, Arthur Blank, Pat Farrah and I got together and founded The Home Depot.

Kenneth Langone

30 Years From Now Quotes #118286
#25. If you look on the history of art you observe how the most popular forms trample the rest. The abstract expressionists destroyed figurative work for more than 30 years.

Mark Edward

30 Years From Now Quotes #123929
#26. Herman Cain compared his run for president to Moses leading his people out of Egypt. Cain said it took Moses 40 years to lead his people out of Egypt, but he could do it in 30 minutes or less.

Conan O'Brien

30 Years From Now Quotes #124839
#27. And I sort of look at us as two of the luckiest guys [Bill Gates the other] on the planet because we found what we loved to do and we were at the right place at the right time and we've gotten to go to work every day with super bright people for 30 years and do what we love doing.

Steve Jobs

30 Years From Now Quotes #129714
#28. I was basically raised to look for chances to get even with several families for stuff that happened 30 or 40 years before I was born.

Daniel Woodrell

30 Years From Now Quotes #129896
#29. I've found even after nearly 30 years of doing this, there are all kinds of new surprises that rear their heads at various times and I truly believe that 51% of the images, success takes place in the darkroom.

John Sexton

30 Years From Now Quotes #139372
#30. When I wrote 'Fast Food My Way' in 2004, I hoped that my friends would prepare my recipes. Now, more people cook from that book than any other I've written in the past 30 years.

Jacques Pepin

30 Years From Now Quotes #613429
#31. We think we're near energy independence - nothing could be further from the truth. We're in much better shape now, but the price of a barrel of oil is going to be controlled by the Middle East for the next 10, 20, 30 years for sure.

Michael Mullen

30 Years From Now Quotes #651809
#32. Put yourself in the position of an up-and-coming artist living in early-sixteenth-century Italy. Now imagine trying to distinguish yourself from the other artists living in your town: Michelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo, or Titian. Is it any wonder that the Italian High Renaissance lasted only 30 years?

Jerry Saltz

30 Years From Now Quotes #931873
#33. As from the 1970's onward, digital code started to drive the global economy, now life code is beginning to be the fundamental driver of the global economy over the next 10, 20, 30 years.

Juan Enriquez

30 Years From Now Quotes #1148885
#34. I just want my music to measure up to. Part of it's just thinking about my place in history and how this music is going to be perceived, if it's listened to 30, 40 years from now.

John Legend

30 Years From Now Quotes #1257233
#35. I'm 57, I can't look like a 30-year-old. You try to hold age at bay, but there comes a point when you just have to give up gracefully.

Elton John

30 Years From Now Quotes #29825
#36. I'm trying to not follow fashion. I don't even like the word. But I do like clothes, and I like nicely cut clothes that last and that are built to be worn for the next 30 years.

Robbie Williams

30 Years From Now Quotes #4677
#37. Billy Crystal knows how to make people laugh. He's got 30 years on stage ... there's no telling him what's funny.

Harold Ramis

30 Years From Now Quotes #4914
#38. Being friends with anyone for 30 years is no easy task - people change, they drift apart, they move on.

Alana Stewart

30 Years From Now Quotes #6204
#39. I'm not interested at all in playing more than 12, 15 tournaments a year on an annual basis because like all the old guys out here on this Tour, we've played golf for nearly 30 years of our lives.

Greg Norman

30 Years From Now Quotes #7057
#40. Almost 30 years ago, I started seeking help from a counselor with a master's of social work in New York City, but we were never a good match. It was like being in a bad relationship, except the guy could actually bill my health insurance company for lousy dates.

Gina Barreca

30 Years From Now Quotes #9380
#41. In the first 30 years of your life, you make your habits. For the last 30 years of your life, your habits make you.

Walter Isaacson

30 Years From Now Quotes #14496
#42. I've been frozen for 30 years. I've got to see if my bits and pieces are still working.

Mike Myers

30 Years From Now Quotes #17065
#43. One thing I've learned over these last 30 or 40 years is that people make history. There's no fait accompli to any of this.

Jeremy Rifkin

30 Years From Now Quotes #17519
#44. In Italy, for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, they had 500 years of democracy and peace - and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Yanko Tsvetkov

30 Years From Now Quotes #23575
#45. One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.

Edward Burgess Butler

30 Years From Now Quotes #23706
#46. I am a great football player. I had my own club when I was 14 years old. Football is in my blood, and I have been a fan of Fulham for the last 30 years.

Mohamed Al-Fayed

30 Years From Now Quotes #24466
#47. Doing one movie every two years is about all I can handle 'cause, being the creator at '30 Rock', my year there starts in the middle of June and goes back around until March.

Tina Fey

30 Years From Now Quotes #29312
#48. The Muslim Brotherhood is a religiously conservative group. They are a minority in Egypt. They are not a majority of the Egyptian people, but they have a lot of credibility because all the other liberal parties have been smothered for 30 years.

Mohamed ElBaradei

30 Years From Now Quotes #67942
#49. Why would we start demanding negotiations over sovereignty of the Falklands right now, 30 years since the war, and not 31 years or any other date?

Pepe Eliaschev

30 Years From Now Quotes #30193
#50. If you're really concerned about deficits, you cannot take seriously a budget that would give $30 billion a year worth of tax cuts to not just the top 1 percent but the top 0.1 percent.

Barack Obama

30 Years From Now Quotes #36327
#51. Although just being employed as an actor is a big thing, I'm not sure I'd be satisfied playing the same character for 30 years; it's not why I want to do this for a living.

Jamie Dornan

30 Years From Now Quotes #39690
#52. It took me 30 years to figure out who I really am, as a person, and who I want to surround myself with. I was very much the kind of person who would just meld in with whatever group I was near.

Katie Aselton

30 Years From Now Quotes #39934
#53. The good news about showcasing chefs and the TV shows is they've attracted a lot more smart kids to the profession than 30 years ago. On the downside, though, these young chefs all say they want their own restaurant and their own TV show.

Wolfgang Puck

30 Years From Now Quotes #41501
#54. I have never let gender get in my way. It has taken me over 30 years to get from a garage to the huge campus that we have today. And it's been a long journey.

Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw

30 Years From Now Quotes #46367
#55. I've actually made a prediction that within 30 years a majority of new cars made in the United States will be electric. And I don't mean hybrid, I mean fully electric.

Elon Musk

30 Years From Now Quotes #48489
#56. It is important that gang members are aware that if they engage in aggravated assault, maiming, kidnapping, or manslaughter that they will receiving a minimum sentence of 30 years.

Albert Wynn

30 Years From Now Quotes #54442
#57. Is my ability what it was at, say, 25 or 30 years old? Probably not, but I like to compete. I like to go out and play the game hard.

Jim Thome

30 Years From Now Quotes #57166
#58. Over 30 years ago, Airbus was founded by a European consortium of French, German, and later Spanish and British companies to compete in the large commercial aircraft industry with U.S. companies.

Norm Dicks

30 Years From Now Quotes #59850
#59. I've been on the board of UCLA Film and TV School, and I went to UCLA. I realized that the same movie theater that was there when I went to school, 30 years later is the same movie theater in the same condition. There was an opportunity to refurbish an existing room, and I jumped at the opportunity.

Darren Star

30 Years From Now Quotes #62158
#60. I know that sounds arrogant, but you can't not be special and have a 30-year career.

Charlie Sheen

30 Years From Now Quotes #65298

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top