Top 30 3 Years Since You Died Quotes

#1. But my darling was as frail as a bird. She died nine days later. After sixty-one years together, she simply clutched my hand and exhaled. Although

Sara Gruen

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #99213
#2. How immense must be the force of life which turns a baby , who can just distinguish a great blot of blue and purple on a black background, into the child who thirteen years later can feel all that I felt on May 5th 1895 - now almost exactly to a day, forty-four years ago - when my mother died.

Virginia Woolf

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #208033
#3. Two more years were to go by before I knew anything about William Blake. Many years later, when his wife died, my godfather gave me the two books as a remembrance.

Laurence Housman

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #207374
#4. I did not know it then, but Frida had already become the most important fact in my life. And would continue to be, up to the moment she died, 27 years later.

Diego Rivera

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #197412
#5. He had Parkinson's disease for about, I'd say diagnosed for about 11 of the last years of his life. And treatment was not as good as it is now, of course. We're still going along and he died in '85 and he was 77.

Lynn Redgrave

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #197380
#6. In truth, I barely knew my father at all. He was 53 when I was born, and when I was ten he contracted cancer. Eight years later, in 1979, he died.

Rory Bremner

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #175919
#7. Your friend the Turtle... He died a few years ago. The old idiot puked inside his shell and choked to death on a galaxy or two. Very sad, don't you think? But also quite bizarre.

Stephen King

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #168951
#8. Six million Jews died in concentration camps, but six billion broiler chickens will die this year in slaughter houses.

Ingrid Newkirk

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #160654
#9. There is something about a poet which leads us to believe that he died, in many cases, as long as 20 years before his birth.

James Thurber

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #160109
#10. If I had gone ahead and died ten years ago, I'd probably be a cult figure today.

Andy Warhol

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #149284
#11. The importance of heart health became very real for me when my father died of heart disease seven years ago. Having experienced the loss first hand, I am inspired to do everything I can to break the cycle and prevent families from losing loved ones to this preventable disease.

Monica Potter

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #143244
#12. We had a dog, Apples. He was 13 years old, toothless, blind and had the worst breath this side of Jabba the Hut. But he was the sweetest dog, and I cried and cried when he died.

Marlee Matlin

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #128949
#13. The world spins despite me, not because of me, he muttered. Last week, one of his coworkers died after twenty-five years of service. There was an email and eulogy sent by one of the managers - and then a mad scramble by everyone else to loot his office supplies.

Wesley Chu

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #126004
#14. She died with a knife in her hand in her kitchen, where she had cooked for fifty years, and the death was solemnly listed in the newspaper as that of an artist.

Janet Flanner

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #124045
#15. My father died when I was nine and a half. We were on relief for two years. They call it welfare now, but it was relief then ... I never forgot the generosity of New York.

Larry King

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #113858
#16. I did play Ramses II once, who lived to be 91 and had 120 children, but he died 4,000 years ago.

Christopher Lee

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #6035
#17. Under the burning sun on the street I began to feel the weight of my ninety years, and to count minute by minute the minutes of the nights I had left before I died.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #95087
#18. Whether Neil left today or tomorrow or next week, he'd leave alone. Two, five, ten years from now, if Neil was even still alive, he'd still be alone. He could be anyone, anywhere in the world, but he'd be alone until the day he died. He'd never trust anyone enough to let them in.

Nora Sakavic

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #93692
#19. I have died everyday, waiting for you.

Christina Perri

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #93506
#20. My real pleasure is that 4 times a week 1,800 people are standing up and shouting on Broadway for an author who died hundreds of years ago.

Terry Hands

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #79994
#21. He had a son, but he died some years ago, on a foreign trip. His ex-wife's dead, too, and I've never seen any woman there." Nora shook her head. "It's an awful thing to think about. Dead for four days and no one even notices. That's how unconnected he seemed to be.

Tess Gerritsen

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #78861
#22. We aged a hundred years, and this happened in a single hour: the short summer had already died, the body of the ploughed plains smoked.

Anna Akhmatova

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #76019
#23. Morrie," Koppel said, "that was seventy years ago your mother died. The pain still goes on?"
"You bet," Morrie whispered.

Mitch Albom

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #42179
#24. All these years later, people still wonder about how Bruce died. I prefer to remember how he lived.

Linda Lee Cadwell

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #38909
#25. I like the fact that people come together who have shared values, but I don't believe that a man died 2,000 years ago and was crucified on a cross to save me from my original sin.

Steve Coogan

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #30961
#26. Yet ruled he not long, so great had been his suffering, and so bitter the fire of his testing, for after the space of three years he died. And he who came after him ruled evilly.

Oscar Wilde

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #21245
#27. Only Jesus has prophecies made hundreds of years in advance made literally true. Only He did miracles; only His immediate followers claimed He died and rose from the dead, so in comparison, He comes out superior to other great religious leaders.

Norman Geisler

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #14726
#28. 137 years later, Memorial Day remains one of America's most cherished patriotic observances. The spirit of this day has not changed - it remains a day to honor those who died defending our freedom and democracy.

Doc Hastings

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #13273
#29. I had fallen in love with a young man ... , and we were planning to get married. And then he died of subacute bacterial endocarditis ... Two years later with the advent of penicillin, he would have been saved. It reinforced in my mind the importance of scientific discovery ...

Gertrude B. Elion

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #10078
#30. Want to give you everything you need." You do. You are. Hopelessly romantic words died in Maddox's throat. This moment was already perfect enough. I've loved you for years.

Annabeth Albert

3 Years Since You Died Quotes #8607

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top