Top 30 3 Word Thank You Quotes

#1. He hasn't spoken a single word to me yet, but his actions have said a million thank yous.

Colleen Hoover

3 Word Thank You Quotes #730372
#2. Thank God for the Bible, the Word of God.

Adrian Rogers

3 Word Thank You Quotes #1340790
#3. One last word are you quite quite ure that - well not tomorrow of course and not after tomorrow but - well - some day any day you will not come to live with me I will create a brand new God and thank him with piercing cries if you give me that microscopic hope.

Vladimir Nabokov

3 Word Thank You Quotes #1315394
#4. Dating meant nightclubs, heels, and black. It meant, "No, thank you. Really, I'm full." It meant matching bras and underwear. Clothes with the word MICRO used to describe them.

Stephanie Klein

3 Word Thank You Quotes #1184773
#5. There is a little word that we can say to others now. "Thank You Very Much".

Marya Sy

3 Word Thank You Quotes #1154863
#6. Thank goodness it's you, not that madman who came last time, the one with the bullfighter's name. He seemed drunk to me, or else eminently certifiable. He had the nerve to ask me whether I knew the etymology of the word 'prick,' in a sarcastic tone that was quite out of place.

Carlos Ruiz Zafon

3 Word Thank You Quotes #1147164
#7. So to you, or anyone else who has spent four minutes on me in some way
listening to just one song, or watching one of my videos ... .Thank you. I love you like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love.

Taylor Swift

3 Word Thank You Quotes #1115240
#8. What I mean is that none of my talents had a - what's that great word - rubric. A singer, an actor, a dancer - there was nothing I could really say I was. The writing came much later. And, actually, thank God, because if I had said I'm a singer, I would really have just had one thing to do.

Steve Martin

3 Word Thank You Quotes #1094169
#9. I don't believe in texting while dining, sending one-word e-mails in lieu of formal thank-you cards, wearing shorts to the theater, or settling for any of the modern trends that favor comfort over politeness, ease over style. Manners are simply about asking yourself, What's the right thing to do?

Tim Gunn

3 Word Thank You Quotes #1049639
#10. Thank fuck you're not a Yankees fan."
"Don't use the Y-word. We're in mixed company.

J.R. Ward

3 Word Thank You Quotes #939597
#11. Piss!" shouted Kosta, hoisting his tumbler toward Cosetta, who nearly came apart at the joints with the resulting fit of giggles.
"Thank you, Ravelle, for this gift of a daughter who will now be up all night repeating that word ...

Scott Lynch

3 Word Thank You Quotes #930818
#12. No," she said, before he could utter a word, "you can't take me home. I have a car waiting. Thank you just the same.

Ayn Rand

3 Word Thank You Quotes #923055
#13. I want to thank him for not making me say a word, and getting it all the same, but I just remain silent as the sun pours heat and light, as if from a pitcher, all over our bewildered heads.

Jandy Nelson

3 Word Thank You Quotes #858080
#14. Real' is a four-letter word, and I'll thank you to use it as little as possible while you live under my roof.

Seanan McGuire

3 Word Thank You Quotes #833886
#15. I will thank you not to be impertinent," said Aunt Josephine, using a word which here means "pointing out that I'm wrong, which annoys me".

Lemony Snicket

3 Word Thank You Quotes #828427
#16. To see the full miraculous essentiality of the color blue is to be grateful with no necessity for a word of thanks. To see fully, the beauty of a daughter's face is to be fully grateful without having to seek a God to thank him.

David Whyte

3 Word Thank You Quotes #10090
#17. The five most important words a leader can speak are - 'I am proud of you'
The four most important are - 'What is your opinion?'
The three most important are - 'If you please'
The two most important are - 'Thank You'
And the most important single word of all is - 'You'

Denis Waitley

3 Word Thank You Quotes #711774
#18. Often in the morning I will sit in a favorite chair in my study with a cup of coffee, with classical music playing, not trying to form a prayer with words but waiting, listening, until perhaps I sense the Spirit bringing to the surface a word from God. Then I offer just a simple 'Thank you.'

Leighton Ford

3 Word Thank You Quotes #692074
#19. Oh, foisted, is it?" cried Mr. Ormiston in righteous indignation. "Such a word! And if it means what I think it does, young man, you should get down on your knees and thank God for such foistingness!

Diana Gabaldon

3 Word Thank You Quotes #579642
#20. For me 'Thank You'. This word has a very deep meaning.

Yunho

3 Word Thank You Quotes #483117
#21. Our Father and our God, thank You for using people like me to spread Your Word to the world. I am the least likely person, I know, to be used for such a glorious work. Show me what You want me to do, Lord, and I'll do it. I know I can do it through the strength of Christ Jesus, my Lord. Amen.

Billy Graham

3 Word Thank You Quotes #415794
#22. A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT
Stomach-ache can be a curse;
heart-ache may be even worse;
so thank Heaven on your knees
if you've got but one of these.

Piet Hein

3 Word Thank You Quotes #318255
#23. Yes." Brett smiled and I cringed at his omission of 'ma'am.' The word was a Southern requirement, a verbal side dish that must accompany every course. It didn't matter if the person addressed was six years old. Or twenty. Or ninety. In the South, we said 'please' and 'thank you,' 'sir,' and 'ma'am.

Alessandra Torre

3 Word Thank You Quotes #297341
#24. There's a word for this in English," he mused, still soft. "I can't recall it. I've made you a ... a fallen women. Yes?"
"Yes," I agreed, still smiling. "Thank you ever so much."
"It's been entirely my pleasure," he said in Romanian, and I turned my face into his sleeve and began to laugh.

Shana Abe

3 Word Thank You Quotes #172732
#25. His English was exceptional. There was a glottal sound in his voice, but it was not harsh. I'd often asked him to help me with my sparse Arabic, trying to get my pronunciation of this or that word right. "Shukran." "Afwan." "Qumbula." Thank you. You're welcome. Bomb.

Kevin Powers

3 Word Thank You Quotes #163857
#26. Nothing in life is fair. Fair is a dirty word and I'll thank you not to use that language around me.

Jeff Lindsay

3 Word Thank You Quotes #142182
#27. Dear Asshole: Thank you for keeping your word and believing me. It was more than I expected. Also, I'm sorry you were inconvenienced by my gluing your locker shut at the beginning of this year. However, I am not sorry that I did it, because it was a lot of fun. Love, Alex.

Francesca Zappia

3 Word Thank You Quotes #116273
#28. Oh Lord, I thank Thee that I can bring these people Thy Word. But Lord, there are other villages back in the jungle where no white man has gone. They need Jesus, too. Help me reach them!

Mary Slessor

3 Word Thank You Quotes #112157
#29. Depressed is a word that often describes somebody who is feeling sad and gloomy, but in this case it describes a secret button, hidden in a crow statue, that is feeling just fine, thank you.

Lemony Snicket

3 Word Thank You Quotes #71023
#30. What would you think of a person who always wanted things from you but never offered a word of thanks in return? We can be that way with God, can't we? Let's remember to thank Him.

Greg Laurie

3 Word Thank You Quotes #38220

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top