Top 34 3 Stages Of Life Quotes

#1. In Aristotle the mind, regarded as the principle of life, divides into nutrition, sensation, and faculty of thought, corresponding to the inner most important stages in the succession of vital phenomena.

Wilhelm Wundt

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #402342
#2. When you believe you reflect what is holy and good, you can see more that is good in every stage of your life. (319)

Victoria Moran

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #292410
#3. Throughout my life, cigars have played different roles for me. They fit easily and well in the various stages and experiences Ive had
like a companion, almost. If youve smoked a long time, as I have, they become part of you.

LeRoy Neiman

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #316238
#4. We were born to grow into different stages in life, so as our dreams they need to grow into different levels.

Euginia Herlihy

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #330672
#5. We are temporarily immortal, until we have fulfilled God's plans for our lives ... then we become temporarily mortal, waiting to become permanently immortal at last

Israelmore Ayivor

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #345331
#6. The outmoded idea that college should cater to students just out of high school, even though a significant portion of students are in different stages of life.

Anonymous

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #347960
#7. Mainly, the more faddish and newer stages of life are really just marketing schemes. Tweenhood. The young old. The quarter-life crisis. You can sell a lot of junk to a lot of people by inventing a stage of life and giving it a name.

Jill Lepore

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #359654
#8. Maybe we're all ongoing stories, defined at various stages of life, or whenever people oblige us to declare ourselves. Fiction is marvelous for studying this, allowing the writer and reader to leap decades in a sentence. No other art lets you bend time as much.

Tom Rachman

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #365680
#9. Growing old is humbling and it takes effort to accomplish this stage of life with dignity.

Kilroy J. Oldster

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #380901
#10. Get out on the stage of life.

Cliffie Stone

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #279751
#11. Every stage of life lay the foundation for the next stage of life. Treasure each stage of life.

Lailah Gifty Akita

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #437134
#12. Life is lived on levels and arrived at in stages.

Edwin Louis Cole

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #489594
#13. The occurrence of successive forms of life upon our globe is an historical fact, which cannot be disputed; and the relation of these successive forms, as stages of evolution of the same type, is established in various cases.

Thomas Henry Huxley

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #543138
#14. None of my own experiences ever finds its way into my work. However, the stages of my life - motherhood, middle age, etc. - often influence my subject matter.

Anne Tyler

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #544344
#15. Women typically go through four developmental stages; 1. Gotta get a man. 2. Gotta get a house. 3. Gotta get a kid. 4. Gotta get a life. Stage four is commonly referred to as the change of life, or the clinical term men-on-pause.

Paula Wall

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #1142495
#16. I went on to explain that there are at least 3 stages to life, beginning with you as victim, then moving on to you as creator of your life, and ending - if you're lucky - with you be- coming servant to the Divine.

Joe Vitale

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #1677753
#17. Stages of life are artifacts. Adolescence is a useful contrivance, midlife is a moving target, senior citizens are an interest group, and tweenhood is just plain made up.

Jill Lepore

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #1876897
#18. There's such an array of brilliant roles for young women. You read all these amazing young women going through different stages in their life - different stages, different fascinations, different textualities, different friendships.

Juno Temple

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #199179
#19. The older that we get and the different stages we go through in life, it seems like we become different people. But I think that the truth is you are always the same person. You just discover these new things about yourself.

Sara Rue

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #79979
#20. All the four stages in a man's life are devised by the seers in Hinduism for imposing discipline and self-restraint.

Mahatma Gandhi

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #84556
#21. We kind of deny the stages of life.

Chuck Palahniuk

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #116173
#22. We must learn to accept ourselves in the painful experiment of living. We must embrace the spiritual adventure of becoming human, moving through the many stages that lie between birth and death.

Johann Baptist Metz

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #122252
#23. I'm at the stage of life when if a girl says no to me I'm profoundly grateful to her.

Woody Allen

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #144510
#24. You can't tell what's going to fulfill you in different stages in your life.

Andrea Riseborough

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #153234
#25. The act of living one's own destiny includes a series of stages that are far beyond our understanding, whose objective is always to ... make us learn the lessons necessary to fulfill our own destiny.

Paulo Coelho

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #168156
#26. Being in the latter stages of life means the morning is unkind to the reflection. It takes a few hours for the creases to fall out. By about 4 P.M., I look quite nice.

Jeremy Hardy

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #191746
#27. ERIK ERIKSON, ONE OF the most innovative psychoanalysts of the twentieth century, wrote about these moments of existential review in his work on the human life cycle. He famously argued that all of us go through eight stages of development, each marked by a specific conflict.

Jennifer Senior

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #18406
#28. Almost everything worth doing in human life is very difficult in its early stages and the good we are aiming at is never available at first, to strengthen us when we seem to need it most.

Dallas Willard

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #202099
#29. Everyone's life is an evolution of emotions, spirit and beliefs. The storyline changes, plots thicken, main characters mature and new spiritual journeys begin. This is true of inspirational authors. Their books represent only the stages of their life. New triumphs of the soul have yet to be written!

Shannon L. Alder

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #208984
#30. Whoe'er has travell'd life's dull round, Where'er his stages may have been, May sigh to think he still has found The warmest welcome at an inn.

William Shenstone

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #209395
#31. High bankruptcy rates, increased credit card debt, and identity theft make it imperative that all of us take an active role in providing financial and economic education during all stages of one's life.

Ruben Hinojosa

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #217527
#32. 'Alice in Wonderland' has been done a million times; why do it again? Nerve's answer is that Alice is Everyman and Everywoman, going through the stages of life.

Kathe Koja

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #221741
#33. Yes, the experience of all stages of life are valuable, not just of youth.

Daniel Petrie

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #251220
#34. Life cannot be measured by time, for time is eternal. We are but students in different stages of eternal life.

L.G. Space

3 Stages Of Life Quotes #254170

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top