Top 32 3 Peat Quotes

#1. On the one hand, our minds try to probe the ephemeral reality of the quantum world; on the other, we talk, think, and act in a language adapted for discussing trees, rocks, and automobiles
as well as poetry and emotions.

F. David Peat

3 Peat Quotes #812466
#2. Deathlessness should be arrived at in a ... haphazard fashion. Loving fame as much as any man, we shall carve our initials in the shell of a tortoise and turn him loose in a peat bog.

E.B. White

3 Peat Quotes #1859751
#3. Join America taught English, an understanding of the U.S. Constitution, that the Bill of Rights is the ultimate insurance policy for a citizen, and that being a citizen is not an entitlement. And we also taught a bit of capitalism.

Niger Innis

3 Peat Quotes #1805675
#4. But all the money in the world cannot make you happy either, so there has to be a balance.

Heidi Klum

3 Peat Quotes #1785034
#5. Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about how much I like your name.

Charlie N. Holmberg

3 Peat Quotes #1643871
#6. When I get passionate or worked up about an issue, I say things that the Conservatives and opponents and critics like to pounce on.

Justin Trudeau

3 Peat Quotes #1630262
#7. Many other countries in this world are in a difficult situation, and all the Thai people are probably worried about the fate of Thailand: whether the country would survive or not.

Bhumibol Adulyadej

3 Peat Quotes #1482135
#8. I use a pick in my hair without force.
You use a lawn mower-you got peat moss.

Extra P

3 Peat Quotes #1450607
#9. I- I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hittin' repeat-peat-peat-peat

Selena Gomez

3 Peat Quotes #1367374
#10. In the depths of the moor, the peat may be seen riven like floes of ice, and the rifts are sometimes twelve to fourteen feet deep, cut through black vegetable matter, the product of decay of plants through countless generations.

Sabine Baring-Gould

3 Peat Quotes #1321847
#11. how delicious he smelled. It was a bold, provocative mix of wool and leather, pure man and something exotic, perhaps sandalwood, the whole laced with a trace of peat smoke.

Anonymous

3 Peat Quotes #1250343
#12. It's just assumed that a horror sequel is going to be bad. It's never going to be as good as the first one.

Eli Roth

3 Peat Quotes #1066132
#13. When gold and jade fill the hall, their possessor cannot keep them safe.

Lao-Tzu

3 Peat Quotes #928290
#14. They are so frail humans. So easily crumpled and broken, like flower petals under foot.

Jennifer Melzer

3 Peat Quotes #896769
#15. Elections decide which horde of rats gets to gnaw at the bones.

Lyndsay Faye

3 Peat Quotes #885964
#16. Brain of Britain!" "If

David Walliams

3 Peat Quotes #844730
#17. Torbjorn (Hansen, Magnus Carlsen's first teacher) himself went from 2104 to 2204 in rating during the year he trained with Magnus. This reflects the experience I have had. One learns nearly as much from teaching others.

Simen Agdestein

3 Peat Quotes #44957
#18. Landscape is more than flat land covered by floodwater, the seeping of peat bogs, a river of liquid pewter viewed from a sentry tower. It's an influence on what a person values, what she is willing to sacrifice or argue for.

Susan Vreeland

3 Peat Quotes #811586
#19. You can wave your signs in protest against America taking stands. The stands America's taken are the reason that you can.

Clint Black

3 Peat Quotes #795432
#20. Find pleasure in the path, even if the destination can't be foreseen.

L. Peat O'Neil

3 Peat Quotes #768199
#21. Twelve-year-old Islay. Good stuff if you liked peat, smoke, earth, rain, despair, and the Atlantic Ocean, and who doesn't like that?

Adrian McKinty

3 Peat Quotes #695782
#22. The worst case scenario sees the Amazon rainforest burning, huge amounts of methane being released by Siberian peat bogs and so on - by the time today's six year olds are 60, such a scenario would see global warming already out of control.

Mark Lynas

3 Peat Quotes #673181
#23. Probably the sky a hundred yards or so above your head is still nothing more than sky to you. But all that means is that the storehouse happens to be empty at the moment.

Kenzaburo Oe

3 Peat Quotes #668546
#24. Nothing in the world is quite so irritating as dealing with mutinous children.

George Orwell

3 Peat Quotes #507635
#25. Hamas, they are using civilians' lives, they are using children, they are using the suffering of people every day to achieve their goals. And this is what I hate.

Mosab Hassan Yousef

3 Peat Quotes #490538
#26. Disease is a manifestation of human thought because it is ideas, worldviews, and beliefs that create the conditions in which a society can be riddled with disease, strife, and poverty, or can continue in health and harmony.

F. David Peat

3 Peat Quotes #353765
#27. Beauty is where the beheld butterfly
disappears from sight.

R.H. Peat

3 Peat Quotes #268173
#28. The Universal Soul, as it is called, has an interest in the stacking of hay, the foddering of cattle, and the draining of peat-meadows.

Henry David Thoreau

3 Peat Quotes #241224
#29. Chemical properties in the peat stop anything from rotting, so bogs are the "bank vaults" of Irish history, protecting whatever is put in them. A bog-cutter recently described finding a slab of butter, still edible after more than a hundred years.

Carmel McCaffrey

3 Peat Quotes #173322
#30. couldn't be more Scottish if it was painted blue and smelled of burning peat and your ginger sister.

Christopher Moore

3 Peat Quotes #120390
#31. Standing within a peat bog in Dingle, you can't help wondering what Ireland was like before you and the other primates scrambled up upon its shores. When viewed from space, did it glow like a furry emerald within a sea of blue, the terrestrial equivalent of a massive marine plankton bloom? We

Hope Jahren

3 Peat Quotes #118650
#32. If we added up all of the special 'avoidance' diets, no one could eat anything. Many people are ruining their health by avoiding too many foods." -Ray Peat

Matt Stone

3 Peat Quotes #53097

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top