Top 36 3 Months Quotes

#1. We will have close to 3 months of rehearsals to learn about 30 songs. Frank usually rehearsed a band for at least 3 months. If it took him that long to be comfortable we probably would need double the amount, but It's just not financially possible to do so.

Dweezil Zappa

3 Months Quotes #72421
#2. It's been a year and 3 months since we've kissed, and I rather have the ghost of his mouth on my lips than kiss anyone else.

Alishah Khan

3 Months Quotes #39805
#3. I was supposed to stay for 3 months. But I think I always knew I would stay a little longer, despite the crazy Frenchies. Or maybe because of them.

Vicki Lesage

3 Months Quotes #1829750
#4. Although the recession is strong and although hard times await us in the next 2 or 3 months, Spain will continue to grow in the second quarter of 2009.

Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero

3 Months Quotes #1401780
#5. Filming movies and TV are vastly different. Film is more of slower pace. You usually have more time to develop characters, and it sometimes takes up to 3 months to film one movie. Sometimes you'll spend half the day filming one scene. TV moves much faster. It takes about 10 days to film an episode.

Chad Lindberg

3 Months Quotes #1375767
#6. I'm doing stand-up comedy. I'm working on a one-woman show about how I don't like my baby. There is a period of time where a baby is born where the next 3 months is harrowing. A lot of people say it's the most wonderful time, but for me it was harrowing.

Mary Lynn Rajskub

3 Months Quotes #1283145
#7. It was pretty extensive - we worked out 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 3 months, which I think is more than anybody in the Olympics. I thought well I don't need this, the girls need it, but it was a gift.

David Carradine

3 Months Quotes #1142333
#8. When I was about 3 months pregnant, I was running, looked down, and there was blood everywhere. I totally freaked out, but the doctor said everything was okay, except that I had to stop running.

Amy Locane

3 Months Quotes #738440
#9. Please, I want so badly for good things to happen.

(3 months before her suicide)

Sylvia Plath

3 Months Quotes #676359
#10. they are classified according to their age. Fryers can be male or female, about 2 to 3 months old and could weigh about four pounds. Roasters are usually

N.T. Alcuaz

3 Months Quotes #410397
#11. My wife loves me but she don't like me. I'm still in the trenches every day. I'm still buildin' my name, and it's growin' rapidly, but not fast enough to where I can relax at home with my kids and my wife. I'm always on the road, 3 months at a time, 6 months at a time.

Aaron Dontez Yates

3 Months Quotes #300742
#12. I spent almost 3 months with Bergman, four hours every afternoon. We sat and went through the whole script. To be honest, most of the time we talked about life and other different things. It was really a wonderful time.

Bille August

3 Months Quotes #286525
#13. 'Leonie' did get made and it was an extremely wonderful experience. I got to travel the world. I filmed for 6 months - 3 months in New Orleans and 3 months in Japan.

Emily Mortimer

3 Months Quotes #228413
#14. As a good rule of thumb, you want to secure 3-months of living expenses on the side, just in case shit hits the fan. Ideally, you'll want a 6-month rainy-day fund because it never hurts to fall back on much more.

Jay Breezy

3 Months Quotes #199655
#15. The shelf life of my own opinion is somewhere between 3 seconds to 3 months, especially when it is about life and its meaning!
... But my recorded opinions definitely reflect my growing up for me, sometimes we do grow up in 3 seconds after we express something! ... yes we do!

Madura Aka Tirunelveli Tamizhachchi

3 Months Quotes #123752
#16. Towards the end it got really rough. I take my hat of to Alice, he's still doing it. This is probably more work than going on the road for 2-3 months. I wish I was 25 again!

Michael Owen Bruce

3 Months Quotes #671166
#17. In India, nobody really talks about works of art; they always talk about the appreciation of art. You buy this for 3,000 rupees, it'll become 30,000 in two months.

A. Balasubramaniam

3 Months Quotes #955704
#18. If you're going to spend seven months of your life - for me seven months, for Roland Emmerich, 3, 4, 5 years of his life - doing something, I think you have to have something to say.

Jake Gyllenhaal

3 Months Quotes #1083270
#19. From the time I was 3, I wanted to be a major-league player. To accomplish that at 35, get my name on my jersey, be in the clubhouse with major-league players, see my family for the first time in three months, be in my home state and pitch the day I got called up, was incredible.

Jim Morris

3 Months Quotes #1140546
#20. Back in the day, I actually studied photography in Florence for a few months, and my photography teacher took away my digital camera and said, 'No, use this - it's analog and it's square.' It was a Holga camera, a very cheap $3 or $4 plastic camera. And that's what inspired 'Instagram'.

Kevin Systrom

3 Months Quotes #1286738
#21. Save 3-6 months of expenses in a Rainy Day fund. Know why? Cause it is going to rain, and you aren't the exception.

Dave Ramsey

3 Months Quotes #1337254
#22. 6 people + 6 months + 3 cameramen + 1 reality show = infinite drama. I've done the math. - Rose

Krista Ritchie

3 Months Quotes #1353960
#23. Clients have no trouble paying $5,800 for an hour in a Gulfstream corporate jet or $425 for a month of parking. But God forbid they spend $3 per on a glossy annual report.

Bill Cahan

3 Months Quotes #1414878
#24. There's S-VOD, which is 3 1/2 months after the theatrical release. The windows are going to get closer and closer, and the sooner they collapse in my mind the better it'll be for everybody. It's coming, but change is hard. It will be more profitable for everybody, including exhibitors.

Jason Blum

3 Months Quotes #1440698
#25. When I got my statement in January, I was worth $2.2 billion. Then I got another statement in August that said I was worth $3.2 billion. So I figure it's only nine months' earnings, who cares?

Ted Turner

3 Months Quotes #1668560
#26. Time rushes by and yet time is frozen. Funny how we get so exact about time at the end of life and at its beginning. She died at 6:08 or 3:46, we say, or the baby was born at 4:02. But in between we slosh through huge swatches of time
weeks, months, years, decades even.

Helen Prejean

3 Months Quotes #1672884
#27. The crucial people to get your product started for the first 6 months are not who will be using it 3 years later.

Emmett Shear

3 Months Quotes #837724
#28. My mother was a very absent mother. She was going out, she was drinking a lot, she liked to have fun. It's fine with me. I have no bitterness about it. When I was 3, she went to America for months. I never had any problems with that. I even liked it.

Sophie Calle

3 Months Quotes #801431
#29. It was when my children were 5, 3 and 10 months old that I just felt the desperate need to get to know God through the pages of my Bible. And as a result, I started a Bible class in my city for the primary purpose of being in it.

Anne Graham Lotz

3 Months Quotes #794636
#30. For films, the process is that you work consistently and constantly for 3-4 months and then leave; whereas for a play, you prepare for about a month and then continue performing it for 5 to 6 months.

Satya Bhabha

3 Months Quotes #789171
#31. For podcasting: In the first 3 to 9 months, you should be honing your craft and putting out increasingly better work. "Good content is the best SEO," as Robert Scoble originally told me. You

Timothy Ferriss

3 Months Quotes #714055
#32. After being on 'Oprah' for a couple of months, I got my first royalty check for $1,478,392.17. I will never forget it. At the height of my career, I made $3.3 million. Unbelievable. From welfare in the projects to $3.3 million.

Iyanla Vanzant

3 Months Quotes #615089
#33. You don't have to change that much for it to make a great deal of difference. A few simple disciplines can have a major impact on how your life works out in the next 90 days, let alone in the next 12 months or the next 3 years.

Jim Rohn

3 Months Quotes #372263
#34. John F. Kennedy went to bed at 3:30 in the morning on November 9, 1960, uncertain whether he had defeated Richard Nixon for the presidency. He thought he had won, but six states hung in the balance, and after months of exhaustive campaigning, he was too tired to stay awake any longer.

Robert Dallek

3 Months Quotes #202561
#35. Can you write 200 words a day? 100? 50? In six months, 50 words a day is 9,000 words. That's 2-3 short stories. If you did 200 words every day, in three months that's 36,000 words. That's half a short novel.

Holly Black

3 Months Quotes #181049
#36. So we took out those 3 root canals when she had 3-6 months to live. And that was 6 years ago, and she is still alive today, and MRI can't find the tumour anymore. It went away.

Hal Huggins

3 Months Quotes #173688

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top