Top 23 3 Months Friendship Quotes

#1. French women don't eat Wonder Bread.

Mireille Guiliano

3 Months Friendship Quotes #20462
#2. A friendship will be young after the lapse of half a century; a passion is old at the end of three months.

Sophie Swetchine

3 Months Friendship Quotes #22746
#3. The great thing about true best friends is that when you go MIA for a few months, they inquire but they don't press. Best friends know the power of infatuation but also how quickly it dissipates. You just have to wait it out. And then afterward, tease them about it for decades.

Mindy Kaling

3 Months Friendship Quotes #89891
#4. Look, this isn't about the ring or when I ever made a hamburger, which, for your information, was my senior year of college."
"Right, when you almost caught our kitchen on fire."
"And you dated one of the firefighters for six months. You're welcome. Back to my problem.

Rachel Hauck

3 Months Friendship Quotes #138942
#5. You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.

Dale Carnegie

3 Months Friendship Quotes #231203
#6. Its funny how we can go from good friends for months to strangers for years and best friends for hours. Plastic world, realistic people.

Lik Hock Yap

3 Months Friendship Quotes #352725
#7. Time after time during the next six months, he would put me together again.

H.W. Brands

3 Months Friendship Quotes #354204
#8. If you're talented enough and play long enough, and put up numbers, you'll get to the Hall of Fame. That doesn't make you a World Series winner.

Jimmy Rollins

3 Months Friendship Quotes #382789
#9. He's probably divorced. Mental cruelty.

Margaret Way

3 Months Friendship Quotes #484502
#10. Melville, by his own account, spent four months in the valley. He was well treated. He made friends with a girl called Fayaway, swam and boated with her, and except for his fear of being eaten was happy enough.

W. Somerset Maugham

3 Months Friendship Quotes #494910
#11. Friendship isn't measured in days, months or years, it's measured in the way someone makes you feel.

Alexa Land

3 Months Friendship Quotes #544376
#12. If the past few months have taught me anything, it's that friendship is a smoke screen. The people you think are solid turn out to be mirrors and light; and then you look down and realize there are others you took for granted, those who are your foundation.

Jodi Picoult

3 Months Friendship Quotes #715435
#13. My friendship with the Hitch has always been perfectly cloudless. It is a love whose month is ever May,

Martin Amis

3 Months Friendship Quotes #726505
#14. I despise shows that present friendship where you're always there for each other and really strong because I don't know anyone like that. I mean, I've got great friends, but I can go months without seeing them because I think, 'I just can't deal with having to give you anything.'

Sharon Horgan

3 Months Friendship Quotes #825322
#15. Dedication and enthusiams are the greatest rewards for learning

Isabel Ramos

3 Months Friendship Quotes #840609
#16. And of course, now that Bernard and I have found each other forever, we're determined to create our own little world in order to survive the one we're in.

Shelley Duvall

3 Months Friendship Quotes #1267888
#17. No matter how far you take it with your friends, whether you're fighting with them or you hate them for two months, you just really need them, because they're the ones who teach you the most about yourself.

Kate Hudson

3 Months Friendship Quotes #1461355
#18. We spent all those years talking about stuff we had in common, and the last few months noticing all the ways we were different and it broke both of our hearts.

Nick Hornby

3 Months Friendship Quotes #1563896
#19. Knowledge about Him will not do. Work for Him will not do. We must have personal, vital fellowship with Him; otherwise, Christianity becomes a joyless burden.

John Piper

3 Months Friendship Quotes #1584089
#20. Friendship * * * is a long time in forming, it is of slow growth, through many trials and months of familiarity.

Jean De La Bruyere

3 Months Friendship Quotes #1608574
#21. The best part about having true friends is that you can go months without seeing them and they'll still be there for you and act as if you'd never left!

Ariana Grande

3 Months Friendship Quotes #1673876
#22. Looking back on months and years of intimacy, to feel that your friend, while you still remember the moving words you exchanged, is yet growing distant and living in a world apart - all this is sadder far than partings brought by death.

Yoshida Kenko

3 Months Friendship Quotes #1741359
#23. Dreams are another slice of reality, not different from where we are now - they just tell about it in a different way. They also can open up your reality. They don't have the constraints of conscious logic.

Natalie Goldberg

3 Months Friendship Quotes #1842024

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top