Top 30 3 Day Weekend Sayings

#1. I understand. You work very hard two days a week and you need a five-day weekend. That's normal.

Neil Simon

3 Day Weekend Sayings #656
#2. Last summer had meant lots of Sam Adams Summer Ale by herself on hot weekend days when it seemed like just her and the Dominican Day parade.

Stephanie Clifford

3 Day Weekend Sayings #18147
#3. Memorial Day weekend is the time we drink up all the booze and eat up all the grub that the soldiers didn't get to. It's important.

Karl Welzein

3 Day Weekend Sayings #102212
#4. I love day trips around L.A. I'm a huge Disneyland junkie - I go almost every other weekend.

Jessica Lowndes

3 Day Weekend Sayings #102231
#5. Time spent for temporary happiness like movie or outing or weekend on a beach is all synthetic; with shelf life of a day or two. Work for your bigger dreams that should last for whole life. Then movie and beach would seem more interesting, realising that you have done something.

Vikrmn

3 Day Weekend Sayings #242490
#6. What's wrong with Tuesdays?" Trent asks. "Everything. Monday's always Monday, but at least it's the start of something new. Wednesday is hump day, Thursday's almost Friday, and Friday brings the weekend. But Tuesday? Nada.

Steven Rowley

3 Day Weekend Sayings #248071
#7. It used to be called the Lord's Day, now it is the weekend and if we group all holidays on weekends the devil will have scored another move against Sunday worship.

Vance Havner

3 Day Weekend Sayings #256438
#8. You've just provided me with the makings of one hell of a weekend in Dublin.

Daniel Day-Lewis

3 Day Weekend Sayings #265751
#9. The government's view is that the best time to announce bad news, news that it doesn't want the public to dwell on is late on a Friday, when it will wind up in the Saturday papers, which if you were readers, then the week day editions. A holiday weekend is even better.

Bob Schieffer

3 Day Weekend Sayings #270937
#10. Can we drop the pretense of Presidents Day and just call it I needed a long weekend because Valentines Day is garbage

Anna Kendrick

3 Day Weekend Sayings #275078
#11. In Poetry class, Professor Sappho teaches us how to compose love ballads. She's a swell teacher and all but I'm not sure I understand her. She's always going on and on about her weekend trips with the other goddesses to the island of Lesbos.

Tai

3 Day Weekend Sayings #289976
#12. Some days felt longer than other days. Some days felt like two whole days. Unfortunately those days were never weekend days. Our Saturdays and Sundays passed in half the time of a normal workday. In other words, some weeks it felt like we worked ten straight days and had only one day off.

Joshua Ferris

3 Day Weekend Sayings #304111
#13. Remember, if you sit at your desk for 15 or 20 years, every day, not counting weekends, it changes you. It just does. It may not improve your temper, but it fixes something else. It makes you more free.

Anne Enright

3 Day Weekend Sayings #306807
#14. At the request of the Catholic Church, a three-day sex orgy to be held near Rio de Janeiro was cancelled last Friday. So instead I spent the weekend cleaning my apartment.

Tina Fey

3 Day Weekend Sayings #323067
#15. In those minutes, he pretended that they were his parents, and he was home for the weekend from law school to visit them, and this was his room, and the next day he would get up and do whatever it was that grown children did with their parents.

Hanya Yanagihara

3 Day Weekend Sayings #331451
#16. One day blurs into the next, one week is indistinguishable from another. Their existence consists of waiting for the weekend, then waiting for retirement, and then waiting for death.

Marta Acosta

3 Day Weekend Sayings #336585
#17. In 1982, fellow film student Amanda Richardson and I went to Greenham Common for the day - to see what was going on and to shoot some video. The day turned into a weekend, the weekend into seven months, and the dozens of hours of footage turned into a film - 'Carry Greenham Home.'

Beeban Kidron

3 Day Weekend Sayings #366565
#18. Each day men sell little pieces if themselves in order to try to buy then back each night and weekend.

C. Wright Mills

3 Day Weekend Sayings #371223
#19. Part of the way the work world works is not so much creating a separation between your work and your free time, but creating the illusion of a separation between your work and your free time. Every day is the weekend for me, which means I'm always busy.

Ian MacKaye

3 Day Weekend Sayings #411778
#20. We just said, 'Okay, you're in the movie. Bring what you would bring for a three-day weekend and I hope you like the way you look in it because once you're on camera, that's your wardrobe.' But it worked; it worked and we were very surprised.

John Sayles

3 Day Weekend Sayings #423613
#21. I hung out with all the guys in my neighborhood when I was little ... I would, like, skateboard and go to skate parks, like, every day and do motor cross, like, every weekend, and I was kind of one of those girls.

Daniella Monet

3 Day Weekend Sayings #454929
#22. If there was a day of the week I could skip it would be Monday. Clients had too much time to think and worry over a long weekend and by Monday they were often riddled with fear and anxiety.

Stan Turner

3 Day Weekend Sayings #479214
#23. I grew up in a family where everybody had a good time and we were at the lake every weekend and going to the beach and living a good life. It's been the way we always lived, and my wife's the same way - enjoy every day and have fun.

Luke Bryan

3 Day Weekend Sayings #479965
#24. It's that quirky kind of weekend feeling they write ridiculous sunny-day songs about. You know the ones
I'm sure they're on your iPod even though you'd never admit it.

Neal Shusterman

3 Day Weekend Sayings #571524
#25. We're homebodies. I've gotten to see my kids' first steps, first smiles, first words. Every day is a weekend.

Larry The Cable Guy

3 Day Weekend Sayings #610493
#26. Peter's gone away on his training weekend. It's only been one day and I'm already longing for him the way I long for Christmas in July. Peter is my cocoa in a cup, my red mittens, my Christmas morning feeling. He

Jenny Han

3 Day Weekend Sayings #673710
#27. The stakes are high on every film now because there's the opening weekend. The first week is extremely crucial; increasingly, films are being judged in terms of opening day, opening weekend, then first week. People are going berserk promoting their films.

Vidya Balan

3 Day Weekend Sayings #734701
#28. It hasn't been just a weekend for me, Wilson. I've wanted you for so long. I fought off the thoughts every day, exhausting every option to keep you off my mind; I can't do it anymore. I want you right here.

Gretchen De La O

3 Day Weekend Sayings #745389
#29. When I was younger it was twice a day with a game on the weekend. Then when I got older, three times a day everyday in college and on the national team.

Brandi Chastain

3 Day Weekend Sayings #770627
#30. Canada Day comes and goes modestly every year. Sure, there are retail sales promotions and a long weekend. But there isn't bluster or commodity in Canadian celebration. Canada isn't big on bunting. Or jet flyovers, fireworks, marching bands or military pomp.

Rick Moranis

3 Day Weekend Sayings #777685

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top