Top 15 3 Blind Mice Quotes

#1. We're like the Three Musketeers, searching for truth and justice and the American way.:
Glitch snorted. More like the Three Blind Mice, stumbling around trying to find a hunk of cheese in the dark.

Darynda Jones

3 Blind Mice Quotes #54144
#2. At the end of the day, the goals are simple: safety and security.

Jodi Rell

3 Blind Mice Quotes #64162
#3. Three blind mice ... three blind mice, See how they run, See how they runt
They all run after the farmer's wife, She cut oft their tails with a carving
knife, Did you ever see such a sight in your life, As three ... blind ... mice?

Daniel Keyes

3 Blind Mice Quotes #71458
#4. Three blind mice walk into a pub. But they are all unaware of their surroundings, so to derive humour from it would be exploitative.

Bill Bailey

3 Blind Mice Quotes #305318
#5. Always expect the unexpected. Right around Thanksgiving, when the new Alex Cross will be out. It's called Four Blind Mice and it's a pretty amazing story about several murders inside the military.

James Patterson

3 Blind Mice Quotes #324150
#6. But that's life. We wander around like blind mice searching for whatever it is we're looking for. From mice to miserable men, from the poetry of childhood's hour to the darkness of death's goddamn dominion, we never stop searching. Why can't we just be?

Gregory Hughes

3 Blind Mice Quotes #400802
#7. My dad noticed some kind of talent on piano when he asked me to play a couple random songs on piano when I was 6 and I just did it. I attempted lessons but I was just so bad at reading notes. I would read "Three Blind Mice" by ear, so learning notes was almost impossible.

Christina Grimmie

3 Blind Mice Quotes #688422
#8. Why must I do what is hardest?" "Because, Marion, you are an instrument of God. Don't leave the instrument sitting in its case, my son. Play! Leave no part of your instrument unexplored. Why settle for 'Three Blind Mice' when you can play the 'Gloria'?

Abraham Verghese

3 Blind Mice Quotes #972019
#9. Sexual intercourse is rapidly becoming the one thing venerated in a world without veneration.

C.S. Lewis

3 Blind Mice Quotes #1127633
#10. Fat lot of good we are," said Ralph. "Three blind mice.

William Golding

3 Blind Mice Quotes #1262441
#11. Some sounds are so exquisite - far more exquisite than anything seen. Daff's purr there on my rug, for instance - and the snap and crackle of the fire - and the squeaks and scrambles of mice that are having a jamboree behind the wainscot.

L.M. Montgomery

3 Blind Mice Quotes #1343061
#12. If the entire cheerleading squad turns into mice, Robin, I will be very upset with you. Mortal adolescents are blind and cruel. You know that. You mustn't take revenge, no matter how you feel about the girl. Especially now. There are more worrisome things on the move.
-Ms Stacy

Julie Kagawa

3 Blind Mice Quotes #1551500
#13. Any quick analysis of a Beatles tune or a Cole Porter tune will reveal often simple but unexpected chords, chords that chromatically shift between keys, or between major and minor.

Paul Zollo

3 Blind Mice Quotes #1673620
#14. I try to drive my office more as a start-up of ideas.

Kevin McCarthy

3 Blind Mice Quotes #1674746
#15. Celebration is my attitude, unconditional to what life brings.

Rajneesh

3 Blind Mice Quotes #1816334

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top