Top 42 25 To Life Quotes

#1. The best part about using success as revenge means no 25 to life.

Behdad Sami

25 To Life Quotes #1523661
#2. The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree ... and think 25 to life would be appropriate.

Jay Leno

25 To Life Quotes #1376858
#3. The book is called 'Thanks for Nothing' and it's really the story of how I got into comedy and traces back every strand in my life that is relevant to that story. It's kind of an autobiography but isn't, as it stops about 25 years ago. It goes right up to the first time I do stand up.

Jack Dee

25 To Life Quotes #1143009
#4. It is hard enough to make a plan for how you are going to spend an evening with somebody else. So to make a plan for how you are going to behave in 25 years seems based on a view of life that is incomprehensible to me.

Wallace Shawn

25 To Life Quotes #1828124
#5. Write down everything you want to do with your life and then spend the next 25 years doing them.

Robert De Niro

25 To Life Quotes #1160543
#6. I fairly often have thought how lucky I was. I knew everybody because I was married to Bogie, and that 25-year difference was the most fantastic thing for me to have in my life.

Lauren Bacall

25 To Life Quotes #1239999
#7. I have to tell you I never in my life anticipated getting this old, this fast. It seems as if I were 25 just a few days ago.

Ben Stein

25 To Life Quotes #1286476
#8. I'm pretty down to earth, I always have been and though I am on a much different path than most 25 year olds, I feel like I have a bit of a double life. We will go on tour for weeks at a time, but when I come home, I feel like I am picking up where I left off.

Tristan Prettyman

25 To Life Quotes #1307958
#9. After years of research, I discovered 25 differences in the work-life choices of men and women. All 25 lead to men earning more money, but to women having better lives.

Warren Farrell

25 To Life Quotes #1361694
#10. A lot of people say you always come back to what you are good at. Football has been 25 years of my life, so maybe I'll come back to it in some sort of way.

Dennis Bergkamp

25 To Life Quotes #1392566
#11. I spent the first 25 years of my life not knowing what I wanted to do.

Jack Dee

25 To Life Quotes #1403647
#12. If one sees the personality not as an apparatus that is essentially constructed by the time childhood is over, but as always in its essence developing, then life at 25 or 30 or at the gateway to middle age will stimulate its own intrigue, surprise, and exhilaration of discovery.

Erik Erikson

25 To Life Quotes #1409484
#13. If you have to have 25 French paratroopers to guard a single synagogue, it means that life is not healthy in France for Jews

Jeffrey Goldberg

25 To Life Quotes #1466630
#14. Quoting son, Noah Levine: Once you see what the heart really needs, it doesn't matter if you're going to live or die, the work is always the same. (25)

Stephen Levine

25 To Life Quotes #1549367
#15. You've got to remember that 25 is a great time because, you know, you're passed that 21 thing and it's a high point, a high peak, in life where you're old enough to say what you have discovered, but you're still open to discovering more.

Stevie Wonder

25 To Life Quotes #1626364
#16. Sin may have the power to kill and destroy, but God is the Creator of life. He can create it from nothing, and He can restore it from death.(John 11:25-26)

Charles R. Swindoll

25 To Life Quotes #1682091
#17. In the future, I'm sure there will be a lot more robots in every aspect of life. If you told people in 1985 that in 25 years they would have computers in their kitchen, it would have made no sense to them.

Rodney Brooks

25 To Life Quotes #1682183
#18. Within a few months, more than 40,000 pieces of mail totaling over $600,000 were given to the Tippit family. The largest single donation came from Abraham Zapruder, who contributed the initial payment of $25,000 he received from Life magazine for his home movie of the assassination.

Dale K. Myers

25 To Life Quotes #1688661
#19. I started my career as a surgeon 25 years ago. But it turned out that I am not talented as a surgeon, so I decided to change my career. But I still feel that I am a doctor. So my goal, all my life, is to bring this stem-cell technology to the bedside.

Shinya Yamanaka

25 To Life Quotes #1715676
#20. Because it's one thing when you - oh, I love this tune. But then when you go to sing it, it's got to have something really personal. Then down to 25, and then to pick the final ones I just picked the ones that were more personal, that had something to do with my life.

Gloria Estefan

25 To Life Quotes #1726741
#21. I don't want to play in pain. I'm 25, it's my life.

Andrew Bynum

25 To Life Quotes #1727127
#22. I had a complicated life until I was 25. I was born in Bristol and was brought up by my mum and my stepfather in Edinburgh. He introduced me to books.

Neil Cross

25 To Life Quotes #1738492
#23. If Europe today accounts for just over 7 per cent of the world's population, produces around 25 per cent of global GDP and has to finance 50 per cent of global social spending, then it's obvious that it will have to work very hard to maintain its prosperity and way of life,

Angela Merkel

25 To Life Quotes #628655
#24. From: Christian Grey
Subject: My Life's Mission ...
Date: September 5, 2011 09:25
To: Anastasia Grey
Is to spoil you, Mrs. Grey.
And keep you safe because I love you.
Christian Grey
Smitten CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings Inc.

E.L. James

25 To Life Quotes #41069
#25. I went out of my way to try not to be an artist, because I thought I would end up leading a miserable, obscure life. I tried to escape it for as long as I could, until I had to admit at 25 that that was my path.

Sam Taylor-Wood

25 To Life Quotes #172106
#26. I'm the most mellow person offstage. I think it's just, going onstage lets me get out some frustration that I'm too shy to do in real life. Instead of doing it in private, I'd rather do it in front of 1,000 people who've paid $25 to see me lose my mind.

Zach Galifianakis

25 To Life Quotes #188261
#27. If you can't do it, don't pledge to do it. Don't be a liar; say only what you can do. It's better for you to have a "single sentence" manifesto about your life which is fulfilled than to have 25 chapters' theories about your visions that remain undone!

Israelmore Ayivor

25 To Life Quotes #241069
#28. Their Maker, she said, gives them the sky to carry because they are strong. These people do not know who they are, but if you see a lot of trouble in your life, it is because you were chosen to carry part of the sky on your head. -pg. 25

Edwidge Danticat

25 To Life Quotes #322488
#29. I have been married to my wife, Paula, for 25 years. We have wonderful kids. Things are - it's been a really rich life, so I started thinking, is there a way to get valence a little more into the stories, the idea that, yes, things can go wrong, but also they can go right.

George Saunders

25 To Life Quotes #345044
#30. I'm excited for people to realize that I'm 25 years old and not a teenager anymore ... even though I still look 18 and can't get into a bar to save my life!

Brittany Snow

25 To Life Quotes #371717
#31. People like to have something to turn down, though. They want to be able to say no to some things, because it makes their yes more meaningful. (pg. 25)

Deb Caletti

25 To Life Quotes #402727
#32. I would say everything in our life in the next 25 years is going to be tied into the Internet, and it's going to be the place for communications, for education, for conducting business and everything.

Bob Parsons

25 To Life Quotes #499149
#33. 25"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?

Phil Robertson

25 To Life Quotes #1125843
#34. If I die tomorrow, you aren't allowed to say my life was cut short at age 25. I did more in those years than most people will ever do.

Alisa Mullen

25 To Life Quotes #808960
#35. Looking back 25 years later, what I may say is that the facts have been far better than the dreams. In the long course of cell life on this earth it remained, for our age for our generation, to receive the full ownership of our inheritance.

Albert Claude

25 To Life Quotes #826375
#36. Even as a feminist, my whole life I'd been waiting for a man to love who could love me. For decades, I'd thought that man would be my father. When I was 25, I met that man, and he was my brother.

Mona Simpson

25 To Life Quotes #908125
#37. I fear that many people seek to hear God solely as a device for obtaining their own safety, comfort and sense of being righteous. For those who busy themselves to know the will of God, however, it is still true that "those who want to save their life will lose it" (Mt 16:25).

Dallas Willard

25 To Life Quotes #940489
#38. When you're 21, life is a road map. It's only when you get to be 25 or so that you begin to suspect you've been looking at the map upside down, and not until you're 40 are you entirely sure. By the time you're 60, take it from me, you're fucking lost.

Stephen King

25 To Life Quotes #960612
#39. When I was 25, I believed I could change the world. At 41, I have come to the realization that I cannot change my wife, my church, or my kids, to say nothing of the world. Try as I might, I have not been able to manufacture outcomes the way I thought I could, either in my own life or other people's.

Tullian Tchividjian

25 To Life Quotes #973751
#40. Now I'm seen by more people in one episode than I was in 20 years of theatre and movies. It's gratifying to have an impact on 25 million people a night, but I can say goodbye to my lunch-pail life as a working actor. I'm scared I might be a celebrity.

William Petersen

25 To Life Quotes #1042727
#41. Anne Lamott's priest friend Tom, how to get through:
"Left foot, right foot, left foot, breathe," he said. "Right foot, left foot, right foot, breathe."
Salon April 25, 2003

Anne Lamott

25 To Life Quotes #1057727
#42. By requiring all 30 million Americans age 18 to 25 to perform two years of national service, in the military or civilian life, we will be asking for a shared sacrifice from all American citizens.

Charles B. Rangel

25 To Life Quotes #1113778

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top