Top 14 2441 Quotes

#1. I learned Hebrew from a high school teacher named Mr. Cohen. We would drive down the highway to meet his car, and Jewish boys from these Massachusetts towns would sit in his car and learn the lessons.

Israel Horovitz

2441 Quotes #49963
#2. As much as of course that Englishness of always to be embarrassed about any sense of complement, it is nice to know that a lot of the projects that I've worked on that people do feel there has been some effect.

Robin Ince

2441 Quotes #164345
#3. There is nothing wrong with being a declared liberal or conservative and conducting a sympathetic interview with a political figure who shares your views.

Peggy Noonan

2441 Quotes #437210
#4. I didn't feel I belonged in so perfect a family.

Michael Reagan

2441 Quotes #559421
#5. Gadgets are usually the last thing I think about, and if there's something new, I'll get to the store for the final shipment of the first generation when it's on sale. So I have last year's stuff.

William Gibson

2441 Quotes #586542
#6. Badgered, snubbed and scolded on the one hand; petted, flattered and indulged on the other-it is astonishing how many children work their way up to an honest manhood in spite of parents and friends. Human nature has an element of great toughness in it.

Henry Ward Beecher

2441 Quotes #607173
#7. The Patriots deflated balls are but an allegory for America's deflated balls in dealings with Putin, the Mullahs in Iran, and Islamic terrorists.

Dennis Miller

2441 Quotes #699192
#8. The basic principle is I command, and my employees carry it out immediately.

Wang Jianlin

2441 Quotes #849615
#9. He paused as if waiting for her to say something, but all she could do was stare at him and wonder why he couldn't see that she was a ghost and not really there at all.

Karen White

2441 Quotes #1010151
#10. Intentional misinformation of the masses by corporate governments is causing large numbers of easily preventable deaths.

Steven Magee

2441 Quotes #1214021
#11. One has to ascertain the right path for his activities by following in the footsteps of great saintly persons and books of knowledge under the guidance of a spiritual master.

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

2441 Quotes #1437531
#12. You get to know someone better not when they talk about themselves, but when they talk about others

S.E. Sever

2441 Quotes #1465718
#13. We begin to live authentically only where philosophy ends, at its wreck, when we have understood its terrible nullity, when we have understood that it was futile to resort to it, that it is no help.

Emil Cioran

2441 Quotes #1619384
#14. Intelligence normally entails two interrelated but somewhat different components. The first involves effective adaptation to an environment.

James G. March

2441 Quotes #1875825

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top