Top 8 24 Hours Without Sleep Quotes

#1. I can sleep a whole day. If no one woke me up, I would sleep for 24 hours. I think it's a combination of my age and my appreciation for sleep. Sleep is so wonderful. Sometimes you can oversleep and feel like you've waster your time, but I think it's one of the bestways to spend your time.

Natalie Portman

24 Hours Without Sleep Quotes #205179
#2. Try staying awake for 24 hours and you'll realize just how many needless worries your mind instantly shuts out.

Joyce Rachelle

24 Hours Without Sleep Quotes #436985
#3. I bounce off four walls, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, because I only sleep those four hours a day.

Casper Van Dien

24 Hours Without Sleep Quotes #551717
#4. Anyone can sleep with a guy in 24-48 hours, but you're sending the wrong signal to the guy if you do that.

Steve Harvey

24 Hours Without Sleep Quotes #667706
#5. Life isn't a 24/7 merry go round. If it were, you wouldn't get the 7 hours of sleep necessary to keep you fit and sane.

Jacqueline Leo

24 Hours Without Sleep Quotes #813571
#6. Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in the last 24 hours.

Roy Orbison

24 Hours Without Sleep Quotes #920493
#7. I sleep 12 hours and then work 24 hours. I've worked those irregular hours for the past three years. It's better to stay up day and night to come up with ideas. I usually get inspiration for game designing by working this schedule.

Satoshi Tajiri

24 Hours Without Sleep Quotes #1066728
#8. When you run in the morning, you gain time. It's like stretching 24 hours into 25. You may need less sleep and get up earlier, but if you can get by that, running early seems to expand the day.

Fred Lebow

24 Hours Without Sleep Quotes #1839609

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top