Top 14 24 Hours Awake Quotes

#1. Success consists of being and doing, not simply accumulating.

B.C. Forbes

24 Hours Awake Quotes #236961
#2. There's no place on earth with more of the old superstitions and magic mixed into its daily life than the Scottish Highlands.

Diana Gabaldon

24 Hours Awake Quotes #332193
#3. Sometimes people ask me how difficult the astronaut program was, but being in Sierra Leone, being responsible for the health of more than 200 people, seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, at age 26 - that prepared me to take on a lot of different challenges.

Mae Jemison

24 Hours Awake Quotes #369814
#4. Try staying awake for 24 hours and you'll realize just how many needless worries your mind instantly shuts out.

Joyce Rachelle

24 Hours Awake Quotes #436985
#5. If dual torment is to be my one condition,
both of loving and being loved I would quit.

Sor Juana Ines De La Cruz

24 Hours Awake Quotes #459793
#6. For things to change in our national life we must address the problems from the very root of it.

Sunday Adelaja

24 Hours Awake Quotes #555798
#7. Everybody in the world ought to care for books, and if there are some who do not, why that is a perfectly convincing reason why books ought to be given to them, to be a rebuke to them and, perchance, to rescue them from the error of their ways.

Willis Johnson

24 Hours Awake Quotes #563646
#8. I got to do the movie, and people who enjoyed 'The Birdcage' came out to see me on stage when I did 'Forum.' It introduced me to a whole new audience that wasn't familiar with my stage work.

Nathan Lane

24 Hours Awake Quotes #612603
#9. There are three kinds of people who run toward disaster, not away: cops, firemen and reporters.

Rod Dreher

24 Hours Awake Quotes #701408
#10. Through working in harmony with life's circumstances, Taoist understanding changes what others may percieve as negative into something positive.

Benjamin Hoff

24 Hours Awake Quotes #712130
#11. I am an ordinary sort of fellow, not braver than other people, but I hate to see a good man downed, and that long knife would not be the end of Scudder if I could play the game in his place.

John Buchan

24 Hours Awake Quotes #1210112
#12. Since they all broke up the greatest conference in football, which was the Southwest Conference, I've had little interest in them any more. I thought that was a disaster and a disgrace when they did that, but they did it anyway. So I've lost interest them and I don't care what they do anymore.

Gib Lewis

24 Hours Awake Quotes #1436571
#13. Truly, Mallow yearned to know everything. Curiosity was part of her, like her short blond hair and bitten fingernails.

Catherynne M Valente

24 Hours Awake Quotes #1514824
#14. A writer is a word trapped in a person.

Victor Hugo

24 Hours Awake Quotes #1739743

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top