Top 11 24 Hours Not Enough Quotes

#1. It's really absurd to make ... a human image, with paint, today, when you think about it ... But then all of a sudden, it was even more absurd not to do it.

Willem De Kooning

24 Hours Not Enough Quotes #100818
#2. I used to have a big dog, a rottweiler, to guard the place. One night I was working late, and he was outside barking in the snow. He wouldn't stop. Then he stopped. I went out ten minutes later with a lamp, and there was a ring of wolves eating my dog.

Martin Cruz Smith

24 Hours Not Enough Quotes #221777
#3. The fruit flies we work with have the equivalent of about a 25 by 25 pixel camera. But that camera is very, very fast, about 10 times faster than the human visual system.

Michael Dickinson

24 Hours Not Enough Quotes #280284
#4. 24 hours was not enough to savor all the beauty of her soul, the heart has the words with every pulse.

Sam Houssami

24 Hours Not Enough Quotes #807239
#5. Well, as you know, there are 24 hours in every day. And if that's not enough, you've always got the nights!

Ronald Graham

24 Hours Not Enough Quotes #827433
#6. Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore. You have to be willing to sacrifice everything to be successful, including your personal life, your family life, maybe more. If people think it's any less, they're wrong, and they will fail.

Kevin O'Leary

24 Hours Not Enough Quotes #912625
#7. I spend a lot of time on forums, and they drive me crazy.

Matt Mullenweg

24 Hours Not Enough Quotes #938641
#8. The problem is that you don't always get to write your own story. You get written into some stories, and if ask why, there isn't an answer. You don't have any control, because the forces at work are too large to confront, and sometimes too large even to understand.

Brendan Kiely

24 Hours Not Enough Quotes #1430055
#9. 24 hours a day, ain't enough anymore! But give some a Century a day and procrastination would still be their undoing.

Nike Thaddeus

24 Hours Not Enough Quotes #1616046
#10. I did not intend to stay; I had no experience in the United States - I may have been here less than 24 hours - but I knew I would never get inside there. And 'there' not being America necessarily, but that harmonious mode of living that some people are lucky enough to have in this country.

Aleksandar Hemon

24 Hours Not Enough Quotes #1654401
#11. Women love the lie that saves their pride, but never an unflattering truth.

Gertrude Atherton

24 Hours Not Enough Quotes #1702465

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top