Top 13 24 December Birthday Quotes

#1. When life is good, enjoy it. But when life is hard, remember:
God gives good times and hard times, and no one knows what tomorrow will bring. (Ecclesiastes 7:14, New Century Version)

Anonymous

24 December Birthday Quotes #125704
#2. That night,I lay on my side,staring out the window into the invisible world outside.I kept trying to fall asleep,but then my eyes would dart open,just to check.I couldn't help but hope that Margo Roth Spiegelman would return to my window and drag my tired ass through one more night I'd never forget.

John Green

24 December Birthday Quotes #228319
#3. No." Kanin's voice was suddenly hard, terrifying. "You are simply using your demon to hide from what you really feel. Because you are afraid of what that means, that it might be painful. It is far easier to be a monster than to confront the truth.

Julie Kagawa

24 December Birthday Quotes #327486
#4. I don't cause riots, but I do cause confusion. People freeze when they spot me.

Tom Hanks

24 December Birthday Quotes #404037
#5. Happens to me all the time ... People are always underestimating my dumbness.

Janet Evanovich

24 December Birthday Quotes #443717
#6. I think that can happen, that two people can love each other and not be able to get on at all.

Alan Bates

24 December Birthday Quotes #588819
#7. I think that the hardest thing about working with young people in foster care who've been through this kind of neglect and abuse is really to convince them that they are worthy of being loved. And I think because often they don't feel worthy of it, that's why they push people away.

Vanessa Diffenbaugh

24 December Birthday Quotes #692286
#8. If I get married again, I want a guy there with a drum to do rimshots during the vows.

Sam Kinison

24 December Birthday Quotes #794538
#9. He couldn't be a doctor, or he would have a quieter and more persuasive manner.

Charles Dickens

24 December Birthday Quotes #1068138
#10. Homosexuality is neither a sin, nor an anomaly or a disease. It is an evolutionary variation.

Abhijit Naskar

24 December Birthday Quotes #1600232
#11. They still had hope, for hope in the heart of men lives on lean pasture.

Joseph Bedier

24 December Birthday Quotes #1635564
#12. Traditional agriculture was labour intensive, industrial agriculture is energy intensive, and permaculture-designed systems are information and design intensive.

David Holmgren

24 December Birthday Quotes #1639131
#13. Someone special once told me to dare to dream. For without dreams, we have nothing to look forward to. I'm starting to believe her.

S.L. Scott

24 December Birthday Quotes #1838264

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top