Top 15 26 December Birthday Quotes

#1. One of the most unnecessary and most dangerous art of people is to create big tragedies from little things!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

26 December Birthday Quotes #31046
#2. I keep on making what I can't do yet in order to learn to be able to do it.

Deborah Heiligman

26 December Birthday Quotes #56024
#3. Success and failure on the public level never mattered much to me, in fact I feel more at home with the latter, having breathed deep of its vivifying air all my writing life up to the last couple of years.

Samuel Beckett

26 December Birthday Quotes #103915
#4. I always tell people I write songs, but I'm a writer. It's a difference. I can write songs to music, but I can write a story. I can see ideas spark in me.

Ester Dean

26 December Birthday Quotes #143944
#5. Most men experience getting older with regret, apprehension. But most women experience it even more painfully: with shame. Aging is a man's destiny, something that must happen because he is a human being. For a woman, aging is not only her destiny ... it is also her vulnerability.

Susan Sontag

26 December Birthday Quotes #385812
#6. When you're trying to paint a portrait of a very specific world, you're trying to show what makes the world different. So, sometimes it means exaggerating certain kind of aspects, but I don't think it's that important or it's that much of an issue as long as you get an emotional truth across.

Damien Chazelle

26 December Birthday Quotes #449606
#7. This is what men risk so much for; this shiver, this acute heat and desire. This is what they think eternity feels like.

Kendare Blake

26 December Birthday Quotes #801673
#8. You can live your dreams if you can embrace change. It's by taking chances that you'll learn how to be brave.

Nikita Koloff

26 December Birthday Quotes #811561
#9. This is one of God's great purposes in marriage: to picture the relationship between Christ and His redeemed people forever!

Timothy J. Keller

26 December Birthday Quotes #1140823
#10. The prophets' task is to tell their own people what God intends to do with them, not to think about what people in hundreds of years' time may need to hear, though the preserving of their prophecies implies the conviction that they have ongoing significance. Further,

John E. Goldingay

26 December Birthday Quotes #1282767
#11. Marilyn was one step from oblivion when I directed her in The Asphalt Jungle. I remember she impressed me more off the screen than on ... there was something touching and appealing about her.

John Huston

26 December Birthday Quotes #1352152
#12. View your burden as a gift. It's the theme that has been given you to work with. Accept that and lean into it.

Anne Tyler

26 December Birthday Quotes #1362476
#13. They say that eclipses are portents of disaster, because disasters are so common, and misfortune occurs often enough for these forecasts to be right, whereas if they said that eclipses were portents of good fortune they would often be wrong.

Blaise Pascal

26 December Birthday Quotes #1430077
#14. You know what I think? I think everyone should be able, just once, to make an inanimate object come to life and be his pal. Like an orange. Or a hammer.

Dave Eggers

26 December Birthday Quotes #1600274
#15. The wise man is not he who gives the right answers; he is the one who asks the right questions.

Claude Levi-Strauss

26 December Birthday Quotes #1819966

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top