Top 42 21 And Over Quotes

#1. The makers of '21 and Over' have been screening it, and I'm getting a lot of comparisons to a young Vince Vaughn.

Miles Teller

21 And Over Quotes #1591692
#2. The great drama will end, not with "saved souls" being snatched up into heaven, away from the wicked earth and the mortal bodies which have dragged them down into sin, but with the New Jerusalem coming down from heaven to earth, so that "the dwelling of God is with humans" (Revelation 21:3).

N. T. Wright

21 And Over Quotes #125705
#3. When you strip away the genre differences and the technological complexities, all games share four defining traits: a goal, rules, a feedback system, and voluntary participation.' page 21

Jane McGonigal

21 And Over Quotes #77336
#4. Forever 21 is my American Dream.

Do Won Chang

21 And Over Quotes #80001
#5. All for nothing and Nothing for All"
P.C.M. Hermans - Worldpoet 546
September 21, 2016

Petra Hermans

21 And Over Quotes #89049
#6. The Republicans released their 'Pledge to America.' It's 21 pages of phony charts and bad ideas. Sarah Palin got a copy, and she said, 'How am I supposed to fit all this crap on my hand?

Bill Maher

21 And Over Quotes #92767
#7. Essentially, he has been retired since he was 21.

Jack Nicklaus

21 And Over Quotes #110082
#8. I met Magnus Lidehall about two years ago, and the beat that I originally wrote 'Younger' on was one of the first ones that he sent me. I must have been around 21 at that time, feeling a bit lazy and disappointed with myself and my life.

Seinabo Sey

21 And Over Quotes #112528
#9. For me to live is Christ and to die is gain
Phillippians 1:21

Anonymous

21 And Over Quotes #116737
#10. January 21: Marilyn returns to New York and visits Lee Strasberg.

Carl Rollyson

21 And Over Quotes #119697
#11. I believe in imagination. I was a worker when I was 17. Between 17 and 21, I was a worker in the telephone company and imagination saved my life.

Jean-Pierre Jeunet

21 And Over Quotes #123927
#12. The first year I was in New York, I met Martha Graham. She said, 'Well, Mr. Wilson, what do you want to do in life?' I was 21 years old, and I said, 'I have no idea.' And she said, 'If you work long enough and hard enough, you'll find something.'

Robert Wilson

21 And Over Quotes #71436
#13. I've been married to Kris for 21 years, and there have always been rocky times. And it's nothing special.

Caitlyn Jenner

21 And Over Quotes #130788
#14. ...if a person remains in a state of unforgiveness the Spirit of the Lord will allow tormentors to enter him. That's what Christ told Peter when the disciple asked, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" (Matt. 18:21).

Benny Hinn

21 And Over Quotes #134546
#15. The likeness of Your Church, O Lord, is that woman who went behind and touched the hem of Your garment, saying within herself: 'If I do but touch His garment I shall be whole' (Mt. 9:21). So the Church confesses her wounds, but desires to be healed.

Ambrose

21 And Over Quotes #140116
#16. A lot of people wonder how a 21-year-old with average power (I finished 89th in driving distance) can be so successful. The answer is simple: I know how to score.

Jordan Spieth

21 And Over Quotes #141773
#17. I'm more than comfortable just sitting back and scoring 21, 22 points or whatever and getting 10, 11 assists whatever the case might be. More than comfortable with that. It's just a matter of the pieces that you have around you and what you can do to elevate everybody else.

Kobe Bryant

21 And Over Quotes #142297
#18. If the spread of Pakistani cuisine is the single greatest improvement in British public life over the past half-century, it is also worth noting that the bombs used for the failed London transport attacks of July 21, 2005, were made from a mix of hydrogen peroxide and chapati flour.

Christopher Caldwell

21 And Over Quotes #686993
#19. Regardless of what the law or your teachers have to say about this, you are as human as anyone over the age of 18 or 21, yet, 'minors' are one of the most oppressed groups of people in the world, and certainly the most discriminated against legally.

Grace Llewellyn

21 And Over Quotes #693886
#20. It is the LORD, who changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning....So, get over it! (ref. Daniel 2:21).

Josephine Akhagbeme

21 And Over Quotes #1004631
#21. I'm really not the party type. I more like to have friends over at the house and chill. I've never been the super party type. But for the 18th birthday, you got to party. And then 21 is going to be even bigger.

Jacob Latimore

21 And Over Quotes #1098617
#22. December 21, 1970 well, the amateur drunks have taken over and will hold this town until Jan. 2 ... driving on the wrong side of the street, running red lights, bellowing the same songs. figs of people, twigs of people, shits of people ... MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR. Christomighty, yeah.

Charles Bukowski

21 And Over Quotes #1798373
#23. When the children reached school age, 21 percent scored 130 or more points on a standard IQ test, a level considered gifted. If their mothers had no morning sickness, only 7 percent of kids did that well.

John Medina

21 And Over Quotes #47859
#24. My unworldliness, even at 21, was abnormal. Not only had I never smoked tobacco nor touched alcohol of any description, but I had never yet set foot inside a theatre, or gone to a race course I had never seen, nor held a billiard cue, nor touched a card.

Algernon Blackwood

21 And Over Quotes #7839
#25. The fact of the matter is I'm 21 now. I stay home. I feed my dogs. I don't really go out. I work.

Bijou Phillips

21 And Over Quotes #14425
#26. I teach 18- to 21-year-olds - the 'Harry Potter' generation. They grew up as voracious readers, reading books in this exploding genre. But at some point, I would love for them to give Umberto Eco or A.S. Byatt a try. I hope 'A Discovery of Witches' will serve as a kind of stepping-stone.

Deborah Harkness

21 And Over Quotes #14534
#27. If I were 21 years old, I would go into biotechnology or genetic engineering.

Larry Ellison

21 And Over Quotes #21793
#28. Be not among z drunkards [5] or among a gluttonous eaters of meat, 21 for the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and b slumber will clothe them with rags.

Anonymous

21 And Over Quotes #30638
#29. It takes 21 days to develop a habit.

Maxwell Maltz

21 And Over Quotes #32861
#30. If miracles represent prophecy, we must have more prophets in twenty first century than the entire human history.

M.F. Moonzajer

21 And Over Quotes #36780
#31. When Boston and Orlando told me they were going to pick me at 21 and 22, I figured I don't need to do a workout for a second -round team. Boston and Orlando never drafted me because they said I was too skinny and no European point guard will make it in the League.

Tony Parker

21 And Over Quotes #40474
#32. Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. (EPHESIANS 5:21)

Andy Stanley

21 And Over Quotes #44745
#33. I started running when I was 21 years old and studying in China.

Lisa Ling

21 And Over Quotes #65884
#34. My mother was always deeply attracted to anything medical, and I think she would have loved me to have been a doctor. My father was in the army for 21 years, came out just before I was born. There was no history of showbusiness on either side of the family, but they were completely supportive.

Lindsay Duncan

21 And Over Quotes #49060
#35. I did my New York debut at 21. It was 'On the Town' at the George Gershwin Theatre. New York is my artistic home.

Jesse Tyler Ferguson

21 And Over Quotes #49527
#36. I think the years leading up to 21 were a bit more fun than 21 and beyond might be.

Christa B. Allen

21 And Over Quotes #52301
#37. 18 So that day Jehovah made this covenant with Abram: "I have given this land to your descendants from the Wadi-el-Arish[*] to the Euphrates River. 19-21 And I give to them these nations: Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaim, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites, Jebusites.

Anonymous

21 And Over Quotes #53684
#38. For the past 21 years, I've been privileged to be part of an amazing organization called the International Women's Media Foundation.

Judy Woodruff

21 And Over Quotes #54314
#39. between 2010 and 2012 young black males were 21 times more likely to be fatally shot by police than white men in the same age range.

Anonymous

21 And Over Quotes #54573
#40. I would rather have one minute at this age than a month at 21.

William Holden

21 And Over Quotes #62073
#41. Every year, once a year, in Maryland, I go for a week and overnight camp with about 50 to 60 kids with muscular dystrophy, all ages, seven to 21. And it is really fun. I have some great friends there and wonderful counselors.

Mattie Stepanek

21 And Over Quotes #62283
#42. The younger generation watches what's interesting, not whether it's presented by someone who is as old as I am or someone who is as old as a 21-year-old. It's the material. If I did a series of conversations on things most interesting to Millennials, they would respond to it, and I do.

Charlie Rose

21 And Over Quotes #64442

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top