Top 13 209 Shotgun Quotes

#1. The central dynamism of Christianity, which rests precisely on a unity through variety.

Judith Herrin

209 Shotgun Quotes #61815
#2. This America of yours, does it always build what you dream?

Laurie Fabiano

209 Shotgun Quotes #269499
#3. I had always done as he asked, not because I was bound to do so by duty but because I saw the depth of who he was and how he himself suffered.

Alice Hoffman

209 Shotgun Quotes #486402
#4. I believe in doing better work. Just like the old saying, 'You don't get older, you get better'.

Michael Jackson

209 Shotgun Quotes #543538
#5. Mrs. Bittarcy rustled ominously, holding her peace meanwhile. She feared long words she did not understand. Beelzebub lay hid among too many syllables.
("The Man Whom The Trees Loved")

Algernon Blackwood

209 Shotgun Quotes #760358
#6. How do I explain Neil Young? Great question! I explain Neil Young as, I would kill to see his acoustic shows.

Bob Mould

209 Shotgun Quotes #817807
#7. You see, that hunger inside us, that ambition, or whatever you may choose to call it, is a compass really, a compass of true desire. And if you will be happy, you must follow that desire, no matter which way the needle points.

Kathe Koja

209 Shotgun Quotes #1083873
#8. Love is the grand prize and the garbage heap. Love is a spiritual root canal and the only thing that makes life worth living. Love is a little taste of always and a big bite of nothing. And love is everything in between these extremes.

Robert Fulghum

209 Shotgun Quotes #1124316
#9. People don't blame the act of driving for auto accidents.

Nancy Gibbs

209 Shotgun Quotes #1505291
#10. I want to be with one person forever. I don't want to date my way through guys until I've forgotten just what I was looking for in the first place and end up settling for the next one that comes along.

Nicole Williams

209 Shotgun Quotes #1514610
#11. The very things that separated me and distinguished me from other people were what mattered; the very things no one else would or could say, these were the things I had to say.

Andre Gide

209 Shotgun Quotes #1529128
#12. If you're frightened of the countless number of books in the library, you'll never write anything, until you close your eyes and hold the pen.

Michael Bassey Johnson

209 Shotgun Quotes #1580376
#13. I'll never forget that for as long as I live; the way you were my strength, when I was too weak to even stand.

R.K. Lilley

209 Shotgun Quotes #1835980

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top