Top 9 209 Area Quotes

#1. Discipline is creating the situation.

Shunryu Suzuki

209 Area Quotes #483382
#2. Was it really called dry humping, if they did it underwater? Probably not. Crying shame that they both had their jeans on, because this was definitely one of those adrenaline-fuelled moments of passion with a total loss of inhibition, where need and desire trumped all reason.

Suzanne Brockmann

209 Area Quotes #835957
#3. Generativity is a system's capacity to produce unanticipated change through unfiltered contributions from broad and varied audiences.

Jonathan Zittrain

209 Area Quotes #1083192
#4. Give my scallop-shell of quiet, My staff of faith to walk upon, My scrip of joy, immortal diet, My bottle of salvation, My gown of glory, hope's true gage; And thus I'll take my pilgrimage.

Walter Raleigh

209 Area Quotes #1182432
#5. The function of a child is to live his/her own life, not the life that his/her anxious parents think he/she should live, nor a life according to the purpose of the educators who thinks they knows best

A.S. Neill

209 Area Quotes #1227886
#6. Make a vow to yourself today that from now on you will treat yourself with the same love, attention, affection, understanding, compassion and forgiveness that you so readily give to others.

Miya Yamanouchi

209 Area Quotes #1396222
#7. My son craves picture books about Transformers and Ninja Turtles and the Hulk; they show one fantastic creature smashing or zapping another into smithereens on page after page. They are dull and ugly and show no interesting stories or models of conflict resolution or character building.

Russell Smith

209 Area Quotes #1706744
#8. A young man who is unable to commit a folly is already an old man.

Paul Gauguin

209 Area Quotes #1830953
#9. If I had a brontosaurus, I would name him Horace or Morris. But if suddenly one day he had A lot of little brontosauri- I would change his name to Laurie.

Shel Silverstein

209 Area Quotes #1874062

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top