Top 6 209 Pill Quotes

#1. America feels like home as much as it does here. Although it's a strange situation as I feel almost like I'm in no-man's land some of the time, because although I'm a resident, I still can't vote so I don't really have a say in what goes on where I live.

Rick Allen

209 Pill Quotes #292212
#2. If you see a homeless person on the street, and they need food, housing, medical attention - if you can give that, do it. But at the same time, work with tonglen, because that is how you start dissolving the barrier between you and them.

Pema Chodron

209 Pill Quotes #369114
#3. You're the only one I wanted to be with. I was being kind to everyone else for your sake. Personally, I wish they would all take a long hike or a swim, but I think that's out of the question this late in the year.

Dominique Eastwick

209 Pill Quotes #970811
#4. Try to find something that makes you happy. Your life is not going to get easier once Queen Levana is your wife. If you had even one small thing that brought you happiness, or hope that things could someday be better, then maybe that would be enough to sustain you.

Marissa Meyer

209 Pill Quotes #1552333
#5. If only life were like a Jules Verne novel, thinks Marie-Laure, and you could page ahead when you most needed to, and learn what would happen.

Anthony Doerr

209 Pill Quotes #1561657
#6. An adult western is where the hero still kisses his horse at the end, only now he worries about it.

Milton Berle

209 Pill Quotes #1786929

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top