Top 9 20 Letter Inspirational Quotes

#1. The hope we have in Christ is an absolute certainty. We can be sure that the place Christ is preparing for us will be ready when we arrive, because with Him nothing is left to chance. Everything He promised He will deliver.

Billy Graham

20 Letter Inspirational Quotes #34864
#2. A great nation betrayed the principles which have made it great, and thereby became hostage to hostage-takers.

Daniel Inouye

20 Letter Inspirational Quotes #504149
#3. When people make donations to non profits, they want to know that their money goes to good use.

Sam Simon

20 Letter Inspirational Quotes #942046
#4. Prior to high school, I played a lot of neighborhood football.

Joseph B. Wirthlin

20 Letter Inspirational Quotes #1030151
#5. If we harm someone else, we're inevitably also hurting ourselves. Some quality of sensitivity and awareness has to shut down for us to be able to objectify someone else, to deny them as a living, feeling being - someone who wants to be happy, just as we do.

Sharon Salzberg

20 Letter Inspirational Quotes #1194393
#6. Stand-up is hard. Or to keep it at a certain level is hard: I have no writers but me.

Jerry Seinfeld

20 Letter Inspirational Quotes #1216942
#7. A person of power embraces challenges in complete gratitude. No matter the situation life may bring, discontent is never justified, rather all is experienced as an opportunity and a privilege to venture and grow.

James Arthur Ray

20 Letter Inspirational Quotes #1380629
#8. I state in my book 'Become Your Own Matchmaker,' confidence is the key to any endeavor. Women don't realize that when they do things they love and are passionate about - their confidence soars. Men are attracted to women who feel happy and decisive about life.

Patti Stanger

20 Letter Inspirational Quotes #1567405
#9. Merrily, merrily, listen to me, Flitting and flying from tree to tree. Nothing fear I, by land or sea, For God in Heaven is watching me.

Maud Lindsay

20 Letter Inspirational Quotes #1850951

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top