Top 30 2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes

#1. Myths tell us what those like us have done, can do, should do. Without myths to lead the way, we hesitate to leap forward. Listen to the wrong myths, and we might even go back a few steps.

N.K. Jemisin

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #623669
#2. Sometimes, the only way to go forward, is to take a few, careful steps back.

C.M. Stunich

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #1818778
#3. Plan backwards as well as forward. Set objectives and trace back to see how to achieve them. You may find that no path can get you there. Plan forward to see where your steps will take you, which may not be clear or intuitive.

Donald Rumsfeld

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #1501330
#4. Progression and regression go hand in hand with mental health. It is a tough illness. You often take one step forward and ten steps back.

Theresa Larsen

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #1474781
#5. It's a long journey - the change can only be measured in increments of five years at a time. For every two steps forward, there is one step back. Don't let that discourage you, because you can play a big part in ensuring that measurable change takes place in the coming decade.

Jack Norris

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #1382674
#6. While you'll feel compelled to charge forward it's often a gentle step back that will reveal to you where you and what you truly seek.

Rasheed Ogunlaru

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #1255462
#7. As I took those two steps back, Margo took two equally small and quiet steps forward.

John Green

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #1061041
#8. To experience the agony of defeat makes you stronger. It's like taking one step back and two steps forward. To experience the agony of defeat makes you appreciate the experience of winning. That's what makes a champion.

Leon Spinks

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #1058239
#9. Sometimes when a person does things to deliberately hurt you,
All you need to do is shift atleast six steps back to observe the situation.
If it is worth enduring, move two steps forward.
If not, turn around and bless them with your back.

Nomthandazo Tsembeni

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #1016051
#10. Designing a station with artificial gravity would undoubtedly be a daunting task. Space agencies would have to re-examine many reliable technologies under the light of the new forces these tools would have to endure. Space flight would have to take several steps back before moving forward again.

Andy Weir

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #847298
#11. In a real relationship, you take two steps forward, one step back. So just because we take two steps forward and get all the benefit from that doesn't mean we can't go back or to the side.

Shelley Long

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #752564
#12. It's a very slow process - two steps forward, one step back - but I'm inching in the right direction.

Rob Reiner

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #745460
#13. The East is marvellously interesting for tracing our steps back. But for going forward, it is nothing. All it can hope for is to be fertilised by Europe, so that it can start on a new phase.

D.H. Lawrence

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #687381
#14. Honestly, I feel like I spent the last 10 years just trying to work, just get my hands on the best material I could. I'd like to say that it was quite calculated and genius, my ability to take one step forward and two steps back.

Timothy Olyphant

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #660386
#15. In life, it take strides forward, but you always take a few steps back. But in the end, if you take more steps forward than backward, you're making progress.

Carmen Rodrigues

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #631939
#16. When you're fighting for civil rights, it's sometimes two steps forward and one step back. Civil rights are an evolution; and you have to bring people along.

Gloria Allred

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #38469
#17. Sure, it may be one step forward and two steps back, but after a time with Parkinson's, I've learned that what is important is making that step count; always looking up.

Michael J. Fox

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #607899
#18. I have to strive to go two steps forward and realize that, sometimes, there will be one step back.

Victoria Moran

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #600817
#19. I also know two steps forward and one step back is the rule, not the exception, as people work on change.

Madeline Levine

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #576119
#20. Growth is an erratic forward movement: two steps forward, one step back. Remember that and be very gentle with yourself.

Julia Cameron

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #571898
#21. The most disturbing part of working on all these issues is the amount of money spent by corporations to confuse, mislead and misinform the public. This is one of the reasons why we are always taking two steps forward and three steps back.

Laurie David

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #532391
#22. When you associate pleasure and pain, at the same time, to a certain purpose in your mind, you sabotage yourself; you'll be two steps forward and one back.

Elena D. Calin

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #509660
#23. In the search for truth human beings take two steps forward and one step back. Suffering, mistakes and weariness of life thrust them back, but the thirst for truth and stubborn will drive them forward. And who knows? Perhaps they will reach the truth at last.

Anton Chekhov

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #504008
#24. Two steps forward ... one step back ... I've always hated that old cliche too ... I believe that we should all be able to dance through life and only change the tempo now and then.

Isabelle Rowan

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #486914
#25. So it is in life ... In search of the truth, people make two steps forward and one step back. Sufferings, mistakes, and the tedium of life throw them back, but the thirst for truth and a stubborn will drive them on and on. And who knows? Maybe they'll row their way to the real truth ...

Anton Chekhov

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #481466
#26. Political and social change is always a stagger-step process. One step forward, two steps back. They want you to give up.

Hal Sparks

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #439112
#27. Neil Leckman
I had a friend once that told me when we die and get to the pearly gates we are admitted based on our deeds.
1 good deed is a step forward
1 bad deed is two steps back.
By the time he's through with you I'm not sure you'll even be able to see the gates!!

Neil Leckman

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #357649
#28. When you feel like u taken two steps forward turn into three steps back some days.
Remember
"Diamonds are made under pressure

Nina Levine

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #355891
#29. What was my path to success? Well, there were some steps forward, some back, some to the side ... maybe it wasn't a path, but more of a dance.

Steve Maraboli

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #193010
#30. For every step forward in electronic communications, we've taken two steps back in humanity. People know how to use a computer and answering machines but have forgotten how to connect with one another. Our society is unraveling. We're too self-obsessed.

Letitia Baldrige

2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back Quotes #181014

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top