Top 32 2 Steps Back Quotes

#1. The third important ingredient for achieving peak performance is attitude. Attitude is how you deal with the inevitable adverse situations that occur in the markets. Attitude is also how you handle the daily grind, the constant 2 steps forward and 2 steps back.

Linda Bradford Raschke

2 Steps Back Quotes #1806879
#2. M. Richard bowed ... to nobody; bent his back ... before nobody; and walked backward ... before nobody ... And, a few steps behind him, M. Moncharmin did the same thing

Gaston Leroux

2 Steps Back Quotes #190158
#3. returned, smiling back. "Where's Rhonda?" Dean asked when she was four steps from the bottom and Dusty's head turned her dad's way. "Bedroom," she muttered, hitting the bottom of the

Kristen Ashley

2 Steps Back Quotes #151198
#4. Can you step back from your own mind and thus understand all things?

Laozi

2 Steps Back Quotes #152836
#5. If the Almighty directs our steps, we've no need to look back over our shoulders.

Liz Curtis Higgs

2 Steps Back Quotes #157403
#6. On my first evening in the back country, I skipped down the porch steps of the farmhouse-leaving my father inside and the radio playing and my small suitcase decorated with neon flower stickers unpacked-and wandered towards the upside-down school bus I'd spied from an upstairs window.

Mitch Cullin

2 Steps Back Quotes #164627
#7. When you have a life milestone happen, it's good to step back and reassess the things you thought you knew about yourself.

Emily Yoffe

2 Steps Back Quotes #169077
#8. For every step forward in electronic communications, we've taken two steps back in humanity. People know how to use a computer and answering machines but have forgotten how to connect with one another. Our society is unraveling. We're too self-obsessed.

Letitia Baldrige

2 Steps Back Quotes #181014
#9. He enters my space, gives me a brief, sincere hug, then steps back, tripping on the curb. His face beams red - handsome and sweet.

Angela Carlie

2 Steps Back Quotes #184058
#10. The real payoff of a yoga practice, I came to see, is not a perfect handstand or a deeper forward bend - it is the newly born self that each day steps off the yoga mat and back into life.

Rolf Gates

2 Steps Back Quotes #139223
#11. What was my path to success? Well, there were some steps forward, some back, some to the side ... maybe it wasn't a path, but more of a dance.

Steve Maraboli

2 Steps Back Quotes #193010
#12. You never think it's gonna happen to you, but all that pollution and dirty fumes and flights and factories and shit we don't need and suddenly there you are, a stupid girl sitting alone on some steps, waiting to see if your family is ever coming back.

Saci Lloyd

2 Steps Back Quotes #194596
#13. There is nothing in back of this cafe. Since the place sits right on the margin between the edge of the world and infinite possibility, he back door opens out to a void. It takes courage to turn the knob and heart to leave the steps.

Gloria Naylor

2 Steps Back Quotes #203041
#14. The moment you label something, you take a step-I mean, you can never go back again to seeing it unlabelled.

Andy Warhol

2 Steps Back Quotes #205162
#15. If it doesn't do you any good, dump it. Take some action, push that lever, flush it away, and don't look back. Take small steps everyday of your life, and start taking control of what you say when you talk to yourself.

Dave Pelzer

2 Steps Back Quotes #205425
#16. An artist does his most difficult work when he steps back from the blank canvas and thinks about what he is going to create.

Michelangelo

2 Steps Back Quotes #220193
#17. There's a reason why relationships don't work out. It's usually better to take a few steps back if you have any doubts before it gets complicated and you find yourself in a tangled web, not of your doing, but somehow you end up paying the price.

E.R. Wade

2 Steps Back Quotes #251503
#18. Do what you will,
always
Walk where you like,
your steps
Do as you please, I'll
back you up.
I remember thinking
sometimes we walk
sometimes we run away
But I know
no matter how fast we are running
Somehow we keep
Somehow we keep up with each other.

Dave Matthews Band

2 Steps Back Quotes #134658
#19. My goal and mission is to be very strong in avoiding back steps. I leave judgments, evaluations and analysis to the media, then to the observers.

Enrico Letta

2 Steps Back Quotes #133852
#20. THE BACK DOOR, what was left of it, scraped open again, and they could hear boot steps on the stoop, and Lucas said, "This is it, Grace. Who's going after Bowden? Give me something that'll give you a break." She shook her head. "Fuck you.

John Sandford

2 Steps Back Quotes #131859
#21. They were expressions of who he was and what he'd become, and he couldn't do anything about any of it, apart from retrace his steps back and back and back, until he was fifteen or ten or three years old, and start again.

Nick Hornby

2 Steps Back Quotes #95511
#22. A resolution to exercise or eat more nutritious foods is a step taking you back to the well-being from which you originated.

Wayne Dyer

2 Steps Back Quotes #89279
#23. You don't need a grand plan, you don't need to go back to the ancestors and rewrite the rules. You just need to take small steps and accumulate small wins.

Bruce Feiler

2 Steps Back Quotes #86015
#24. A logic proof is: you get a starting point and an ending point, and you have to get there through all these different steps and tautologies. I approach novel writing that way. When I get to the end I have to go back and connect everything.

Heidi Julavits

2 Steps Back Quotes #63740
#25. Your men?" His face took on an expression of deep confusion. "But you came alone. He said you would come alone." His sword fell to his side as he stumbled back a few steps, his gaze distant, unfocused. "He said you would come alone

Anthony Ryan

2 Steps Back Quotes #43350
#26. If you're going to live here, staying civil is as much a duty as sitting the steps or washing dishes. Now, while I bask in the glow of another moral sermon delivered with the precision of a master fencer, hold your applause and let's get back to last night.

Scott Lynch

2 Steps Back Quotes #40663
#27. When you're fighting for civil rights, it's sometimes two steps forward and one step back. Civil rights are an evolution; and you have to bring people along.

Gloria Allred

2 Steps Back Quotes #38469
#28. What are you waiting for? How long will you keep waiting? Don't sit back and wait for life to happen to you. Have a plan and take the needed steps to create what you want.

Steve Maraboli

2 Steps Back Quotes #35809
#29. When I retire, I want to step away on a positive note. What you put out into the world comes back to you. You actually change the world with what you do. I want to put some good in the world.

Lupe Fiasco

2 Steps Back Quotes #19441
#30. God, You direct my steps. Although the path may lead me through dark valleys or appear to take unnecessary detours, I believe that one day I will look back and discover that your way was perfect. I put my future in your hands.

Amy E. Mason

2 Steps Back Quotes #16039
#31. Palestinian guerrillas, in a bold and coordinated action, created this newest crisis Sunday, and in doing so they accomplished what they set out to do: they thrust back into the world's attention a problem diplomats have tended to shunt aside in hesitant steps towards Middle East peace.

Kai Bird

2 Steps Back Quotes #14989
#32. It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day, the gates of dark Death stand wide; but to climb back again, to retrace one's steps to the upper air - there's the rub, the task.

Virgil

2 Steps Back Quotes #14046

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top