Top 23 2 Pixel Quotes

#1. The first term of the Clinton administration was very jolly. Everybody was running around meeting people and of course, in the second term, everyone went down the black hole, which also happened at the end of the Reagan administration.

Sally Quinn

2 Pixel Quotes #823681
#2. Hopelessness can be defeated only by a new hope!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

2 Pixel Quotes #1876158
#3. Society? Can we trust us? Doubt it. We're probably not even real, as was revealed in the popular documentary The Matrix. That bloke next door? Made of pixels. Your co-workers? Pixels. You? One pixel. One measly pixel. You haven't even got shoes, for Christ's sake.

Charlie Brooker

2 Pixel Quotes #1870231
#4. Planck length and Planck time had always looked a bit too much like pixel dimensions for comfort.

Peter Watts

2 Pixel Quotes #1803067
#5. Ted Kennedy's inspiration will loom large over our politics for years to come, uplift us in the healthcare fight, and help to achieve his dream of liberty and justice for all.

Christine Pelosi

2 Pixel Quotes #1670137
#6. I prefer reading e-books on a high resolution LCD screen - like the iPod Touch's - although the pixel density could and should be much higher.

Nicholson Baker

2 Pixel Quotes #1487985
#7. The shop was a monument to uninhibited human depravity, the kind that scars souls with permanent shadows. I

Bobby Adair

2 Pixel Quotes #1390015
#8. If I knew where the good songs came from, I'd go there more often.

Leonard Cohen

2 Pixel Quotes #1379259
#9. In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2 Pixel Quotes #1372755
#10. There's too much psychology in the world.
People should live by the Golden Rule. And dance the Tango. Passion is good.

Lee DeBourg

2 Pixel Quotes #1249287
#11. Technology forced me to divorce a pixie and remarry a pixel.

Brian Celio

2 Pixel Quotes #960444
#12. Different entities are composed of different densities of molecules but ultimately every pixel is made up of electrons, protons, and neutrons performing a delicate dance. Every pixel, including every iota of you and me, and every pixel of space seemingly

Jill Bolte Taylor

2 Pixel Quotes #954547
#13. The grandeur of space, dig it. Zillions of stars, each one gets its own pixel."
"Awesome."
"Maybe, but it's code's all it is.

Thomas Pynchon

2 Pixel Quotes #105576
#14. You can see a zoomable sixteen-billion-pixel version on your home computer, an online visualization that its creators, Haltadefinizione, claim to be "the highest definition photograph ever in the world.

Ross King

2 Pixel Quotes #611232
#15. If I could only write, I'd write a nasty letter to the mayor, if he could only read.

Walt Kelly

2 Pixel Quotes #605573
#16. Google is famous for making the tiniest changes to pixel locations based on the data it accrues through its tests. Google will always choose a spartan webpage that converts over a beautiful page that doesn't have the data to back it up.

Ben Parr

2 Pixel Quotes #516562
#17. We discovered a person in Lagos who had a fish stall, and within a single square metre she carried two children all the way to Harvard. She supported an unbelievable escape of her children into education. In that sense it was a city completed pixillated, and every pixel contained amazing stories.

Rem Koolhaas

2 Pixel Quotes #385583
#18. Holiday Greetings shared through eCards are good #Netiquette. Make a list and check it twice.

David Chiles

2 Pixel Quotes #294710
#19. We designed a number of features from the ground up, like custom display and optics technology with very high refresh rates and pixel density. We added integrated 3-D audio, a built-in microphone so you can speak to friends inside virtual worlds, and precise mechanical adjustment systems.

Brendan Iribe

2 Pixel Quotes #283706
#20. The fruit flies we work with have the equivalent of about a 25 by 25 pixel camera. But that camera is very, very fast, about 10 times faster than the human visual system.

Michael Dickinson

2 Pixel Quotes #280284
#21. If I'm going to spend the whole night waiting for you guys to stop flirting and shoot each other, I want to at least be entertained.

Dan Wells

2 Pixel Quotes #229825
#22. My style can't be held within a pixel medium. Like, it needs to be performed in a living, breathing space. People need to have all their senses ready to take on my comedy, and unfortunately, TV alienates at least their sense of touch, taste, smell.

Kristen Schaal

2 Pixel Quotes #182395
#23. That's my only defense against this world: to build a sentence out of it.

Jim Harrison

2 Pixel Quotes #112000

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top