Top 59 2 Part Sayings

#1. Enter RUMOUR, painted full of tongues.
[Stage direction, Henry IV, Part 2, Induction]

William Shakespeare

2 Part Sayings #1207139
#2. I knew when I was writing The Angel's Game that a lot of people would be upset that I didn't write Shadow Of The Wind 2. That's okay, that's part of the game. You do what you have to do. If they like it, great. If they don't, too bad. What are you going to do?

Carlos Ruiz Zafon

2 Part Sayings #717386
#3. You have to measure your success by the way your audience responds to your games. No matter how small that audience is, it's yours. Your game is part of the lives and the memories of those people in a way that WordPerfect or Lotus 1-2-3 or Windows can never be.

Orson Scott Card

2 Part Sayings #727447
#4. Love of Fenway itself may be as much a part of the Sox' 2.6 million annual attendance as Pedro (Martinez), Manny (Ramirez) and Nomar (Garciaparra)

Michael Gee

2 Part Sayings #734551
#5. Whether I appear in 'Avatar 2' or 'Avatar 3', I always feel I'm a part of the 'Avatar' team.

Stephen Lang

2 Part Sayings #849353
#6. The world is wrong. I'm just doing my part to fix it.

Ryan Graudin

2 Part Sayings #878247
#7. Now, once again, 2 students left. But of course they're a part of you now.

Koushun Takami

2 Part Sayings #891304
#8. The Smurfs 2 is a great movie. The Smurfs are tiny little creatures that everybody loves. They're like Justin Bieber - minus the part about everybody loving him.

Craig Ferguson

2 Part Sayings #896251
#9. I just did a part in 'Sin City 2.' I got to do a scene with Ray Liotta. Amazing man, extraordinary gentleman who was just so kind to me ... I'm so excited about that; I think it's gonna be very cool.

Juno Temple

2 Part Sayings #931054
#10. I'm not into replicating old movies. But one should never say never. Tomorrow I may feel like making a part 2 of some of my movies.

Madhur Bhandarkar

2 Part Sayings #955041
#11. Qatar is giving 2.8% of our GDP to research. This is something again that is a breakthrough, as nobody was even thinking of research as a tool or component for advancement in this part of the world.

Mozah Bint Nasser Al Missned

2 Part Sayings #1047891
#12. After 5,000 years of recorded human history, you wonder, what part of 2,000,000 sunrises doesn't a pessimist understand?

Robert Breault

2 Part Sayings #1065799
#13. I want you back here now. I want you next to me now. I cannot believe that my family, your brother, all our friends, and an entire police force can't keep tabs on one twenty-six year old graphic designer who thinks he's fuckin' Batman.
Detective Sam Kage in A Matter Of Time (vol 2 or part 4)

Mary Calmes

2 Part Sayings #1104274
#14. You cannot deport 110,000 people unless you have stopped seeing individuals. Of course, for such a thing to happen, there has to be a kind of acquiescence on the part of the victims, some submerged belief that this treatment is deserved, or at least allowable.

Jeanne Wakatsuki Houston

2 Part Sayings #1110616
#15. Draw: For the most part, a draw occurs when it appears that neither side will win.

Kenya Wright

2 Part Sayings #1196005
#16. I do not think that there is any general statement in the Bible or any part of the account of creation, either as given in Genesis 1 and 2 or elsewhere alluded to, that need be opposed to evolution.

B. B. Warfield

2 Part Sayings #681541
#17. By ... WWII, I.G. Farben had become ... part of the most gigantic and powerful cartel of all history ... interlocking agreements ... over 2,000 of them ... In the US, the cartel had established important agreements with

G. Edward Griffin

2 Part Sayings #1226345
#18. It seemed impossible that men with hearts and brains were capable of it. Such devastation of cities, so many innocent lives lost. It seemed to him that if just a small part of the effort put into war could be put into peace, they'd be so much better off

Elizabeth Berg

2 Part Sayings #1229811
#19. The general welcomes Tamburlaine receiv'd, When he arrived last upon the 1 stage, Have made our poet pen his Second Part, Where Death cuts off the progress of his pomp, And murderous Fates throw all his triumphs 2 down. But what became of fair

Christopher Marlowe

2 Part Sayings #1245100
#20. Clary curled up on the ground seeing in front of her not the shell of a destroyed town but the eyes of the brother and the sister that she would never have.

Cassandra Clare

2 Part Sayings #1261359
#21. Help People Know They're Loved (Part 2) Spend the rest of your life giving people back to themselves, that they might love themselves. And show them by how you are with them that you know there is nothing they are lacking, nothing they are missing, nothing they need, nothing they are not.

Neale Donald Walsch

2 Part Sayings #1382833
#22. Repentance is only one part of our response to Christ (and even the strength to repent comes from God). But it is an essential part, for without it we cannot claim Christ is our Lord. The Bible says, "Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret" (2 Cor. 7:10 NIV).

Billy Graham

2 Part Sayings #1539973
#23. Time isn't a line or a circle or any 2-D object, Aisling had written. It's more like you're standing inside of a sphere of constantly flowing energy. When you find that center, you can reach out and touch any part of your life.

Erica Cameron

2 Part Sayings #1666697
#24. There are these creative shows, all on cable, that are just so daring and out there. That's the stuff I really want to be a part of, like with 'Sucker Punch' and 'Hangover 2.' Those movies didn't hold back. They really went for it.

Jamie Chung

2 Part Sayings #1692422
#25. For like everyday, just kind of hanging out, I love flannels. Part of my closet, there's a whole section of flannels because I love them so much. Slouchy, oversized hats and fedoras. I just got these 2 amazing hats that I really love, blue and gold trim with woven material by D&Y. I love D&Y hats.

Nina Dobrev

2 Part Sayings #1701555
#26. Part of this whole Sleater-Kinney 2.0 is breaking the rules. We wanted to tell our story ... we feel like we need to stand up for ourselves.

Corin Tucker

2 Part Sayings #1703237
#27. Remove the Curtain of your Heart and see the Beloved sitting inside yourself. Close your Ears to the Outside and hear the Cosmic Sound going on within you.
Intro to Part 2, Chapter 1. Credit given to Mira, poet-saint of Rajastan.

Deborah Moggach

2 Part Sayings #1779917
#28. (2) goes like this that the one part is up to this time goes bright and it's a day and in other it's night. Just thinking on this, it's not so simple... it's not the magic, everything has gone and can't be changed, just thinking on this everything is devastated...

Deyth Banger

2 Part Sayings #1793664
#29. To go from Jon Favreau for Iron Man 1 and 2 to Kenneth Branagh for Thor and the very different world of Thor, it's about how to adapt to Coulson in a different setting and a different world while, at the same time, still have him be a part of the same world.

Clark Gregg

2 Part Sayings #1800933
#30. Memoirs of An Unfortunate Young Nobleman, Returned from a Thirteen Years' Slavery in America, Where He was Sent by the Wicked Contrivances of His Cruel Uncle, etc. Part II Concludes with a Summary View of the Trial. 2 volumes. London: 1743.

Anonymous

2 Part Sayings #1874183
#31. The prosecutor uttered the party line that would distinguish revue from burlesque for the next thirty years. The difference is movement. On Broadway, unadorned female figures are used to artistic advantage in tableaux. They do not move.

Dita Von Teese

2 Part Sayings #385161
#32. Why do you tell me you love me only when you're drunk or dreaming? she asked. I have awful timing, said Simon

Cassandra Clare

2 Part Sayings #96033
#33. The three-part whats to winning:
1. What you have.
2. What you need.
3. What you believe.

Johnnie Dent Jr.

2 Part Sayings #100415
#34. My earliest memories of horror are 'Friday the 13th Part 2,' John Carpenter's 'The Thing,' 'Halloween,' 'An American Werewolf in London,' and 'A Nightmare On Elm Street' ... and 'Hatchet' is so obviously inspired by those films that I may as well have made it in 1984.

Adam Green

2 Part Sayings #114420
#35. 'Giving 2.0' frames giving as a learning experience and encourages everyone to make giving a part of your year-round life.

Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen

2 Part Sayings #114667
#36. I love you too, he said. God, I love you, Isabelle.

Cassandra Clare

2 Part Sayings #124619
#37. While farmers contribute to our survival, let us also do our part by showing them respect in form of not wasting food.

Mohith Agadi

2 Part Sayings #138512
#38. It is not only a matter, I believe, of religious observance and practice. To me, being Jewish means and has always meant being proud to be part of a people that has maintained its distinct identity for more than 2,000 years, with all the pain and torment that has been inflicted upon it

Golda Meir

2 Part Sayings #148141
#39. But man, even while he disobeys God, does not like to part with Him altogether, but would serve Him enough to soothe his own conscience, or as far as he can without parting with his sin which he loves better. On HOSEA 2:11

Albert Barnes

2 Part Sayings #170321
#40. CONTENTS Endpaper Title Page Copyright Notice Dedication Acknowledgments Prologue: To Question Part One: Alight 1. Santhid 2. Bridge Four

Brandon Sanderson

2 Part Sayings #176840
#41. Part 2: Confidence

Howard Schultz

2 Part Sayings #178142
#42. Not only a great game, 'Uncharted 2' raised the bar for storytelling for the medium. The game treated action as a part of the overall story rather than a way to move from plot point to plot point.

Rob Manuel

2 Part Sayings #182800
#43. They wanted me to do Scream 2, and I hate talking about movies I turned down, because it sounds judgmental. There's nothing wrong with horror movies. I enjoy watching them. The main reason I turn a part down is if I think I won't be good.

Casey Affleck

2 Part Sayings #294019
#44. I was really sad after 'The Avengers' when I realized I was not going to have a part in 'Thor 2' or 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier.' But I'm not arguing with my fantastic plane and my really cool car.

Clark Gregg

2 Part Sayings #297412
#45. The apostle Paul said, "I will very gladly spend and be spent for you" (2 Corinthians 12:15 KJV). That's part of what is involved in ministering to others, whether in a synagogue, a Sunday school class, or a house full of little ones.

Nancy Leigh DeMoss

2 Part Sayings #316194
#46. We can all talk to the dead. It's getting them to talk back that's the hard part."2

Bruce M. Hood

2 Part Sayings #3126
#47. But it's often been the case, I've done so many countless small, independent films that really 3.2 people have seen, so you never know. You do it for the joy of the part and not necessarily expect anyone to see the final product.

Helena Bonham Carter

2 Part Sayings #385540
#48. Within the structure of 'Scream 4,' there is the film within a film, but that's been part of the 'Scream' franchise since 'Scream 2,' when you had the 'Stab' franchise.

Wes Craven

2 Part Sayings #397238
#49. The figure in the doorway ducked; the brick hit the wall, and Luke straightened up and looked at her curiously. I hope when we're married, that's not the way you greet me every day when I come home, he said.

Cassandra Clare

2 Part Sayings #465036
#50. My mother and I were part of a deal in the mid-'60s between Romania and Israel. Israel bought freedom for Romanian Jews for $2,000 a head. Ceausescu made a bundle in hard currency. He also 'sold' ethnic Germans to West Germany. Instead of going to Israel, my mother and I came to the United States.

Andrei Codrescu

2 Part Sayings #488101
#51. Would you believe I devise my entire show based upon a single one of these jewels? It's true I choose a color from my collection ( ... ) and with it I can imagine a whole world.

Dita Von Teese

2 Part Sayings #492975
#52. After the outbreak of war, in April 1940, we left Geneva with our three children aged 4 years, 2 years and 2 weeks only to become part of the disordered refugee crowds fleeing across France from the German army.

James Meade

2 Part Sayings #506427
#53. I still love the music and it's still plays a part in what I do but I never 'turned my back' on garage. I was always doing R&B with, say, Walking Away. It's wonderful that I was classed as the king of 2-step and a pioneer, but it's had its turn, I think.

Craig David

2 Part Sayings #522549
#54. A house you came to love was like a person, and loved you back, and then you belonged to it forever.

Elswyth Thane

2 Part Sayings #539319
#55. I think that the American diet is a very large part of the reason we're spending 2.3 trillion dollar per year on health care in this country. 75% of that money goes to treat chronic diseases, preventable chronic diseases, most of those are linked to diet.

Michael Pollan

2 Part Sayings #568642
#56. You know, 'Jake 2.0' had some funny things in it; I mean, I needed my sense of humor to do that part.

Christopher Gorham

2 Part Sayings #581828
#57. Each proposed B-2 stealth bomber costs three times more than it would if every part of the plane were made from solid gold. The cost is $2.3 billion each.

Rod Blagojevich

2 Part Sayings #605538
#58. Spain has been massively diverting capital from the private sector into politically favored environmental projects for the better part of a decade ... every green job created, eliminated 2.2 real jobs and cost around $800,000 each!

Ron Paul

2 Part Sayings #630908
#59. When you start (telling it like it is) speaking the truth, those who opposed it are part of the on-going problems that exist in any society. But it's always good to acknowledge the rebuttal of an opposition. Because the better rebuttal will often win the debate.

Henry Johnson Jr

2 Part Sayings #638390

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top